The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-05-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Is she still wearing her CK boxers? Lol

U wear CK also… maybe more chemistry then maybe she is open for more fun
most ppl only can afford boxers from CK department store instead of calvin klein lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post
Aiyo haha that $200 guy bring ml to gold shop one leh. You like that say out wait he cannot say cash is king. Maybe that day cash not enough 😁
Seems like alot of ppl knowing $200 guy story
Old 24-05-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Strange, how come she using Lin Lin number?
Same agent i suppose, i wouldn't be surprised if she took over LL's new apartment again.
Old 24-05-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Strange, how come she using Lin Lin number?
LOL because I know something that you don’t.

Anyway saw the price of a HJ now hit record high!
$150 was wow. Till I saw another $160.
I wonder if they will wear silk gloves and handle our rods machiam like how my AD handles my PP during servicing.
Old 24-05-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-27.com/grace-massage-hj-bbbj/

Like my other FRs, I don't give ratings, just more of a qualitative report.
looks like she doesn't provide nuru anymore based on your FR. used to find her regularly for that.

i also remembered that she was quite obsessed with hygiene in the past. kinda strange that she's now in a OWO shop without shower.

no. i have yet to try her after she left about a year back.
Old 24-05-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post

I wonder if they will wear silk gloves and handle our rods machiam like how my AD handles my PP during servicing.
for this pricing, high chance is FL.
Old 24-05-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Quote:

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/nuo-mi-massage/

$200 now
Old 24-05-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
fl $300 tt....
Old 24-05-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Dude she’s a FL listed other website. Of cus high price mah.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 24-05-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
My 2 cents, my own experience which I emphasise...

Looks: Draw here, won’t classify both of them as pretty types, B is more GND look compared to LL.

Body: Draw here, both are petite types, LL more meaty compared to B. Both go back Jiak bui bui come back in the stomach area, hehe

Knockers: Winner is LL, not many can beat her in this department currently I reckon. B is with a smaller pair, around small Cs.

GFE: Draw here, both score high in their own ways

Service: Winner is B, for me LL gets a tad lazy at times after repeated visits. Where as for B, was a pure vanilla during early visits. Becomes vanilla++ after repeated visits and consistent.

Think you won’t go wrong with B, worth a try if you like busty petite types.
Kumsia very much!!!
Old 24-05-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
for this pricing, high chance is FL.
Good observation bro @kombust. Trying their luck with bros that only go for MLs. We can’t let this trend continue. maybe it’s to entice bros to visit then upsell. Good strategy.

Quote:
Oh my goodness! $200 for a HJ ?! Maybe she will apply atas essential oil on our rods instead of the usual Johnson & Johnson oil LOL
Old 24-05-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

That they are actually the same person?
Old 24-05-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:

Wahh.. and Xiaohan was telling me that some bro told her to increase to 150. Scary, I told her u increase I bye bye. Lol.
Old 24-05-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Wahh.. and Xiaohan was telling me that some bro told her to increase to 150. Scary, I told her u increase I bye bye. Lol.
She shld just charge him 200!
Old 24-05-2023, 10:54 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Xiao Long Nv few days back. Here is my fr:

Face: 8/10 (Looks attractive enough, but not as good as XH, again, its YMMV)

Location: 6/10 (Central Area...lots of people walking to and fro..There are two security panels...its quite confusing for the 2nd one in the carpark which I went up to the wrong series of units, giving a "6" because of its location and accessibility)

Environment: 7/10 (cosy, stay alone unit...clean towels with nice smelling shower gel)

Breasts: 7/10 (Natural B cuppers, didn't try zhut zhut, her breasts are proportionate to her slim body)

Body: 8/10 slim with her bottom very 翘 and firm, bubble butt

Massage: 6/10 (6 for her effort as she puts oil to massage the body and butt as she tells you to raise the butt for hdly..which is a good feeling)

Kissing: 8/10 (Light peck on the lips)

Catbath: 8/10 (Did kisses on my body and both my nipples)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A

GFE: 7/10 Feeling that it is weird as she pause and laughs at awkward moments...No eye contact but later lots of contact and cited that she is shy...just pulling down her shirt and not removing...having skirt and undies on...pure vanilla...

HJ: 7/10 her hdly is quite good...for hj, she is still green, more to learn as she doesn't continue "in motion"...

Overall: 6/10 Not much chemistry...pause at awkward moments...laugh at wrong timing...for hj, did not follow through "in motion" just when one is trying to erupt...with skirt on, not even stripping to undies, with shirt pull down and not even stripping...I guess the money is better to be spent elsewhere...the only saver is that she is quite pretty but compared to XH, she still pales in comparison

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel

Last edited by coolmanspooky; 25-05-2023 at 12:54 AM.
Old 24-05-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Nothing lasts forever, even cold November rain. Yeah bro.

I’ll just make the best use in the remaining weeks
"节哀顺变". But your forest is much bigger loh.
pecah your lobang. LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1