The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-06-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

If you willing to pay S$150, go to any other ML, you definitely get better service, Money talk.

But if more of such listing….and they need 2 day’s advance booking than Very soon the market rate very likely is going to gap up….

We have to decide what we want …
Old 14-06-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Bro cannot be so ex 250 for BBBJ. She listed in TT site $300 for full service la…
Strategy lor. Then she can say might as well go 300 for full service. By that time maybe small head doing the thinking already.
Old 14-06-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, I won't pay that amount but that's just me. Some might splurge but I skip even she act as ML for 150 with hj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Yes bro. $300/shot. FL on other websites.

Yes bro @ilovehebe stick to your XLN.
Basically won’t make sense to TopUp
Either go for the basic $150 if U like the vibes then TopUp to FS
No point going for anything in between if you ask me.
All or nothing. But I’ll stick to my regular MLs and my JB SYTs for now.
Old 14-06-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So for MLs yes one of the rare SYTs.
But in terms of FLs such SYTs are not uncommon.
Yes you are right about it being not uncommon but I guess many of us haven't really explored outside of the ML realm. Those rare SYTs you mentioned probably not too experienced in massage and doesn't wanna be too hardcore... so you have these super vanillas... quite boring after a few visits.

So it is quite nice to have her "crossing over" for some of us who don't mind paying abit more to explore... just for a different experience.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 14-06-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 18
eirkzq is a Helpful and Caring Samstereirkzq is a Helpful and Caring Samstereirkzq is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Short FR for https://sglonelyguy-23.com/applemassage/

Massage and HJ just normal, nothing to shout at. Not SYT but her look and night gown gave a rich tai tai feel, and pulling down her gown to expose her nice pair of boobs is a big turn on for me.

RTM: maybe
Old 15-06-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Strategy lor. Then she can say might as well go 300 for full service. By that time maybe small head doing the thinking already.
Err she delisted from slg liao. What happened siol
Old 15-06-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Err she delisted from slg liao. What happened siol
Maybe too many queries for her service already, plus the pricing seems a tad confusing maybe take down to update first?
Old 15-06-2023, 01:31 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes you are right about it being not uncommon but I guess many of us haven't really explored outside of the ML realm. Those rare SYTs you mentioned probably not too experienced in massage and doesn't wanna be too hardcore... so you have these super vanillas... quite boring after a few visits.

So it is quite nice to have her "crossing over" for some of us who don't mind paying abit more to explore... just for a different experience.
Bro I actually think these days not too bad la, doesn’t feel that vanilla with some at least. At least much better than some months back I feel.
Old 15-06-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Bro I actually think these days not too bad la, doesn’t feel that vanilla with some at least. At least much better than some months back I feel.
I think for the so called SYTs more so... the rest as you mentioned still ok.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 15-06-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
$300 for FJ for 19 years old which Bro need not waste so much time to slowly unlock is good for bro who is rich and want FJ now.

Seem like a trend that WL come to SLG as ML to provide HJ but at charge a higher price above $120

Quote:
Basically it’s a Upsell to FJ. Hence the costly HJ.
Yes she got youth on her side but otherwise nothing extraordinary that warrant a RTM/RTF.
Hence U didn’t see me writing any MR/FR for her even after trying.
So for MLs yes one of the rare SYTs.
But in terms of FLs such SYTs are not uncommon.
Old 15-06-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
$300 for FJ for 19 years old which Bro need not waste so much time to slowly unlock is good for bro who is rich and want FJ now.

Seem like a trend that WL come to SLG as ML to provide HJ but at charge a higher price above $120
This strategy has been going on for some time. Becuase SLG's footfall is high, and there are many gullible punters here.

That's why, if you don't want to be a fool, just do a few minutes of cross checking at TT, momo and isyou sites. And you will know what kind of sex worker the ML is. It's only in your own best interest right? I already saw this Xiao Ai's other FL ads on the very first day she hang on SLG, because I made cross checks.

Anyway, if so difficult, just remember this. Rule of thumb - if a ML in SLG charges high price, like 150 for a HJ or BBBJ, she is 99% also an FL in other sites. Charge high so top up for full service seems reasonable. Lol.
Old 15-06-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Devilz2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
LOL sharing is caring.
But need to respect bro @apiasap and wait for him to officially share his MR since he is the bro that alerted the community to this ML/FL.
For me nothing memorable hence no MR/FR from me. Not a landmine but my mantra is “nothing good to write then don’t write”.
Let the hype die down first. This is the shiny object syndrome.
In JB u get the same (if not better) quality for half the price.
But as usual YMMV some bros may enjoy her services. U never know.

Moving onto other News….
Yu Er and SS are back.
XX has shifted.
Hi bro, may I know who is ss?
Old 15-06-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 22
somenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This strategy has been going on for some time. Becuase SLG's footfall is high, and there are many gullible punters here.

That's why, if you don't want to be a fool, just do a few minutes of cross checking at TT, momo and isyou sites. And you will know what kind of sex worker the ML is. It's only in your own best interest right? I already saw this Xiao Ai's other FL ads on the very first day she hang on SLG, because I made cross checks.

Anyway, if so difficult, just remember this. Rule of thumb - if a ML in SLG charges high price, like 150 for a HJ or BBBJ, she is 99% also an FL in other sites. Charge high so top up for full service seems reasonable. Lol.
I think she delisted, may be tio bao
Old 15-06-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

I also do see a clear trend nowadays that when BBBJ are offered up front very likely when you verify on another site you will see the girl is a FL already. Whether is it top up or for BBBJ or not. Nowadays not so common for MLs to offer that readily, even at a top up, at least not openly. The only exception so far I see is like An an.
Old 15-06-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by somenoob View Post
I think she delisted, may be tio bao
Maybe.

Or maybe she's just readjusting how she markets herself to impressionable Joes. I'm sure her ads will surface again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I also do see a clear trend nowadays that when BBBJ are offered up front very likely when you verify on another site you will see the girl is a FL already. Whether is it top up or for BBBJ or not. Nowadays not so common for MLs to offer that readily, even at a top up, at least not openly. The only exception so far I see is like An an.
Right you are. It's fast becoming a completely SN Vanilla offering in SLG. But question is, are the MLs truly genuinely SN Vanilla to begin with? TBH, I'm still expeirencing almost as much heavy flavour as before from this batch, without topping up.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 15-06-2023 at 11:30 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1