The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-05-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwantonmee View Post
Hi bros anyone have any fit ML to recco? Those with toned body

And did zora RTC? Can't seem to find her on slg
She delisted only do regular
Old 29-05-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
xwantonmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
She delisted only do regular
Oh man, then any other MLs body hot like hers?
Old 29-05-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros here know where some of the local milf MLs went to? I noticed a few like Ying Ying, Ella and Xiao Yue Yue seem to have delisted from SGL...
Old 29-05-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Sharing an MR for Zara / Mango

Decided to try her out since I was looking for a hard massage with release. Her name came up quite frequently last week so decided to give her a go since she seems quite well recommended.

Location: For troopers, < 10 mins march from MRT but pretty exposed to the weather. Bus would be a better option. I like the location as it has good places hang out without being conspicuous if you are early. I believe parking should be ok too for drivers.
A nice and interesting 2-level unit, where the activity takes place on the 2nd floor. Cleanliness is good, better than average toiletries and has a proper massage bed.

Looks: Very slight discount from pics. I’m guessing late 20s or early 30s. Her demeanour, make up and her OL outfit probably contributed to my perception

Massage: She has unexpectedly good strength coming from that frame of hers. Comparable to Zoya and OMM I would say. I am no pro in massage but I would say it hit the right spots for me. Would consider booking for longer time for the massage as 1hr is definitely insufficient to have ample time for all the spots.

Sensual: Pretty vanilla but I already know that based on previous MRs shared by bros. What turned me on is her figure and her reactions. Tight, toned figure with small Bs and nice nips to play with. One of the MR mentioned she is very sensitive and I can attest to that. Was playing with her tits and can see her shudder whenever I touch her nips. Very cute reaction and I didn’t try to zhut as I think she probably cannot take it and also unlikely to allow.

Overall service: Polite and friendly lady, responsive to texts. She shared that she is mainly serving regulars so good to book in advance if you are interested.
Old 29-05-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Sharing an MR for Zara / Mango

Decided to try her out since I was looking for a hard massage with release. Her name came up quite frequently last week so decided to give her a go since she seems quite well recommended.

Location: For troopers, < 10 mins march from MRT but pretty exposed to the weather. Bus would be a better option. I like the location as it has good places hang out without being conspicuous if you are early. I believe parking should be ok too for drivers.
A nice and interesting 2-level unit, where the activity takes place on the 2nd floor. Cleanliness is good, better than average toiletries and has a proper massage bed.

Looks: Very slight discount from pics. I’m guessing late 20s or early 30s. Her demeanour, make up and her OL outfit probably contributed to my perception

Massage: She has unexpectedly good strength coming from that frame of hers. Comparable to Zoya and OMM I would say. I am no pro in massage but I would say it hit the right spots for me. Would consider booking for longer time for the massage as 1hr is definitely insufficient to have ample time for all the spots.

Sensual: Pretty vanilla but I already know that based on previous MRs shared by bros. What turned me on is her figure and her reactions. Tight, toned figure with small Bs and nice nips to play with. One of the MR mentioned she is very sensitive and I can attest to that. Was playing with her tits and can see her shudder whenever I touch her nips. Very cute reaction and I didn’t try to zhut as I think she probably cannot take it and also unlikely to allow.

Overall service: Polite and friendly lady, responsive to texts. She shared that she is mainly serving regulars so good to book in advance if you are interested.

Does she allows hugging and kissing?
Old 29-05-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this kiki i have tried before during her previous stint

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ki-ki-massage

a small size lady with what i feel very average looks and body, spends quite abit of time on massage and delivers a very standard sensual no eat time type of service. Overall is a pleasant but forgettable session.
Old 29-05-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enron View Post
I didn’t try kissing but hugging was ok. As usual, YMMV.
Old 29-05-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
I didn’t try kissing but hugging was ok. As usual, YMMV.
who will disallow hugging sia. Hugging very low intrusion leh.
Old 29-05-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WINWIN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enron View Post
Rejected kissing😔
Old 29-05-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 4
unbrokensquid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunbrokensquid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunbrokensquid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any reviews on these two please?

https://sgbeautycastle-27.com/mabel-...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

https://sgbeautycastle-27.com/ava-nuru-massage-hj-bj/

Thanks!
Old 29-05-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pipikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi any review for this?

https://sgbeautycastle-27.com/duora-...e-hj-bbbj-cim/
Old 29-05-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
had an appointment with her yesterday and we talked about her last working day. she said she's working til end of this coming week but not confirmed yet.

stiĺl a chance to book this week if you are considering..
Thank you bro, just booked.
Old 29-05-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
who will disallow hugging sia. Hugging very low intrusion leh.
Lol… just answering his question though personally I haven’t encountered any ML who rejected hugging
Old 29-05-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximbull View Post
Bro, fyi this xiaoxiao is posted as Xue Er in another 'castle' website for full. Pic over there is more real.
The pic in link above ps until like AI generated face. lol
Old 29-05-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
divinesystems deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/younna-massage/

2nd time visiting her, opting for 2 hours this time. Become regular already.

I actually think she looks much better in person. Wah when she smile my heart melt. She's very chatty and knows how to set the mood right.

Her sensual massage can only be described as power. Catbath all over, AR super deep, and she knows how to use her fingers to caress and electrify your whole body.

Got a bit trouble releasing this time, maybe because we play too long until didi numb liao. But she never complain, continue to use her mouth and hand until she almost kena muscle pull. I feel bad, so writing this FR to repay her lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1