The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2016, 04:30 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
ironically his boss also laughing at him
Of course la. Say An An full service and passionate who don't laugh? hahaha

WHAT A NOOB.
Old 15-03-2016, 04:30 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Pay peanut get monkey mah. This fella just twist his nipple a little bit he write long long storybook for you. LOL Some OKT really living in the past.
seriously, I quite enjoy using him. At times he is quite useful
Old 15-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mumblur is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys, anyone know the name of a girl who is wearing short sexy black dress with long hair?? I can only see from the back view. She has got a beautiful ass. 😁😁😁
Old 15-03-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

i have tried An An on few occasions and I don't have issues with her. Not sure what the fuss and agenda.

Last edited by besafe; 15-03-2016 at 05:43 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 15-03-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 22
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
i have tried An An on few occasions and I don't have issues with her. Not sure what the fuss and agenda.
Aiyah of course lah....you the motherfucker priest's cronies wat. Looking at all your post shows how close of a suck cock buddy you're with him. So whats the agenda?
Old 15-03-2016, 06:23 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
HAHAHA. Now the tactic is to act dumb.

Since up to now, you still don't know what we're talking about, I slowly explain to you, ok?

The situation is that bo lampa Maxipriest wrote a fake FR on An An saying she give full and passionate service. Many bros have since spoken out to say this is complete and utter rubbish. Can understand? Cannot follow never mind, I reiterate for you. To reiterate, Maxipriest is a 1654A OKT runner who wrote a fake FR on An An and got caught.

Now let me provide you with some background information:

Maxipriest, despite being an Ah Pek with no money, thinks he is GL Romeo and SBF King. LOL The reality is that he is a relic from 20 yrs ago Adelphi days and is far from being a tumblr whizzkid. All he know is to write Ah Beng FR. No 20 something SYT GL150 WL is going to be interested in a bo lui and ugly lao uncle. Get real pls. My pet Husky lanjiao hair would be more appealing to the WL. At least the SYT may pat my dog and say cute. No money, old and ugly uncle? Fuck off pls.

Now instead of just throwing money at the WL for extra services, this idiot is so pathetic, he offer to help them write FR. Knn, imagine 50yr old do this kind of no face thing. So old already still play Internet. LOL At least Flexalong so young man also got buy iphone loh. This maxipriest fucker is so pathetic, he 50yr old no money to buy iphone instead offer to do work and write FR. Just imagine this scene in the room where this Ah Pek is boasting to the SWT he is Internet God. It's fucking funny. WTF GO LOOK FOR WL AND OFFER TO DO WORK FOR THEM IN EXCHANGE FOR FAVOURS? This is the sad and pathetic life of JB Auntie OKT. That is why he take this forum so seriously. Because basically he got nothing else to offer the WL. HAHAHAHA The WL is not stupid. They laugh at him behind his back but since it don't take much to get this clown to do work, they just play along loh. Twist his nipple little bit he shiok already.

To reiterate , Maxipriest is an OKT runner for 1654A and 0819. He tried to be an JB Auntie OKT himself but epic fail.

You can understand or need me to explain again?
Old 15-03-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 22
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
More FRs on An An for those who are keen ... Below is also a truthful FR courtesy of Loverod ...
ooooh this motherfucker priest is indeed a garang OKT runner of 1654a and moderator of this thread. Fancy taking his precious time digging out the good reviews to ensure 1654a continous flow of fucker$$$ and sucker$$$. A pity anyone who wants to see her negative reviews can simply scroll thru these thread and find lots more negative ones but i doubt anybody would be stupid enough to waste their time scrolling thru pages and pages just to prove a point. But well what do we expect from the motherfucker priest who's life revolves around a fucking forum.
Old 15-03-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
UsualSuspect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okay guys, I'm sorry for asking about An An. Just a simple question and a flame war ensue...called in and An An clocked off early, so I'm gonna try others later.

I'm gonna give my FR on another girl.

Jeez guys, chill...ill give my FR on An An once I'm able to try her.
Old 15-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1736 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
play handphone is an indirect way to hint the session is over. Some will just change clothes after shower and tidy up the room and say times up
Wow so nice to hint times up

Me kenna one mostly said Fu*k faster leh Fatass...i got regular waiting @ homebase with big tips...
Old 15-03-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello Bro, I certainly know and many seniors know you are a bona fide and genuine punters. I have already posted some of the positive FRs of An An by other samsters who are proven and have been around for years, these are good testimonies of An An's good performance ... Enough said! Therefore I am not lying here ... For those who didn't get similarly good service from her, commiseration & time to move on ... Better luck next time.

