The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-07-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
When you have probably max 10 ML that you may visited more than once, the ML herself may has more than 100 customers whose may visited her more then once.

The ML herself will hardly remember who you are, or recall the detail of conversation or the roaming signal strength, unless you are so unique or spent extra ordinary M power.

What we should be focus on is how to make ourselves happy, not the ML. Mutual respect apply as usual, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dranedrane1 View Post
This is probably a stupid question, but don’t know where else to ask.

Say I am visiting a massage parlour semi regularly and have been mostly landing the same ML everytime. Say there is a rapport building up and slowly she is relenting to more stuff. At this point i want also to try other MLs in the joint. Will this spoil my progress with my regular ML? Is there a competition between the ladies regarding their regular customers? Or do they not care?

I know I am probably overthinking it. Share me your insights if you have any. Thanks.
Old 02-07-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Any bro know which lady is around River Valley area? The central listing is to board, and not so central for me.. always kanna Novena area.. TIA
Got la. Got one ML. Our ex Fave. Bro @derrickboy want to share bo? Sharing is caring. LOL or wait for other bros to step up and share.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 03-07-2023 at 04:22 PM.
Old 02-07-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackoff View Post
Unless you know your regular ML working hours, can try to avoid booking that time slot.
Or visit other MLs on her off day
Old 02-07-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Is she the housemate of XA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryhalder View Post
Hello, first time sharing so be kind and if got feedback on how to improve, please teach - https://isyou-20.com/model/qingqing-3675/

Looks: Exactly like the photo, tall also

Location: 9/10 Central location as advertised. Easy to park in the evenings. Only a few lots for the afternoon and could be busy cause got the eateries above.

Massage: 7/10
- Got strength but that's not why we there mah

Sensual: 9/10
- her boobs are airfield, but that's not her strong suite
- fully nude as advertised
- very passionate, she really kisses everywhere from my butt to my neck

Overall: Nice to talk to but alas, I like my mangoes to hold

RTM: Not likely but if you are looking for a nice GFE, she is pretty good!
Old 03-07-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Got la. Got one ML. Our ex Fave. Bro @derrickboy want to share bo?
Sharing is caring. LOL or wait for other bros to step up and share.
When I saw his post earlier I didn't even think of her until you mention it... just shows how she is out of my radar liao. Aiyah he can PM you to ask ba.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 03-07-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
When I saw his post earlier I didn't even think of her until you mention it... just shows how she is out of my radar liao. Aiyah he can PM you to ask ba.
LOL I guess You already 死心 already.
Good la. Good horse no eat return head grass.
Let’s look ahead to better MLs. Saw new listings up again on SLG.
SLG owners huat haut to the bank! LOL
Old 03-07-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
can try:
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xiaoyue-massage/
Thanks bro.. will write fr after trying
Old 03-07-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
LOL I guess You already 死心 already.
Good la. Good horse no eat return head grass.
Let’s look ahead to better MLs. Saw new listings up again on SLG.
SLG owners huat haut to the bank! LOL
Really Huat, currently almost 150 listings, that was a huge amount of $$
Old 03-07-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Who offers good bbbj now. The heavier sensual market is so dry...
Old 03-07-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Who offers good bbbj now. The heavier sensual market is so dry...
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/su-xiao-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/younna-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/yiyi-massage/

Bro, these MLs bbbj skill consider not bad, just that they’re not that pretty or slightly age

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/elmi-massage/

Based of past reviews looks like not bad, haven’t have the chance to visit her, trying to book for few times but cannot match the timing

All the pretty vanilla MLs don’t offer bj
Old 03-07-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of
Are you referring to EK?? Visited her few times already..

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Old 03-07-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2976 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted post

Last edited by Ray06; 03-07-2023 at 09:34 AM.
Old 03-07-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Thanks bro.. will write fr after trying
Looks: Discount from pics
Massage: Professional type
Sensual: Didn't enjoy it.

Good luck!
Old 03-07-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
But his comments is always Negative.....
Apologies, don't know that 4.5G means not vanilla. Have deleted "vanilla" from my MR.

I just stated the facts as much as possible in my MRs, based on what I received.
Old 03-07-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
dranedrane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydranedrane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
First up this may not be the best place to ask.
Perhaps HC thread might be more appropriate.
Cos at HC who you look for is more transparent then here where you go to Condo based MLs where most stay alone.
Noted @cheongster_11 bro. Also thanks for sharing your views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
What we should be focus on is how to make ourselves happy, not the ML. Mutual respect apply as usual, of course.
Fair enough, you have a point there @apiasap. Will try to focus on what makes me happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackoff View Post
Unless you know your regular ML working hours, can try to avoid booking that time slot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Or visit other MLs on her off day
Thanks for the tips. @jackjackoff and @Life6666
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1