The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-07-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Quick short MR for both since much has been said about the two of them.

Good to note that both stay same place, and with the hype, do watch out for the appointment time so as not to meet with other bros…
Actually if you look closely at their photos on SLG, it’s taken against the same window grilles with the same scenery outside. Confirmed that they are friends and now housemates.

In fact good to double date. Bro @derrickboy let’s go double date together. aimai? Lai Lai Lai don’t shy. I let you choose. See you want Kiki or Lora.
Old 05-07-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2043 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post

In fact good to double date. Bro @derrickboy let’s go double date together. aimai? Lai Lai Lai don’t shy. I let you choose. See you want Kiki or Lora.
Lol, reading all these MRs earlier I also was considering to visit one of them as new flavour for my week... guess I will be over my quota this week.

But they will he really difficult to book...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 05-07-2023, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Quick short MR for both since much has been said about the two of them.

Good to note that both stay same place, and with the hype, do watch out for the appointment time so as not to meet with other bros if you mind. It is a single road in with dead end so it is quite obvious to be honest. I visited KiKi first and was surprised when texted Lora few days after to realise both at the same location. For Lora, I deliberately left the place earlier. This info is for your own planning and consideration.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kiki-massage/

Took her a while to reply but she did and was polite and apologetic. First impression of her is a tall svelte and fair lady with big round eyes. A little hunch back and she could do with some good posture training. Nevertheless, still a pretty lass, just a little 'rough' and unpolished. Puts in effort to converse and massage. Leaves her tights on during sensual but roaming signal pretty good and quite accommodative. But the tights really tight, so I didn't manage to pull it down though. Her HJ skill really needs polishing, but with time and guidance, am sure she will improve as she is a learner and not a time watcher.

RTM yes.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/lora-massage/

Took her even longer to reply and only managed to book her the next day. First impression of her is tall, foxy eyes but with a superb figure. Maybe foxy eyes a little too much, but very SYT feel. Her massage was almost non existent, lots of teasing like a gf, chitchatting, lying on your back stealing pecks and so on. Sensual SN with a small SYT panty. Her HJ skill is better and she will shine over time.

RTM yes.

Both are gems in the making am sure with difference in characters. KiKi a little more 大大咧咧,while Lora a little more 小鸟依人. My personal preference is Lora for now but KiKi may be more of a long runner.

I am only hoping both will move and stay apart so there is no awkward moment.
Lol they are friends who came together. Unlikely they will split up.. I also wanted to try LORA but a bit paiseh ..

By the way, you mentioned Lora has superb figure.

Can You pls elaborate her boobs?
As well as comparing with Kiki? TIA
Old 05-07-2023, 08:06 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Lol they are friends who came together. Unlikely they will split up.. I also wanted to try LORA but a bit paiseh ..

Before I forget, for both of them, they will only accept bros with records for the time being. They told me they will strictly follow to that for now and if you are worried about getting slots, if it helps, I know at least for kiki she will be around for a while so don't worry(shall not reveal till when as too much information, but trust me, it will be a fair amount of time for our bros to try unless something unexpected happens)
Old 05-07-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post

Very hard to elaborate bro. Both are peachy and perky? SYT boobs? Definitely handful. KiKi is slightly more firm. Most importantly both are natural boobs.
Old 05-07-2023, 08:28 AM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by untightenedbolt View Post
hi five. me also. do have a read on bro rythuno mr. he is eloquent with his words. tbh I kinda confused with number rating because it's really subjective.

bro rythuno mr not only covers this, but also on the practical aspects e.g. nearby got place to makan, to wait; need bring umbrella, no shelter; got roommate; place is nice and secure. he's the type of bro who knows how to play and wipe mouth clean clean. respect.
Hahaha no la, there are other bro-s mr which are better than mine, only the style is slightly different. I am inspired by Jiraiya the perv sage from Naruto and also have to give credit to the ml-s because they gave me something interesting to write about them.(at least those I visited so far). also doing my part to help out a bit
Old 05-07-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
CBJ - Capped Blowjob
Btw, what is Catbath?
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Thanks bro
For catbath,I found the definition here
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=15251

Thanks Bro
So Catbath means when the girl licks you all over.
The reason I raised this is that we often read ML in SLG offer Carbath and Boobs massage but how many really do the Catbath ?
Some ML even told me Catbath is running her fingers over the body.....I don't think she really don't know catbath but just act blur lor.
Old 05-07-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At 164cm +/- 3cm with 54Kg +/- 3kg
Height: 164cm
Weight: 54kg
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanTk View Post
She is 60+ kg, bro

Oh, really, thanks ...
I was quoting from her website.
Plan to try at least once.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/malaxi-massage/
Old 05-07-2023, 08:56 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Just visited Man Man again for a good rub after a tired day. Ha, do anyone knew that her butt massage is damn good? Must try.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-07-2023, 09:06 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Oh, really, thanks ...
I was quoting from her website.
Plan to try at least once.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/malaxi-massage/
She is interesting. I will say you will be like her cooking ingredient and like a chef, she will constantly taste her ingredient. She will even give an evaluation on your freshness based on your colour of your army(I was said I was stale based on my colour after the hj ****). If you have the time, a little hint, walk around. Shall not say too much but you will find something interesting.

Last edited by rythuno; 05-07-2023 at 11:43 AM.
Old 05-07-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows if Zara / mango has nice HJ skills ? Thinking to try her massage + HJ
Old 05-07-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
The reason why both of them took long to reply is that they put their phones aside while servicing you.

Popular MLs will use their phones to "snatch" customers when they are massaging your head or back.

I did told Lora about this trick. Her response is that it's a no no to do this.

I guess I will support them for a long time.
Why u need to tell her this “trick”? Are u one of those who will encourage to provide less yet charge more?
Old 05-07-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/emma-massage/

Face > Look most similar to Video ( less another 5-% )
30 + MILF

Boobs > Soft Natural Big C.
Nice nips but dislikes tuning on the nips.
Manage to zhut abit only.

Body > Petie size.Not fat kind but also not ultra slim.
Have tummy.

Massage > Normal

Sensual > Not bad.Can ask her to zhut your nips.
Can top up a bit for covered BJ with CIM.
Roam freely with her undie on during sensual.

Lady is friendly / chatty / straightforward.
Overall service is acceptable.

Location as usual is great for me.
Nice clean room.
With another new ML/FL in the next room.

Ejazzz
Old 05-07-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
The reason why both of them took long to reply is that they put their phones aside while servicing you.

Popular MLs will use their phones to "snatch" customers when they are massaging your head or back.

I did told Lora about this trick. Her response is that it's a no no to do this.

I guess I will support them for a long time.
Bro, appreciated your FR but please don't give ideas to shortchange our experience with the trick or whatever. Teach her new skills most welcome by everyone.
Old 05-07-2023, 10:39 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Why u need to tell her this “trick”? Are u one of those who will encourage to provide less yet charge more?
Actually for Lora you don't have to worry about her. Based on our conversation, she has already set up her own eco system to capture things like aeroplane, customer's requests, etc. I don't know how she do it but she is definitely not new to this. At least at this point of this message, she and Kiki are people who will not shortchange us for the time and attention. I really hope they can keep up to this high level when it comes to these two components.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1