This bunch of ass-holes (i.e. Korean aka the biggest ass-hole, Flexalong, 123hu & crazypeople) obviously have an axe to grind ... Me is only allergic to people who wrote fake or exaggerated FR, and there is only one person who can suppress me in SBF ... Henceforth, am certainly not afraid of this bunch of ass-holes ... Let these ass-holes bark among themselves ...

Never argue and/or reason with idiots or ass-holes, they would drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 15-03-2016 at 11:15 PM.
Old 15-03-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
UsualSuspect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manage to try yang yang, since An An is not around. I'm comparing her to Chu Chu since I've only had Chu Chu in 1654.

Name: yang yang
Port: 1654A
Face: 6.5 - not as pretty as Chu Chu. Crooked teeth (I think, not sure whether I'm wording this correctly), and mediocre features
Body: 6.5 - small ass, not leggy, she was slouching a little, and overall a little saggy here and there. She's above 160cm though.
Boobs: 7 - nice boobies with pink nipples.
Shower: 6.5 - good BBBJ in shower but no AR, there's some b2b too!
Pre-BBBJ: 8 - a little massage, full back licking and pretty good AR when I'm on all fours
BBBJ: 8 - this is where she shines. Attentive and took her own sweet time, she tend to spend more time compare to Chu Chu
FJ: 8 - 3 positions and I'm done. She does use lubricant but she doesn't use the kegel technique to clamp my rod, so the FJ session seems more natural compare to Chu Chu
GFE: 6.5 - not exactly commando, but she's pleasant girl to take to after the session
RTF: Nope. Though I enjoyed the session, her face and body doesn't justify the price.

Managed to checked out the others, Tao Zhi ain't that pretty...she's tall but that's pretty much it. Le le looks foxy but she's short. I'm looking for girls who happen to fulfill the following specification: tall(170), leggy, nice ass, and pretty WL. (Okay, that's a bit too much, but come on...)
Old 15-03-2016, 10:09 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wow so nice to hint times up

Me kenna one mostly said Fu*k faster leh Fatass...i got regular waiting @ homebase with big tips...
wah how dare she?
Old 15-03-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Let me share my experience with An An: IMHO her service per se is not that bad. In fact, with AR and french, it's probably better than average.

According to my records, the first time I visited her, I left the house a very contented bloke because her service was solid and we clicked quite well. The second RTF, "the chemistry was slightly lacking". The third RTF, "somewhat nonchalant and disinterested". The fourth RTF was such a flop that I never returned to her ever since.

So to me, her attitude seems to deteriorate with each RTF. Any other bro has similar experience?
Old 15-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Go GL is just for sexual release.. Why the need to blow up the situation and becoming attacking An An? Don't like her or never get good service just don't find her.. Simple right? The way I see is forum is flooding with boys thinking
Old 16-03-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your truthful FR, UsualSuspect. I shall up you for your effort once I regain my power ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsualSuspect View Post
Manage to try yang yang, since An An is not around. I'm comparing her to Chu Chu since I've only had Chu Chu in 1654.

Name: yang yang
Port: 1654A
Face: 6.5 - not as pretty as Chu Chu. Crooked teeth (I think, not sure whether I'm wording this correctly), and mediocre features
Body: 6.5 - small ass, not leggy, she was slouching a little, and overall a little saggy here and there. She's above 160cm though.
Boobs: 7 - nice boobies with pink nipples.
Shower: 6.5 - good BBBJ in shower but no AR, there's some b2b too!
Pre-BBBJ: 8 - a little massage, full back licking and pretty good AR when I'm on all fours
BBBJ: 8 - this is where she shines. Attentive and took her own sweet time, she tend to spend more time compare to Chu Chu
FJ: 8 - 3 positions and I'm done. She does use lubricant but she doesn't use the kegel technique to clamp my rod, so the FJ session seems more natural compare to Chu Chu
GFE: 6.5 - not exactly commando, but she's pleasant girl to take to after the session
RTF: Nope. Though I enjoyed the session, her face and body doesn't justify the price.

Managed to checked out the others, Tao Zhi ain't that pretty...she's tall but that's pretty much it. Le le looks foxy but she's short. I'm looking for girls who happen to fulfill the following specification: tall(170), leggy, nice ass, and pretty WL. (Okay, that's a bit too much, but come on...)

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1