The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-07-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 12
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/malaxi-massage/
Visited her today and was 10mins late, she was kinda annoyed as she gave me the option to start earlier
Offered me a drink and I went to shower. Quite skillful and full of patterns. Ended with a soothing head and face massage. Not a time watcher. May rtm
Old 05-07-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/baby-massage/

Baby listed her boobs as D cups but video and photos like B or Small C only leh. Any bros can confirm if she got that big milk jugs?
Old 05-07-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post

Baby listed her boobs as D cups but video and photos like B or Small C only leh. Any bros can confirm if she got that big milk jugs?
not sure about the exact cup cos I only know how to measure my own tea cup but she is indeed quite duaneh like your nick 😂
Old 05-07-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Definitely not D, big B to small C max…

Quite big liaos for her petite size.
Old 05-07-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I felt it’s a C
Old 05-07-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Think have to ask brother kombust. I am not sure myself as she was not in my target so I didn't do any investigation on her
im quite sure she was a fl on the tt site months ago. of cos pics can be recycled/fake.

disclaimer: never try before.
Old 06-07-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Agree with u bro. I'm a sucker for good JG masters! I have a list of them but most of them are either aunties or aging milf but I just love to piak some of them! Mindy's JG is one of the best and she is really young and pretty. Imagine if she starts offering extras and jerking our little bros, the queues will be all the way to JB man. Anyway if u guys really want to empower your little bros, we shouldn't even release in the first place. Mindy style is quite similar to legendary Soda- painful and cracking ur veins, by right we should not release for 3 days in order to have the best impact. Unless u are just massaging the veins from the groin areas, u can release your loads on the spot. Based on personal experience, after a good JG session, my Didi will keep standing every morning, the urge for piak piak will increase and performance wise it will last much longer than usual. It also resolved my pee issue and reduce the needs to go toilet whenever I drink water
Quick check when you went for the JG? I was there last week and she's not really a syt though... Lastly, she kept upselling on the prostate massage for additional 150 but I really not comfortable letting her dig my butt hole in the TCM shop without a toilet for wash up...
Old 06-07-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
Quick check when you went for the JG? I was there last week and she's not really a syt though... Lastly, she kept upselling on the prostate massage for additional 150 but I really not comfortable letting her dig my butt hole in the TCM shop without a toilet for wash up...
Wah! Actually I really thinking of going for servicing.
But now the upselling part makes me hesitant.
Question: for Bros who tried is her JG really helpful ?
Question: I understand prostate milking maybe for Bros with more serious issues to resolve, but $150 on top of the $108 quite steep for a one hour session without release ?

Hope to hear some views from bros who tried.
If not convenient can PM. Appreciate inputs
Old 06-07-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Yes. Very sloppy and wet.
Unfortunately a little too wet for my liking. Plus not forgetting she does AR too.

While not smelly, don’t really fancy the smell of her saliva
Still for her pricing and svc. It’s unbeatable.
Heh I don't even like catbath myself, but she does everything so well.
Old 06-07-2023, 01:59 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5724 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
Hey bro, sorry the last time i went was quite sometime ago and also received PM from bros asking the same question. There might be a switch of ML lady so maybe other bros can confirm this. If is not SYT then is not the Mindy I tried.

Last edited by hornyxiaoboy2; 06-07-2023 at 02:17 AM.
Old 06-07-2023, 02:17 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5724 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Wah! Actually I really thinking of going for servicing.
But now the upselling part makes me hesitant.
Question: for Bros who tried is her JG really helpful ?
Question: I understand prostate milking maybe for Bros with more serious issues to resolve, but $150 on top of the $108 quite steep for a one hour session without release ?

Hope to hear some views from bros who tried.
If not convenient can PM. Appreciate inputs
I got a few regular JG masters and rotate them 2-3 times per month so can't really tell u if Mindy JG is benefiting me the most. Tbh, it is not worth it for the prostate milking for additional $150! Understand from a very pro JG master, she said prostate massage shouldn't last more than 2 min for essential maintenance. For bros who first time try JG, it definitely gonna be quite painful. However, this will improve over time as all your veins will be unblocked. Everyday ur cock will just keep standing for no reason and making u more horny and hungry for sex. JG is really a mood booster for me. Go for prostate massage only if the ML managed to dig your gspot and u feel good with it.
Old 06-07-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hey bro, sorry the last time i went was quite sometime ago and also received PM from bros asking the same question. There might be a switch of ML lady so maybe other bros can confirm this. If is not SYT then is not the Mindy I tried.
yes is different ml. tried the original mindy sometime in 2021. went back again late last yr and was a different ml even though the contact was the same. someone mentioned that the original mindy sold the shop and contact as she had a hand injury
Old 06-07-2023, 09:06 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, appreciated your FR but please don't give ideas to shortchange our experience with the trick or whatever. Teach her new skills most welcome by everyone.
Anyway, even though I do not agree with this sharing of the trick, I think we should give bro Gumm a break. At least he brought up this issue and we can have a common understanding we do not accept this type of one handed massage/behaviour. What is more worrying is those which are unknown to us shared either between ml-s or from other bros
Old 06-07-2023, 09:09 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Anyone experience some issue contacting RR been messaging her she keep no reply
Bro, any issues with contacting other ml-s? Maybe other bro-s can shed some light on this. I only plan to rtm after a few weeks down the road as have to settle some issues.
Old 06-07-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Anyone experience some issue contacting RR been messaging her she keep no reply
your records probably bad as she quite selective in replying.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1