The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2008, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
sifu. Agree with you. $$$ really can buy almost every physical thing. But it can not buy the feeling that the gal has on you. Tiok boh? You can hang rm2k flower to a gal and the gal sure will follows you back. No doubt. But the service that you will have maybe just normal. I don't know. But If you play a bit kc. The treat will be diff, for sure and the feeling is real. That's why I prefer to fish rather than take farm gal. Farm gal very sop, what you pay is what you get. Sometime if you lucky enough you can get good gfe. Kc gal want money too, but balance, they will compromise it if they really like you. This is my thought and encounter la. Maybe sifus here find me a bit tian jen (childish thinking). Keke... But I really think this way le. Please enlighten me....
But if the girl is dam easy to get u play KC also no use as when u get to makan her, the "kick' is not there, so for this kind of easy to get girl better 1 time payment . But if u play KC with those hard to get girl the "kick" is there when u get her, this kind of girl if u play fishing + KC, u will feel satisfaction if u get her.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:23 AM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
this is what I am after sifu. I am sincere bow to you. Please teach me few tricks la. Pity me little poor thing.
Prince holy don't make me paiseh leh, u r the prince u where got need my help wan. I should be the one that need to learn from u leh! R u willing to teach me or not?
Old 05-09-2008, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Prince holy don't make me paiseh leh, u r the prince u where got need my help wan. I should be the one that need to learn from u leh! R u willing to teach me or not?

u are really a Nite Owl la bro. so late still can see your posting.

willing to teach or willing to learn ..., all boil down to our sharing here. everyone is learn and sharing at the same times ..., so dun forget to share and learn together ya

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 05-09-2008, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This one i 110% agree. We just need to remember fcuk & forget, the puying won't put kong tao on u, only u urself put the kong tao. only u urself can cure, nobody can help u. pay her a 1 time payment 10k baht, 20k baht or even 50k baht is better then u hang flowers to her everytimes. Hang many flower also not confirm she let u makan. But i enjoy the fishing game more than 1 time payment, when she finally on ur hook then u feel the "kick".
yes i really miss that feel 'kick', it feel great. it have been about 1 years liao never had such feeling again. ok, i think it is time for me to take out my fishing rod and go fishing lioa ..., wan to join me bro ?

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 05-09-2008, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
yes i really miss that feel 'kick', it feel great. it have been about 1 years liao never had such feeling again. ok, i think it is time for me to take out my fishing rod and go fishing lioa ..., wan to join me bro ?
me also same leh, 9mth never use my fishing rod already. 2009 i will use again hahahaha, Will join u to fish together so tat can learn from a PR from danok. kekekekek
Old 05-09-2008, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
u are really a Nite Owl la bro. so late still can see your posting.

willing to teach or willing to learn ..., all boil down to our sharing here. everyone is learn and sharing at the same times ..., so dun forget to share and learn together ya
normally i active in the night time sometimes morning also. Normally afternoon u won't see me here bcos my sleeping time. hahahaha. lets learn together. by the way u singaporean or malaysian ? Or maybe Thai?
Old 05-09-2008, 07:51 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
normally i active in the night time sometimes morning also. Normally afternoon u won't see me here bcos my sleeping time. hahahaha. lets learn together. by the way u singaporean or malaysian ? Or maybe Thai?
sifu, he is Koon thai la. Phut Thai Keng mak mak.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:53 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
But if the girl is dam easy to get u play KC also no use as when u get to makan her, the "kick' is not there, so for this kind of easy to get girl better 1 time payment . But if u play KC with those hard to get girl the "kick" is there when u get her, this kind of girl if u play fishing + KC, u will feel satisfaction if u get her.
will said sifu. I will try to fish the hard one. Keke. But how? Teach me le. Keke
Old 05-09-2008, 07:56 AM
SamSter

Quote:
no la. Me like a headless fly. Hit here and there. Wasting too many money on fishing. Really need your guidance sifuuu.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
no la. Me like a headless fly. Hit here and there. Wasting too many money on fishing. Really need your guidance sifuuu.
Gd Morning Prince Holy, so early woke up disturb people already ah? fishing+KC+pak wan+$$$$$ together confirmed 99.99% sucessful rate. Hahahaha
Old 05-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Gd Morning Prince Holy, so early woke up disturb people already ah? fishing+KC+pak wan+$$$$$ together confirmed 99.99% sucessful rate. Hahahaha
Wow..... you are the man! 2 days no read, suddenly I see colours.. you no need sleep?

