The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-06-2023, 07:30 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bprime View Post
Thanks @rythuno very helpful

I texted 5 girls through sms. Used google translate to translate my message into mandarin

2 texts went through - no response yet which ok that's fine.

But 3 texts I got the little ! saying the text could not be delivered. I'm texting from a Singapore number as I just got a eSim for my phone last week. So not sure what is going on there
I am no expert but I do know could be
1) the number you are sending is invalid. Could be the ml has rtc
2) you could have sent a mms instead of sms. It does happen from time to time for me
Other than that, sorry bro I am not too sure
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251520131
Old 13-06-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bprime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
I am no expert but I do know could be
1) the number you are sending is invalid. Could be the ml has rtc
2) you could have sent a mms instead of sms. It does happen from time to time for me
Other than that, sorry bro I am not too sure
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251520131
Odd because all the girls I’ve been messaging have very recent reviews like in the past week. But okay thanks for the help and advise very much appreciated.
Old 13-06-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
Bro you are not in her database. There a few floating around and there is a fee for each one. No need to try to make appointment just move on. After 5 different ML try again. Maybe you lucky. Or better yet if you have a friend book before ask him to book for you.
Had moved on, both times

Fortunately both did not disappoint.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-fei-fei/

Tall, classical beauty. Pics are about 90% of actual, which is probably down to the fact that she sported only light makeup. Engaging and friendly. Massage is average and sensual was well, nicely sensual. The only very small gripe is that she doesn't have the room with the en suite bathroom. Location is good for drivers, a short walk from MRT station for those on foot.

Coincidentally she brought up the database - I was a few minutes late and she was worried I might have flown her aeroplane cos she said there were some comments that I did so previously. Explained to her that yes, I had left the scene after arriving on some occasions, after being made to wait 20 to 30 mins. I had appointments afterwards and there just wasn't time to complete a session anymore. She said that she knew some ladies will take an appointment while waiting, if a new call comes in, even if it means the original appointment will be delayed by 30 mins or more.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/yin-yin-massage/

Also fairly tall, though shorter than Fei Fei. Pics are maybe 70% of actual - she looks about 5 years older. Still acceptable, in any case. Massage was average, but she did ask which areas were more sore and she paid more attention to those. Sensual started with back caressing before moving on to the front. Opted for the BBBJ ($150) and it was acceptable, though not mindblowing like the long-gone local Celine and current benchmark Claire.

Location is quite private - good for drivers but not an easy place for foot soliders.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result

Last edited by imom; 14-06-2023 at 09:47 AM.
Old 13-06-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yiyi/

Location: good privacy, don’t have to worry about nosy neighbors. Used to be occupied by a hot favorite. But condo seems to be a bit old. The toilet has the “sewerage” smell

Roaming: signal strength was a high 4.5

All done in 32 minutes. She went to wash up first. After she’s done, she ask me to wash up as well. Jitao sian half. I was having a headache and had looked forward to a head massage. I took my own sweet time to shower and left before 45 mins mark

I asked if she has customer after me, she replied yes. I guess probably a vvip, hence my session was shorten. I didn’t insist to stay on as I feel no point forcing it and leave on a unpleasant note

Just sharing my experience. WK, please don’t take offense. Ymmv
Wah such a short session… now I’m having second thoughts…
Old 13-06-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bprime View Post
Odd because all the girls I’ve been messaging have very recent reviews like in the past week. But okay thanks for the help and advise very much appreciated.
If your messages are not getting through (this is different from getting radio silence) and you know the girl is still here with the right numbers then it’s highly probable your number got issues.
Not sure what kind of plans you have but I once had a SIM card that can’t sms out, or if it’s prepaid maybe expire already. Or maybe sometimes you accidentally turn on iMessage and somehow that one can screw up a bit at times.
Old 13-06-2023, 09:58 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
If your messages are not getting through (this is different from getting radio silence) and you know the girl is still here with the right numbers then it’s highly probable your number got issues.
Not sure what kind of plans you have but I once had a SIM card that can’t sms out, or if it’s prepaid maybe expire already. Or maybe sometimes you accidentally turn on iMessage and somehow that one can screw up a bit at times.
Can try XH...chio by my standards

