The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-06-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

This kiki I remember seeing her listing long ago leh, why now keep saying is a new ML. But I can't remember when.
Old 01-07-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
didnt realise got a new kiki around, thx for highlighting!
Old 01-07-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
This kiki I remember seeing her listing long ago leh, why now keep saying is a new ML. But I can't remember when.
Different Kiki bro. There are 2.
Old 01-07-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
off menu item once you mention will cause her distress n bacteria infections lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
lol then later is wear tight denim shorts liao. no more fun for majority.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
But it is really true, very easy Infection, so most will say not allowed but customer don't listen and just insert in their fingers.

i think it all boils down to respect. doesnt matter off menu item or not.
sometimes we see bros talking about some MLs that can be unlocked all the way, but we dont force these MLs to give us all the same privilege or full access right?

if ML/FL say no, then dont force la. i think a little respect and reciprocality goes a long way when chionging, else very fast play finish liao.

要会做人
Old 01-07-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Short MR for baby. Good familiar location. If you realised she took linlin's number. She took the address too.

She is normalish, a bit better than pure vanilla. SN when I visited but because its the time of month. Will try again when it's over to see if she auto FN. Good enough massage although sometimes one handed.

Sensual is fine, but 2 things I like, her hair is not tied up,and she tries to give eye contact. Her eyes are so nice and big, really my type. Very chatty as well if you cna connect with her.

Very enjoyable experience. One of the better ones now imo.
Old 01-07-2023, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
didnt realise got a new kiki around, thx for highlighting!
Based on the recent reviews, she will be fully booked for the next 2 days !
Old 01-07-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/zara-massage/

Finally managed to book Zara aka Mango and got my favourite time slot. Read a few MRs before going and she really exceeded my expectations.

Location: Gd for drivers and foot soldiers need to walk for about 5 mins from nearby MRT station
Looks: 7.5 Sweet demure looks with friendly smile
Body: 8 slim and well proportionate
Boobs: B not for boobs lover
Massage: 9 I'm shocked by her hand strength and great massage techniques. Her back and neck massage are really awesome.
Sensual: 8 I enjoyed her teasing and HDLY
HJ: 9 Booked her for 90mins and she will offer u x2 HJ. Rare few who can make my dick so hard with her magical hands and cummed twice
RTM: Yes as full hour was given and her massage alone already worth every penny
Old 01-07-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/zara-massage/

Finally managed to book Zara aka Mango and got my favourite time slot. Read a few MRs before going and she really exceeded my expectations.

Location: Gd for drivers and foot soldiers need to walk for about 5 mins from nearby MRT station
Looks: 7.5 Sweet demure looks with friendly smile
Body: 8 slim and well proportionate
Boobs: B not for boobs lover
Massage: 9 I'm shocked by her hand strength and great massage techniques. Her back and neck massage are really awesome.
Sensual: 8 I enjoyed her teasing and HDLY
HJ: 9 Booked her for 90mins and she will offer u x2 HJ. Rare few who can make my dick so hard with her magical hands and cummed twice
RTM: Yes as full hour was given and her massage alone already worth every penny
she advertise now as unlimited HJ though
Old 01-07-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
she advertise now as unlimited HJ though
Yes, as a super regular I did one of my record number of HJs with her last time... guess if you can make it within the timeslot, she may accept the challenge. Probably have to sacrifice the time for massage though.

Cathy, Mango
Old 01-07-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Insgalone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Xiao Han

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xiao-han-massage/

Visited her yesterday, the moment the door open I’m like wow! Such a beautiful syt girl and look even prettier than her photos (although the photos of her are already so pretty). Damn rare to find this kind of quality and you won’t regret after seeing her.

We are able to click well and able to engage well in conversations and topics, giving good gfe and I love her smile and sha xiao (silly laughter), kinda miss her while writing already lol.

Just respect her do and dont’s and let the flow run, you’ll release in no time, especially when she’s doing the deed, stroking and licking your nips and occasionally eyes looking up at you. Oh man, a syt with mesmerising eyes looking at you while stroking, thinking of that sight already make me hard right now.

She’s new and green in this trade, please please be nice to her and take good care of this beauty. Will definitely rtm !

Look: 10/10
Body: 10/10 young, fair and smooth skin
Boob: nice to grab, C
Massage: 8/10 (with strength and tried her best, but we are not there for that right)
HJ: 10/10 (alluring with her looking at you)
Old 01-07-2023, 01:42 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/lora-massage/
Bros, just curious is this the first time for this ml or has she been around before? Cannot find any information on her so far.
Old 01-07-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes, as a super regular I did one of my record number of HJs with her last time... guess if you can make it within the timeslot, she may accept the challenge. Probably have to sacrifice the time for massage though.
Ohhhh… so you are that bro that Zara aka Mango always mentioned.
Record 10 HJs in 90 Mins! LOL jk jk ah… share what’s your record k?
Set the yardstick and I’ll work towards achieving the milestone
I only scare wait 铁棒磨成针。

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66

Last edited by cheongster_11; 01-07-2023 at 02:19 PM.
Old 01-07-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
I only scare what 铁棒磨成针。
Wah, I need both senpai's recommendation to stay hard long sia.
Old 01-07-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41622 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
https://isyou-20.com/model/angel-5497/
this is her other ad with FJ pricing for any who are interested to know
Upped u back bro thxs

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32805989
Old 01-07-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
I only scare wait 铁棒磨成针。
i'm not sure if that's a record worth breaking lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1