The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Okay bucket list -
Top 3 pick..

X-zone
Iron club
Angelwitch

Lets see how it goes, I've found some old mates that were my batch boys.. looks like this could be a really wild trip.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Supergirl and Superbaby..worth to take a look..
Old 06-10-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For me, it used to be What's Up & Peppermint.

To each his own

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Samster

Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

What's up is a different type of playground.
Peppermint shifted to the ground floor.
Surprisingly the interior layout is still similar like last time.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
What's up is a different type of playground.
Peppermint shifted to the ground floor.
Surprisingly the interior layout is still similar like last time.
Thought e gals at both bars look not bad, ESP peppermint. But heard quite a few went to barcara after it opened. Sorry, info prob outdated. Last trip was during last dec.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am planning for few nights in Pattaya, arriving probably on 13th Oct. Looking for company to cheong together! Any bro there at the same time, private msg me. Cheers!
Old 08-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
Am planning for few nights in Pattaya, arriving probably on 13th Oct. Looking for company to cheong together! Any bro there at the same time, private msg me. Cheers!
drinks and bonk on u? PM me,, not i pm u
Old 08-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Thought e gals at both bars look not bad, ESP peppermint. But heard quite a few went to barcara after it opened. Sorry, info prob outdated. Last trip was during last dec.
I was at Barcara on a Monday night and surprisingly at 2.30am, you can still see many dancers probably about 35 of them and they are not ugly..
Old 14-10-2010, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quick pic I snapped last night whilst OC was distracted by shoe/handbag shop:

Didn't get to scrutinize the ground floor girls, but the ones dancing on the second floor looked pretty good. Anyone with anything on this place?
Old 16-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

Read this post in the Pattaya Addicts forum..
Anyone here ever experience a shit thing like this in a disco or bar in LOS?
It definitely ruin your holiday!

In more than 10 years of going to Pattaya I haven't experienced anything as bizarre as what happened to me and my TG tonight at LUCIFER DISCO in Walking Street.
After a long, great and otherwise festive night with loads of drinks, my TG was mau mak and heaved a bit on the floor in Lucifer, very late at night with almost no customers. Not good, but hey, mai pen lai, right? She didn't hurl or projectile vomit but just spit out a bit of saliva ... That is what happens in bars and discos all over the world every weekend, and normally someone from the staff will mop it up in a second. End of story ... or?
We paid our bill, and went on our way, and then suddenly this crazy old cunt from Luficer came running after us, screaming and shouting and pulling my TG back to Lucifer, very violently and aggressively. She dragged my stunned TG into Lucifer, backed up by 4 or 5 ominously looking Thai bouncers, while the rest of the Thai staff were laughing their heads off, and tried to force her down on her knees, supposedly to lick up her 'vomit'. Naturally, I got very upset, and dragged my half-way unconcious TG out on WS again to get away from the whole scene ASAP.
Then some wimpy Farang 'manager' of Lucifer came out and asked me what was wrong, and I explained the situation to him and pointed out the crazy Thai lady from his own staff. Anyway, he didn't have any kind of control or any hint of authority over the Thai people in his staff. Everybody was laughing, apart from the old bitch and her buddies who obviously were looking for action. Oh yeah, Luficer was really in the house last night!
Once again, the same old cunt from Lucifer came directly after us with her henchmen in tow with the manager looking on, slapping me in my face, taking off one of her high-heeled shoes to hit me with that while threatening to "kill me". I was sooo close to slapping her right back, OMG, but was luckily sober enough to realize that if I had done that, I would have ended up in the gutter, spitting blood and teeth, with 4-5 Thai bouncers kicking me around like a football - spirited on by that nasty, ugly, evil old sow from Lucifer.
So if you want to see your partner or TG forced to lick up vomit from a dirty bar floor at 4AM, or want to fight a totally crazy, ugly old Thai lady/mamasan/whatever and her handful of menacing bouncer buddies 'till death, then just go down to Lucifer Disco in Walking Street and have a GREAT time!!!
Old 16-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So if you want to see your partner or TG forced to lick up vomit from a dirty bar floor at 4AM, or want to fight a totally crazy, ugly old Thai lady/mamasan/whatever and her handful of menacing bouncer buddies 'till death, then just go down to Lucifer Disco in Walking Street and have a GREAT time!!!
this crazy old pussy is the de facto leader of the thai gang there ah?

nvm, i don't think TS will want to go back to find out
Old 18-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

I went to super girl on the first night.
It is said that the quality of the girls are better but to me, It was boring...

I'm the kind of person who likes a very happening crowd with nice socialable girls.
Super girl and super baby can be summed up as such - girls holding the pole shaking their bums to the music.. that's about it.

2nd night
Went down the peppermint , drinks were cheap - 59 tbh all night for chang draft
Girls were nicer and more fun to have around.
LD was at 105 but sometimes they go on stage and dance and seldom come back as the club is quite big with multiple station..

3rd night
Peppermint again, didn't want to waste time as 2359 curfew - so spent my last night there.
Old 18-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

Oh. Then you should go Barcara, Iron pub, Whats up, HappY agogo. Supergirl and superbaby are places for ppl who do not want to be harassed to buy LD. The girls dont come to talk with you unless you call them.
Old 20-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Supergirl and superbaby are places for ppl who do not want to be harassed to buy LD. The girls dont come to talk with you unless you call them.
Yes you are right bro.The girls wont come to sit next to u without your adknowelgment 1st But the place are changing.The server are the one who keep coming to ask u choose lady chosse lady even u tell them for the 3rd time u wanna drink & relax 1st.Then ask for tip before u leave even its just 1 drink.

I simply told them in tipping is not in japanese culture.They thought i was a japanese

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 21-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, my geography not very good. Is the flood in anyway affecting Pattaya or the route from Bangkok to Pattaya? Planning to go to Pattaya soon.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1