The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow.
Don’t have such opportunity to go on ‘guided tour’ in Japan.
Must be very nice.

Never dare go to Japan soapland in Tokyo by myself.
Whenever in Osaka, will patronize the Jap chiobus in Tobita Shinchi- Osaka version of Geylang, except only 1 gal is exhibited at each shopfront at any time.
You are right buddy

SoapLand operators are all Yakuzas

But very expensive

Fly over nice company OLs always can bring back hotel
Old 03-02-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Actually my job done as in I had my intercourse already

Last time need to bring Jap customers to KTV TN HFJ HC GL etc

No choice must play along

Cos when flying over Japan they bring you SoapLand too
Wah, dreamt job ah, Dai Gor )
You need sidekick or not ? Lol
Old 03-02-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wow.
Don’t have such opportunity to go on ‘guided tour’ in Japan.
Must be very nice.

Never dare go to Japan soapland in Tokyo by myself.
Whenever in Osaka, will patronize the Jap chiobus in Tobita Shinchi- Osaka version of Geylang, except only 1 gal is exhibited at each shopfront at any time.
I was on business trips to Osaka and LA a number of years back.
Only focussed on food, knn ......
Old 03-02-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You are right buddy

SoapLand operators are all Yakuzas

But very expensive

Fly over nice company OLs always can bring back hotel
Precisely.
Scared kena chopped by the yazukas that’s y never dare venture to the soapland, no matter how enticing they are.

At least in Tobita Shinchi you can view the gals you like in all sorts of outfits- race queens, kimonos, sailor moon, school gal uniforms, jerseys... Yummylicious
As long as they don’t mind taking gaijins, you can choose the chiobu you want at no risk of yakuza coming after you.

Tried a couple of Jap AV lookalike gals to fill my bucket list

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 03-02-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I was on business trips to Osaka and LA a number of years back.
Only focussed on food, knn ......
You can go to their Tennoji zoo in the day, makan your lunch at the mall nearby to replenish energy.
Then venture nearby for their Geylang in later afternoons.
My first time there I had to take back-to-back 2 gals.
First time try Jap WL syt chiobu cannot tahan her Jap AV kimochi moans and shot my armies within 10mins.
Feeling embarrassed, went to another shop find another syt, managed to tahan much longer; pounded her hard and deep to take revenge for their Jap Occupation.

😂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-02-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
You can go to their Tennoji zoo in the day, makan your lunch at the mall nearby to replenish energy.
First time try Jap WL syt chiobu cannot tahan her Jap AV kimochi moans and shot my armies within 10mins.
Feeling embarrassed, went to another shop find another syt, managed to tahan much longer; pounded her hard and deep to take revenge for their Jap Occupation.

😂
Bro, u are the man !! )
Old 05-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:

😂
cannot stop laughing at this u deserve a tiger man!

btw how much is one session in Jap? is oso one hour session like GL cat150
Old 05-02-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Today watched the movie Alita, the battle Angel. Its a
nice action packed movie.

I love martial arts. Years back, i trained furiously in Wing Chun sticky hand (Chi Sao) sparing till i broke 3 finger tendons. Though recovered, the last sections can only be straightened 95%. The montblanc pen with me (its a tough pen) , is not only meant for my profession, but incorporating the techniques trained in Wing Chun and Philipino Escrima stick fighting, is meant for my self defence to settle situations in not more than 2 secs ( face, eyes, cavity between chin and neck and body). I am thankful i never need to do that and potentially end up in prison, haha.

Ex Zhen Zhen (W04, RTC 14 Apr 17) always jokingly said she felt safe to be with me, lol.

The character Alita reminded me of Zhen Zhen as she is Alita look alike and Zhen Zhen is prettier. Think of her throughout the entire movie session.

Last year, she said she had taken out the gold colour Montblanc pen ( my gift to her on 13 Apr 17) to view from time to time in remembrance of me, lol.

Hope that new batch girls have Zhen Zhen look alike.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
cannot stop laughing at this u deserve a tiger man!

btw how much is one session in Jap? is oso one hour session like GL cat150
Bro

I’ve only went to Osaka red light district in 2014 & 2017; tried 4 gals in total.
I recall usually I took 30mins for $150-200.
There are different timing and of course $$ to choose.

Don’t expect GL service, minimal service, at most capped bj, most Jap gals will not kiss gaijins (foreigners) cos they already ‘sacrificed’ by allowing foreigners to f them, no bathroom to bath after the bonk ie alcohol swipes to clean up your kuku. After that they offer you wet towel and hot tea before send you out.

