The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-06-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
A little off topic. Anyone here ur CO enabled find my iPhone on ur phone and how do u overcome this when gg for activities here?
If your CO want to play this trick and invade privacy then you 将计就计 (make the trick work to your advantage).

1. Get a spare phone with pre-paid SIM.
2. Leave main phone in your office while you go with your spare phone for happy activities. Don't go for too long though, will be suspicious.
3. For main phone, store it somewhere secluded where no one can access in case CO activate the ringing feature while you are away. Like your car or a secluded store room for example. Wrap with thick cloth to be extra safe.
4. Return to office, store spare phone at the office (DO NOT bring spare phone home), take your regular phone and go home.

This way, you can trick your CO to believe that you still in office.

There are some restrictions like no activities on weekends, no activities late at night, can't disappear for long hours etc. but this is reasonably secure.
Old 19-06-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Thanks for the timely reminder. I know one ml who use WhatsApp and uses the timer to delete all trace of the communication. Normally I keep the messages of the mls I want to rtm because I need the access and address for easier access, but true, should delete. Another trace we have to take care of is smell, especially if the ml uses strong smelling makeup or perfume. Any bros have any advise on how to mask or get rid of this, especially if we plan to visit ml before returning back home?
If you stink easily like me, just spam deodorant. Go home immediately shower. My entire family knows I smell like deodorant so that helps too.
Old 19-06-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
If your CO want to play this trick and invade privacy then you 将计就计 (make the trick work to your advantage).

1. Get a spare phone with pre-paid SIM.
2. Leave main phone in your office while you go with your spare phone for happy activities. Don't go for too long though, will be suspicious.
3. For main phone, store it somewhere secluded where no one can access in case CO activate the ringing feature while you are away. Like your car or a secluded store room for example. Wrap with thick cloth to be extra safe.
4. Return to office, store spare phone at the office (DO NOT bring spare phone home), take your regular phone and go home.

This way, you can trick your CO to believe that you still in office.

There are some restrictions like no activities on weekends, no activities late at night, can't disappear for long hours etc. but this is reasonably secure.

Wa piang, family man wanna cheong like damm tough lol, almost acting like an undercover agent in movies..
Old 19-06-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Wa piang, family man wanna cheong like damm tough lol, almost acting like an undercover agent in movies..
This one assuming lunchtime can go lor. I can only go either after work (with reason) or when I take leave and my SO working. Like that have to go early so can go home bathe first.
Old 19-06-2023, 05:51 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
This one assuming lunchtime can go lor. I can only go either after work (with reason) or when I take leave and my SO working. Like that have to go early so can go home bathe first.
Lunchtime can work provided
1)your work culture allows it(like don't need to 100% sit ar your desk)
2) your colleagues and boss not ****** ask for video conference or worse face to face meeting over lunch time or LAST minute meetings
3) work and communication can be done over phone
Won't go after work as hard to explain why I OT so often. (And the danger of the smell from perfume, foundation, shampoo. Very hard to get rid of the smell sometimes)
Also always check the rough location. It will give a gauge when to book, leave and even got time to have a proper meal.
Not a big fan of taking leave. Imagine you take leave for the session and end up disappointed...

Last edited by rythuno; 19-06-2023 at 06:07 PM.
Old 19-06-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25013 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted26 View Post
Any bro have FR off this gal?https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-dd/
I tried her when she just arrived in Sg (maybe 2 mths ago). She looks older than pics. Body is firm, not slim. (She may have slimmed down since). Boobs are lovely B+ cups. Her massage and sensual services were good, much above average. Can kiss and french (YMMV).
Old 19-06-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
ironsteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I remembered Google maps have location history where it records where you go.. gotta disable that option if one isn't using a burner phone.

Like for me, I'll delete every message and call after I makan finish. Helps me to cut off mentally from the transaction too.
Can activate incognito mode (similar to privacy browsing) for google map
Old 19-06-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the timely reminder. I know one ml who use WhatsApp and uses the timer to delete all trace of the communication. Normally I keep the messages of the mls I want to rtm because I need the access and address for easier access, but true, should delete. Another trace we have to take care of is smell, especially if the ml uses strong smelling makeup or perfume. Any bros have any advise on how to mask or get rid of this, especially if we plan to visit ml before returning back home?
Only use WhatsApp as you can set 24 hours for disappearing message.

WhatsApp message is encrypted too and more secured with privacy

Sending sms to MLs is the least secured and privacy .. sms retention by local telco for long period of time and can be retrieved by Police, or some investigators for other not so good reason

Telegram also good but seem like no ML is using
Old 19-06-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
ted26 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I tried her when she just arrived in Sg (maybe 2 mths ago). She looks older than pics. Body is firm, not slim. (She may have slimmed down since). Boobs are lovely B+ cups. Her massage and sensual services were good, much above average. Can kiss and french (YMMV).
Thanks bro for the FR.!!👍
Old 19-06-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Lunchtime can work provided
1)your work culture allows it(like don't need to 100% sit ar your desk)
2) your colleagues and boss not ****** ask for video conference or worse face to face meeting over lunch time or LAST minute meetings
3) work and communication can be done over phone
Won't go after work as hard to explain why I OT so often. (And the danger of the smell from perfume, foundation, shampoo. Very hard to get rid of the smell sometimes)
Also always check the rough location. It will give a gauge when to book, leave and even got time to have a proper meal.
Not a big fan of taking leave. Imagine you take leave for the session and end up disappointed...
Haha so relatable. I actually take leave/ TIL (earned time off from some other wkend OT) to go for sessions but i usually do at least 2 sessions continuously with the failsafe as the 2nd option.
Old 19-06-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!

https://sgbeautycastle-28.com/lucy-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

Try this milf last week, finally found my favorite MILF and Pretty lady. good service and good attitude.easy to please. 😍😋
Old 19-06-2023, 09:24 PM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsteel View Post
Only use WhatsApp as you can set 24 hours for disappearing message.

WhatsApp message is encrypted too and more secured with privacy

Sending sms to MLs is the least secured and privacy .. sms retention by local telco for long period of time and can be retrieved by Police, or some investigators for other not so good reason

Telegram also good but seem like no ML is using
But saying this, especially to those who just started their journey, your booking(at least initial) is still mostly through sms( unless their ad advertised otherwise). Don't want later all of you whatsapp and get no reply. Most of the time other forms of communication is initiated by the ml
Old 19-06-2023, 09:26 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
If you stink easily like me, just spam deodorant. Go home immediately shower. My entire family knows I smell like deodorant so that helps too.
Sounds legit. Thanks bro. Shall get one and put it on my work desk.
Old 19-06-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Sounds legit. Thanks bro. Shall get one and put it on my work desk.
But if u have never been using deodorant or perfumes before, later will ask u why suddenly? Wan impress someone at work ah? Hahaha.

I used to use men's perfume, but after awhile lazy. Should have kept it up.
Old 19-06-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
But saying this, especially to those who just started their journey, your booking(at least initial) is still mostly through sms( unless their ad advertised otherwise). Don't want later all of you whatsapp and get no reply. Most of the time other forms of communication is initiated by the ml
I only used WhatsApp when there is profile photo of ML in WhatsApp. Or used WhatsApp in subsequent session if ML used WhatsApp too.

ML used WhatsApp will sure reply if your WhatsApp mobile number is in the phone database

So far, has no problem getting a reply using WhatsApp for first booking

But generally, most ML knows simple English will use WhatsApp. For those no profile photo and only know 华语, then use sms

My own preference
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1