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 13-06-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bprime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yeah I bought an eSim for my phone. 2 messages have gone through and now like 7-8 haven’t. Thinking of finding another burner phone at this point. Maybe it’s eSim or something with my number. No idea
Old 13-06-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Inspired by some bros here I decided to do a little "world tour" of some of the girls in SLG here. My selections were mostly based on reviews from fellow bros here, plus I also ownself QC and see which are the ones with pictures that suit my taste.
awesome effort~
Old 13-06-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rioyuaaida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yiyi/

Location: good privacy, don’t have to worry about nosy neighbors. Used to be occupied by a hot favorite. But condo seems to be a bit old. The toilet has the “sewerage” smell

Roaming: signal strength was a high 4.5

All done in 32 minutes. She went to wash up first. After she’s done, she ask me to wash up as well. Jitao sian half. I was having a headache and had looked forward to a head massage. I took my own sweet time to shower and left before 45 mins mark

I asked if she has customer after me, she replied yes. I guess probably a vvip, hence my session was shorten. I didn’t insist to stay on as I feel no point forcing it and leave on a unpleasant note

Just sharing my experience. WK, please don’t take offense. Ymmv
Hi all, I understand that it is YMMV for girls.

But can anyone enlighten me what is 4.5G roaming signal, and potentially other signals meaning?

I have read somewhere that 3G is SN, 4G is SN with roaming, 5G is FN but am not sure about the .5s.

Thank you in advance.
Old 13-06-2023, 10:16 AM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rioyuaaida View Post
Hi all, I understand that it is YMMV for girls.

But can anyone enlighten me what is 4.5G roaming signal, and potentially other signals meaning?

I have read somewhere that 3G is SN, 4G is SN with roaming, 5G is FN but am not sure about the .5s.

Thank you in advance.
If my understanding is correct, 4.5 is you can stuff your hands in her panty to touch
Old 13-06-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rioyuaaida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
If my understanding is correct, 4.5 is you can stuff your hands in her panty to touch
I see.. then I would wonder what’s the difference between 4G and 4.5G.

Bros, please pardon my lack of knowledge on this part.
Old 13-06-2023, 10:21 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioyuaaida View Post
I see.. then I would wonder what’s the difference between 4G and 4.5G.

Bros, please pardon my lack of knowledge on this part.
4G touch outside the panty, 4.5 I guess is touch inside.

Last edited by rythuno; 13-06-2023 at 10:33 AM.
Old 13-06-2023, 10:24 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Had moved on, both times

Fortunately both did not disappoint.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-fei-fei/

Tall, classical beauty. Pics are about 90% of actual, which is probably down to the fact that she sported only light makeup. Engaging and friendly. Massage is average andsSensual was well, nicely sensual. The only very small gripe is that she doesn't have the room with the en suite bathroom. Location is good for drivers, a short walk from MRT station for those on foot.

Coincidentally she brought up the database - I was a few minutes late and she was worried I might have flown her aeroplane cos she said there were some comments that I did so previously. Explained to her that yes, I had left the scene after arriving on some occasions, after being made to wait 20 to 30 mins. I had appointments afterwards and there just wasn't time to complete a session anymore. She said that she knew some ladies will take an appointment while waiting, if a new call comes in, even if it means the original appointment will be delayed by 30 mins or more.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/yin-yin-massage/

Also fairly tall, though shorter than Fei Fei. Pics are maybe 70% of actual - she looks about 5 years older. Still acceptable, in any case. Massage was average, but she did ask which areas were more sore and she paid more attention to those. Sensual started with back caressing before moving on to the front. Opted for the BBBJ ($150) and it was acceptable, though not mindblowing like the long-gone local Celine and current benchmark Claire.

