The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

If I always fuck colleagues since it is my father’s company. Does that count?
Old 03-10-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Not easy to seduce few girls in one company. If ganna find out then drama. After I left previous job, I kept in touch with few of them and fucked few too. Not easy definitely.

Yet may not fulfill the surprise element of seeing colleague naked in company trip or what.
Old 04-10-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
infrection deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Not easy to seduce few girls in one company. If ganna find out then drama. After I left previous job, I kept in touch with few of them and fucked few too. Not easy definitely.

Yet may not fulfill the surprise element of seeing colleague naked in company trip or what.
Best to get involved with them after leaving company
Old 04-10-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 13
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendomy8282 View Post
i saw my niece naked before.

You remind me of something when i was in thailand.

Saw a xmm ang moh.... take off shirt and expose her nehneh infront of me.

Very small but better than nothing.

Old 04-10-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendomy8282 View Post
i saw my niece naked before.
How did that happen?
Old 04-10-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
CouldBeThem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
If I always fuck colleagues since it is my father’s company. Does that count?
After that they got promoted?
Old 06-10-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

This is a short encounter with a neighbour which I know for a long time so I supposed can count as friends.

I was just throwing a bag of trash and saw the family's usual helper working on something in their 'garden' (located in front which is odd). Being the usual friendly neighbour, I took a little detour so that I can say a quick hello.

She was bending over when I was approaching and turned her head upwards when I said 'hello'. It was then I realised she wasn't wearing a bra so my view is literally something like this .

I didn't really notice if that's a habit but I supposed she feels more comfortable (I don't mind some eye candy). Her boobs were sort of hanging towards gravity and I can see the whole of her right boob and some of her left. She's probably early 30s or late 20s (I'm quite bad at guessing age).

Her nipple is the usual dark brown along with the areola, should be a good B cupper. I took the chance to have a quick chit chat before going home but couldn't see her left boob as the angle isn't right.

I supposed any eye candy is good.

Do feel free to share yours too!

Last edited by taegukgi; 06-10-2020 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Left boob not right
Old 06-10-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
mastersargent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice sighting bro. You should keep talking to her non-stop
Old 06-10-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersargent View Post
Very nice sighting bro. You should keep talking to her non-stop
Haha, I wish but I don't exactly know her well but her family is very friendly, in fact, one of the best in the neighborhood. That's why I always try to be friendly with them.
Old 07-10-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Do you guys have female neighbours that smoke?

I have one. So sometimes we will bum into each other at the corridor. Normally I am smoking and she is out to throw rubbish.

I will then offer her a stick and we end up smoking and talk cock.

Don't say I generous. One stick of cigarettes for 5 min of erected nipples view through her T-shirt or pajamas.... worth it la hor.
Old 07-10-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
You remind me of something when i was in thailand.

Saw a xmm ang moh.... take off shirt and expose her nehneh infront of me.

Very small but better than nothing.

that would be a great sight for me, love small nehneh!!
Old 08-10-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by infrection View Post
Best to get involved with them after leaving company
I should have know you earlier.

Saw a few of my colleagues half naked and bang a few of them.

Heng is got no drama after being discovered. They talked among themselves and discover one.
Old 08-10-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 13
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf86 View Post
that would be a great sight for me, love small nehneh!!
Hahaha. Nothing to fap about.... really small like yet to grow but still no complain when it is free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I should have know you earlier.

Saw a few of my colleagues half naked and bang a few of them.

Heng is got no drama after being discovered. They talked among themselves and discover one.

Are you andy lau ah?

Wow.
Old 08-10-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
Hahaha. Nothing to fap about.... really small like yet to grow but still no complain when it is free.

Are you andy lau ah?

Wow.
I am not Andy Lau la. Just Jay Chou. hahaha. Kidding.

I work in a large company. Large in the sense of high pressure, long hours. So lots of lonely working MILF here. You will be surprised, quite a lot of married ladies have affair outside one.

I asked one of them, her answer "my husband is responsible but too nice. Always make love to me on Friday night and in missionary only. I like something surprising, nice and exciting." So I ask why Friday night and why missionary. Her answer makes me cry. "He is too considerate. He finds that Saturday I don't need to work and other positions, I have to work harder."
Old 08-10-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I am not Andy Lau la. Just Jay Chou. hahaha. Kidding.

I work in a large company. Large in the sense of high pressure, long hours. So lots of lonely working MILF here. You will be surprised, quite a lot of married ladies have affair outside one.

I asked one of them, her answer "my husband is responsible but too nice. Always make love to me on Friday night and in missionary only. I like something surprising, nice and exciting." So I ask why Friday night and why missionary. Her answer makes me cry. "He is too considerate. He finds that Saturday I don't need to work and other positions, I have to work harder."
The hubby fark her on Friday nite, she sat n sun cannot walk???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1