The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-05-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam View Post
So OT only filled with dh on sunday only?
No, OT filled with Maid till 6 pm and then the regular FL and bar girls and dancer all filter in ..

And public holiday also most bar have 'tea dance' ..
Old 10-05-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
thetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to behold

any bros care to share indo mei mei ctc? pm me
Old 11-05-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LeeYongDe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Nope she stay 200plus. She seems to be experience cause when she meets me at staircase she was wearing a long pyjamas . I let her suck my dick after that i turn her over to doggy and finish wit a cim. Fucking in a day light at staircase is so thrilling. She took away my first staircase bonking. Im quite sure is not her first time as she claims. Tats why i ask e bros here.
Hi bro..kind enought to share ctc?
Old 11-05-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
swee! good that u had a virgin myanmar maid. i had before too only that she didnt ask for money everytime we had sex.

but quite weird is why your myanmar maid so new to sex will start asking money at the beginning. as if she know how all this works already
Further elabororations, she more like asking me to borrow her like couple of weeks later. And surprisingly she dun ask for any amount, any amount I give is consider just like additional.

Just had a good session with her at my place and I think she is falling for me. Have to let her go before it's get too sticky. My OC back from overseas next Wednesday after her job attachment and I will not have time for the Myanmar maid.

Sorry all bros, I will only share her ctc when she is willing to. Spoken to her and proposed to her as well can make extra bucks by FL just now but she is hesitating. She say she afraid to meet other men and see them naked. Really naive!
Old 11-05-2015, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Nope she stay 200plus. She seems to be experience cause when she meets me at staircase she was wearing a long pyjamas . I let her suck my dick after that i turn her over to doggy and finish wit a cim. Fucking in a day light at staircase is so thrilling. She took away my first staircase bonking. Im quite sure is not her first time as she claims. Tats why i ask e bros here.
Previously when I stayed at Sembawang 400+ also have indon maid bj n standing doggie at staircase. Damn thrilling especially when u hear footsteps or the lift sounds. Had a pinay maid did bj cim in bishan mscp staircase. But she didn't swallow. Just spit my cum on the floor trap.
I guess all these are around us and if we look hard enough n daring to try we can surely have this awesome experience.
Old 11-05-2015, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lian&Hua View Post
Further elabororations, she more like asking me to borrow her like couple of weeks later. And surprisingly she dun ask for any amount, any amount I give is consider just like additional.

Just had a good session with her at my place and I think she is falling for me. Have to let her go before it's get too sticky. My OC back from overseas next Wednesday after her job attachment and I will not have time for the Myanmar maid.

Sorry all bros, I will only share her ctc when she is willing to. Spoken to her and proposed to her as well can make extra bucks by FL just now but she is hesitating. She say she afraid to meet other men and see them naked. Really naive!
wa bro you damn daring. bring her up to your home. wait if she remember how to go jialat.. i screwing a myanmar maid just staying 5min away from me i also bring to hotel. dont dare bring to home
Old 11-05-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wa bro you damn daring. bring her up to your home. wait if she remember how to go jialat.. i screwing a myanmar maid just staying 5min away from me i also bring to hotel. dont dare bring to home
Going to hotel is safer than bringing home, too many eyes watching.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 11-05-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skyline7814 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can pm contact?
Old 11-05-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro does she knows you just stay 5 min away from her?

if a maid want to go your home how to reject ...
Old 11-05-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Totallyuseless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Tell her that I will be the one make her wet beside U
Old 11-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupkia View Post
Previously when I stayed at Sembawang 400+ also have indon maid bj n standing doggie at staircase. Damn thrilling especially when u hear footsteps or the lift sounds. Had a pinay maid did bj cim in bishan mscp staircase. But she didn't swallow. Just spit my cum on the floor trap.
I guess all these are around us and if we look hard enough n daring to try we can surely have this awesome experience.
good sharing bro, and have fun, up +15 jugs
Old 11-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
bro does she knows you just stay 5 min away from her?

if a maid want to go your home how to reject ...
i did tell her which block i stay but she dont know my unit. she did ask to come my house before i say not convenient because parents in. lol
Old 11-05-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EvilGargamel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i did tell her which block i stay but she dont know my unit. she did ask to come my house before i say not convenient because parents in. lol
Wow, if i panic already
Old 11-05-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Screwing maids

Today just had a quick session in my car with my new target. Today is our second meet up. During last week first meet up just hugging and kissing only. Today score all the way since she said i didnt hug her tight me enough when last met.
So today once met, hug and kiss behind e sit. Proceed to play with her breast and no resistance so my hands when down to press her inner thigh and slowly move to her pussy and just toy outside. She seem abit high but telling not to overdo it. But meantime her expression already selling her off when im rubbing her pussy while her pant are still on. I tried to unbutton her pants she struggle abit but eventually I still got her pants and panty off ,I kept kissing her while i took my pants off. She got abit off guard when i told her i have condom wit me. Then rubber on and bonk!!

After we went part ,I told her I like bj and she said she dun know how to so I ask her go watch prono and she agreed next time will do it for me hahahaha.

Last edited by tianyou77; 11-05-2015 at 07:10 PM.
Old 12-05-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:

No offence....but I think u are the naive one here. U brought her to your place and bonk her, this is a grave grave mistake. When things turn sour and ugly after the fuckship, expect her friends or even employer to come knocking at your door together with her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1