Really learn a lot reading from all the exchange. Just need to add

1. Saint is giving up his PR...... he applying for Citizenship, so can open a Hotel for us.

2. Holymannn sei peh tam sim..... want to add more collection... sigh sgih, nothing wrong with that, he leng chai and young. He plan for his future.

3. The bald and old man with tummy, mentioned by serembanman is meant to be me..... tui him! but, lucky ah pek here no money to hang rm2k of flowers, HE DID...... follow him also shoik, he lau eng....

me, reporting live from Danok, auntie sleeping beside me

later go Songkla...
Old 05-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Wow..... you are the man! 2 days no read, suddenly I see colours.. you no need sleep?

Really learn a lot reading from all the exchange. Just need to add

1. Saint is giving up his PR...... he applying for Citizenship, so can open a Hotel for us.

2. Holymannn sei peh tam sim..... want to add more collection... sigh sgih, nothing wrong with that, he leng chai and young. He plan for his future.

3. The bald and old man with tummy, mentioned by serembanman is meant to be me..... tui him! but, lucky ah pek here no money to hang rm2k of flowers, HE DID...... follow him also shoik, he lau eng....

me, reporting live from Danok, auntie sleeping beside me :

later go Songkla...
Sifu, enjoy ur trip. hope to learn from u in future.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
boh sui sifu. You never offer me. Sia cai.... I also want to go. I want I want.

Btw, ah one work in barberry starting tomorrow. You plan to reunion? Keke. Heard that she will be coyote instead of bikini dancer.
I want to call u but ..... u know lah, u are at bkk mah muahahaha
Get for me ah 1 no if u can muahahahaha

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 05-09-2008, 10:29 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
actually some aunties(28yrs to 36 yrs old) i saw in thailand is much more pretty than a lot of those syt dancer in the club as long as the aunties know how to dress up. Don't be surprised i may be interested in some of ur aunties. hahahahaha. Sometimes must "makan" diff kind of dish, if not u everyday eat normal chicken also boring sometimes must eat kampong chicken.
I would like to share some light on the "aunties" (25-28yrs) in term of skill they are better ~ generally, and they are more adventures, talking about Kc game they aunties are real deal as they are actually looking for husband or partner to settle down so they are game for KC game.

SYT is lack of all those qualities but then they are fresh and mysterious and that is the advantages and also all the tools are still new.

Quote:
Sure, must go with u so that can learn from sifu u ma.
Count me in, too...bro TD you can go in the near future meh?
Old 05-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
sifu. Agree with you. $$$ really can buy almost every physical thing. But it can not buy the feeling that the gal has on you. Tiok boh? You can hang rm2k flower to a gal and the gal sure will follows you back. No doubt. But the service that you will have maybe just normal. I don't know. But If you play a bit kc. The treat will be diff, for sure and the feeling is real. That's why I prefer to fish rather than take farm gal. Farm gal very sop, what you pay is what you get. Sometime if you lucky enough you can get good gfe. Kc gal want money too, but balance, they will compromise it if they really like you. This is my thought and encounter la. Maybe sifus here find me a bit tian jen (childish thinking). Keke... But I really think this way le. Please enlighten me....
U are not childish, I experience that before, KC wit balance of payment, u will enjoy those service she never provide to other, u will get those sweet caring. U are absolutly right..... muahahahaha. Anyway sooner or later she might ask more from u, let said after 2 yrs in KC right

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1