Service at most 5mins; the rest I try to max out the bonking to 25mins.
The gals are really chio, like Jap AVs, you just walk along the street to take your pick of gals in various attires, busty or slim etc; but note that at least 50% will not take foreigners once you start asking them in English. Their moaning, if any, will blow you away. But my last time there, the Jap gal I took gave me black face cos I bonked too long, after she seduced with her cfm look..knn.

In case, you have fetish for Gilfs/ milfs/ BBW, you may walk to a certain segment. Maybe their prices might be lower; I’ve not been in cos scared kena raped 😅

The rates I quoted may have been revised again.
You may find more comprehensive read here or in the internet:
https://osakabros.com/definitive-gui...ka-foreigners/
Old 05-02-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

I’ve only went to Osaka red light district in 2014 & 2017; tried 4 gals in total.
I recall usually I took 30mins for $150-200.
There are different timing and of course $$ to choose.

Don’t expect GL service, minimal service, at most capped bj, most Jap gals will not kiss gaijins (foreigners) cos they already ‘sacrificed’ by allowing foreigners to f them, no bathroom to bath after the bonk ie alcohol swipes to clean up your kuku. After that they offer you wet towel and hot tea before send you out.

Service at most 5mins; the rest I try to max out the bonking to 25mins.
The gals are really chio, like Jap AVs, you just walk along the street to take your pick of gals in various attires, busty or slim etc; but note that at least 50% will not take foreigners once you start asking them in English. Their moaning, if any, will blow you away. But my last time there, the Jap gal I took gave me black face cos I bonked too long, after she seduced with her cfm look..knn.

In case, you have fetish for Gilfs/ milfs/ BBW, you may walk to a certain segment. Maybe their prices might be lower; I’ve not been in cos scared kena raped 😅

The rates I quoted may have been revised again.
You may find more comprehensive read here or in the internet:
https://osakabros.com/definitive-gui...ka-foreigners/
Bro, this is interesting. Good knowledge for Bros in forum. If Dai Gor can supplement, it will be good, lol

Bro, hows about in HK ? Any experience to share ?
Old 06-02-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, this is interesting. Good knowledge for Bros in forum. If Dai Gor can supplement, it will be good, lol

Bro, hows about in HK ? Any experience to share ?
Bro,

My experience is limited to their Geylang.
I’m sure many dai gors able to share more interesting conquests.

In HK, again I only go for those I can view the gals.
Went to ‘一楼一凤‘ old apartment type in Fuji Bldg in Causeway Bay.
Gals are housed in apartment units no bigger than 5sqm- just a single bed and attached shower cubicle. Can choose between Hongkongers (very few), PRCs, Thais and angmohs.

Don’t expect good service/ GFE. Just bonk them hard. Prices range from $100-150 per bonk.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

My experience is limited to their Geylang.
I’m sure many dai gors able to share more interesting conquests.

In HK, again I only go for those I can view the gals.
Went to ‘一楼一凤‘ old apartment type in Fuji Bldg in Causeway Bay.
Gals are housed in apartment units no bigger than 5sqm- just a single bed and attached shower cubicle. Can choose between Hongkongers (very few), PRCs, Thais and angmohs.

Don’t expect good service/ GFE. Just bonk them hard. Prices range from $100-150 per bonk.
Thks Bro for the sharing. Will explore. I am always been "clean" during all Overseas trips. Maybe will start to be naughty, lol.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thks Bro for the sharing. Will explore. I am always been "clean" during all Overseas trips. Maybe will start to be naughty, lol.
Fuji building at Wan Chai. U can knock on each door if the unit didnt hang a busy notice. Then u can have a view of the lady. But be careful as i saw few lady boy work there also. In terms of service, cant compare to GL. The only best place i visited with super good service was during high time in Changping, Dongguan.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai69 View Post
Fuji building at Wan Chai. U can knock on each door if the unit didnt hang a busy notice. Then u can have a view of the lady. But be careful as i saw few lady boy work there also. In terms of service, cant compare to GL. The only best place i visited with super good service was during high time in Changping, Dongguan.
Thanks for clarifying bro!
I walked from my hotel in Causeway Bay hence din realize I walked so far le
Old 06-02-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai69 View Post
Thks for sharing, Bro, lol.

To me, bonking at red light districts Overseas is like venturing in Amazon rainforest. Probably get affected by movies, hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1