The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wise decision

FL standards have dropped drastically while prices went up inversely
Have not patronized FL for a year.
But had very good bonks with very pretty FLs & loads of GFE in 2016-2017
I see. This FL, tried by my friend, is good. Sincere and innocent. Easily 7.9/10 in my system on look and body. Other than rawing, all other services are ok.

But, for safety sake, i drop the idea. If soon i can drop frenching, i will be doing the same as Bro Apache.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Or ask the OKT cover your licence plate with a towel or wooden board

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
If you scare of kana seen with your car, just park at the MSCP at pine lane, opposite the esso petrol station. Right opposite of the whorehouses nia
Old 03-02-2019, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

I heard from okt and some girls that there would be more new bloods to join GL right after the Chinese new year and some of new bloods actually quite young and beautiful from the pictures they showed to me. Honestly those existing girls could no longer spur my sexcial interest. So I will reserve both of my energy and finance source to attack those new bloods in a big way soon after they join our shore.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Or ask the OKT cover your licence plate with a towel or wooden board
Some houses eg 1654a can’t do that.
Maybe will consider bring my own towel next time

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 03-02-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Some houses eg 1654a can’t do that.
Maybe will consider bring my own towel next time

😅
Hehehe, Bro, kindly covers it with an auspicious red towel with "HUAT AH" on it. So that i will identify u and wont cross fire and receive lousy service

And u never know, after your evening bonking, u striked the No. can retire and plan your life long bonking plan, WL or FL or .... lol
Old 03-02-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Hehehe, Bro, kindly covers it with an auspicious red towel with "HUAT AH" on it. So that i will identify u and wont cross fire and receive lousy service

And u never know, after your evening bonking, u striked the No. can retire and plan your life long bonking plan, WL or FL or .... lol
Prefer stay inconspicuous 😬

Not a lucky person with such recreational games
I haven’t bought 4D or TOTO for years
Just earn my keeps can le

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 03-02-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Prefer stay inconspicuous 😬

Not a lucky person with such recreational games
I haven’t bought 4D or TOTO for years
Just earn my keeps can le

😅
Heyhey, u are right, Bro. At times, i only bought one or two dollars to try though i know i dont have such luck.

In actual fact, this windfall luck can be calculated and made known. Without this luck, u invest thousands also wont get a cent. If having this luck, one dollar also can strike millions.

I had advised Cai Ser on this, not sure get into her ears or not, lol
Old 03-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Her bf was fetching her home
He took a short cut along one of the lorongs

😅

Very lousy excuse. You can claim you are taking a shortcut to Aljunied MRT and got lost within the lorongs
Old 03-02-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello Everyone:

I park at MSCP of Block 56a HDB Cassia. It is beside Shell petrol station.

After that I walk along Guillemard Rd towards Lor 20 Geylang.

Kindly take note that once in a while, there are Indian construction workers sleeping near the staircase of the MSCP at night on cardboard boxes.

Just park at the badminton hall carpark. Shorter distance to walk
Old 03-02-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
I heard from okt and some girls that there would be more new bloods to join GL right after the Chinese new year and some of new bloods actually quite young and beautiful from the pictures they showed to me. Honestly those existing girls could no longer spur my sexcial interest. So I will reserve both of my energy and finance source to attack those new bloods in a big way soon after they join our shore.
How to attack in a BIG wway? Like this?

Huat ah!!
Old 03-02-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Very lousy excuse. You can claim you are taking a shortcut to Aljunied MRT and got lost within the lorongs
I brought my customers here for Lima Foxtrot

Now my job done walking back to my car
Old 03-02-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Haiz
当时年纪小,不懂事

😅
Old 03-02-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I brought my customers here for Lima Foxtrot

Now my job done walking back to my car
Bro

You are really a master of self -control.
In GL-land also can resist the temptation to join your customers

😂
Old 03-02-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Bro

You are really a master of self -control.
In GL-land also can resist the temptation to join your customers

😂
Actually my job done as in I had my intercourse already

Last time need to bring Jap customers to KTV TN HFJ HC GL etc

No choice must play along

Cos when flying over Japan they bring you SoapLand too
Old 03-02-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Actually my job done as in I had my intercourse already

Last time need to bring Jap customers to KTV TN HFJ HC GL etc

No choice must play along

Cos when flying over Japan they bring you SoapLand too
Wow.
Don’t have such opportunity to go on ‘guided tour’ in Japan.
Must be very nice.

Never dare go to Japan soapland in Tokyo by myself.
Whenever in Osaka, will patronize the Jap chiobus in Tobita Shinchi- Osaka version of Geylang, except only 1 gal is exhibited at each shopfront at any time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1