Location is quite private - good for drivers but not an easy place for foot soliders.
Fei Fei is nice. She helped me out a lot when my numbers was initially not well documented in the database and placed in another database. She took the effort to help me counter check against a few database to find my number. This is the reason I will rtm her because I don't think most mls will bother doing this
Old 13-06-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post
Went to look for PQ today.
Did a FR for bros to reference. This FR is in my own opinion and experience with PQ. Different bro may have different experience. She looks prettier since the last round I visit her.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/pei-qi-massage/

Location: central, Good for driver. Ample of parking nearby. For foot solder, 15min from the nearest mrt. Her place is clean and smell nice. Can see she put in effort to maintain the plae.

Looks: 9/10 i rated her higher cause she is my cup of tea. Looks like the picture, estimated mid 20s. Shoulder length hair. Got the typical poly girl looks.

Body: 8.5/10. Petite and small frame. Equipped with a small C and smooth skin, her body is also what I like.

Massage: 6/10, Massage is not those hard type. Soft and sensual. But I am not there for the massage. More for the sensual teasing and her companionship.

Service: 7.5/10, served me drink the moment i entered her apartment; shower alone but will help to wipe down. Engage in small chat during massage. Shower alone at the end. Help you to dress up.

Sensual: 8/0, sensual start with the back with body rubbing. After turn around, more rubbing. Top roaming. Sensual HJ that KO me within minutes. Maybe all stars aligned that why KO fast, quite enjoyable.

RTM: 100%. Already done so.

Overall verdict: not for hard-core massage lover. For bros who like to be massage by pretty, petite gentle lady wth good figure, sexy when sensual should look for her.
Heard some bros having problems getting Peiqi to reply.
Luckily for me no such issues. Keep trying bros. If need help can PM me. Sharing is caring but if your number not in database also no use.

Back to Peiqi aka Danni. Definitely pretty. IMHO she resembled the photo with black top. And boy I love her sleeve tattoo. kinky to get her jerk U off with that arm of hers.

much has been said about her. Pretty face. Good chemistry with Good roaming signal. Yummy (.)(.) Coupled with great personality. YMMV. Check out bro @samunouno recent MR at the bottom of Page 8316 too. In my rotation list for sure.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 13-06-2023, 10:45 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
I think some bros mentioned that SLG getting stale.
Somehow I disagree. Maybe people have gone on one level further to want more, or just disappointed by the FL in disguise here. I do find quite a few gems. Was on my way to a similar world tour like some bros here, trying to find the gems among the good lookers but realized this is getting dangerous… my RTM list kept getting longer and longer and money and time not enough!!! Just when I thought I’m done then got new ones appear like Sugar and avocado, don’t know should even start or not.

Anyway recently tried Fairy:
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/fairy-massage/

Not a new lady I believe some MR before.
Looks: 7.5/10 not the most chio around but definitely won’t reject and I think it grows on you as time goes. Has a cute/pretty big doe eye look. The photos are a little over PS but looks good still.
Figure: 7.5-8 good, not the hot slim model type but has ample boobs, I like!
Sensual: 8/10 has her restrictions which was the bummer but it’s actually quite good! She doesn’t just do your usual HJ, has a few tricks up her sleeve, which makes it interesting. On top of that I think she knows how to press your buttons with her communication skill, KC danger here really, compared to some of the other girls who may have a better overall package but less KC.

Some cons: location is tough for foot soldiers, and she can be a straight talker at times some people may not be able to take it?

Cosplay is her unique selling point and I think just with that it warrants more visits! She doesn’t just wear it but also gets in the mood which is quite fun and exciting.

RTM yes for me, even if just to see her other outfits!
If you love girls with glasses, can ask her to do it. She did it with qipao and really look great.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1