The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Hehe yes
I haven't visit SLG ML for a few months now. Exploring SYT, MP and secret shop recommendations. A lot Tokgong ones. Though have to admit some places aren't as comfortable as a condo home.

I wish those stable girls will never know what's the current homebased standard and keep up to what they are currently doing. Good for the bros that prefer heavier flavor. All 5G roaming
And you haven't missed a thing!!! Hahaha.

Yes the only slight drawback is some venues are not as comfortable as condos for obvious reasons. Lol. But seriously some very high quality stuff out there to be uncovered and relished.

I don't go Spas because they operate with a different set of rules - which is to chop and require top up for every single thing.

But everywhere else.....damn!
Old 26-05-2023, 08:40 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25058 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing, LMT.

Hoping for some reports especially for HL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 26-05-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

I don't go Spas because they operate with a different set of rules - which is to chop and require top up for every single thing.

Hmm MP spa has been decent for me. Most of the time I visit them during afternoon hours when they are free and less pressured perhaps. Any customer during down time is probably appreciated.

I think MP gives a good balance of massage and sensual for me. Especially for certain ML I will always enjoy how they whisper their GQ in my ears and explain what they will do. And I try to flirt with them through the GQ.

There was this SYT ML who was very new and recommended by another senior bro.
When it was time for GQ, she was awkwardly trying to ask “what do you want today?” I say “what do you have today?”
Then hear her trying to explain her services made her shyness go overdrive and she was turning red.

So I told her “why not you do the maximum you can go and let me try?”
She then awkwardly look at the flagpole and slowly pop her head over it. She is not skillful or what. Can see she was just trying out ways and is more afraid of hurting me with her mouth.
I wasn’t able to finish with her skill and she ask me what should she do because we overshot 15mins and she claim her boss will scold her.

I just took her small hand and do self HJ for myself and show her which places to apply more pressure for quick finish. The thought of holding her hand to do it, actually was super exciting and ended quick with a blast

Must add YMMV
Old 26-05-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
For that xiaoxiao, works in MP plus the very specific statement in her ad

"*Above Price Inclusive Of Entrance Fees + Massage + HJ Only. Additional Fees Would Be Required For Sensual Teasing Services Not Listed Above."

Makes it a big question mark...

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 26-05-2023, 09:41 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Thanks for sharing, LMT.

Yeah!!! Looking great to add to the rotation list~ I wonder if the MLs care if we don’t spend more time with them, especially those who treat us better 😉
Old 26-05-2023, 09:42 AM
Not Activated

maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
For that xiaoxiao, works in MP plus the very specific statement in her ad

"*Above Price Inclusive Of Entrance Fees + Massage + HJ Only. Additional Fees Would Be Required For Sensual Teasing Services Not Listed Above."

Makes it a big question mark...
Bro~ meaning no available OR top up required? Hahaha my English not good.
Old 26-05-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximbull View Post
Bro~ meaning no available OR top up required? Hahaha my English not good.
Meaning it is possible remove top +$50, remove bottom +$50, touch here +$50, touch there +$50, etc etc....

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 26-05-2023, 09:46 AM
Not Activated

Quote:

Yes the only slight drawback is some venues are not as comfortable as condos for obvious reasons. Lol. But seriously some very high quality stuff out there to be uncovered and relished.

Bro~ agree with you on the Spas, I always feel a bit uneasy, the process very SOP and always pressure for time as they sometimes bounce from 1 customer to another 40 mins activity. 20 mins for your initial and post showers.. basically everything clockworks.

But but but…. I’m super curious about your comments on “everywhere else” damn… I’m I playing in the wrong field Sia.. are there any other formats I’ve missed? Hahahahaha ! Intrigued!
Old 26-05-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Just an update for our favourite queen Nat - she has delisted as she is going "home" to PRC to visit family as I mentioned in a prior post. Will be away a few months but will return to SG eventually but if she carries on is a question that is up in the air.

Had a longish farewell session and am gonna miss that lovely smile pert butt and incredible GFE. As for the guys who complained that she did not give them water - she always had a bottle for me unasked - so YMMV.
Have you tried her roommate? She looks cute, but I am hesitant to try as no one so far has written a review, not even on her webpage (other than posing a question about long legs.
Old 26-05-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WINWIN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Hello bro @L00k and bro @jttl3080
Have sent you all a PM to look for Carrot
Can PM me as well , TIA 🙏🙏🙏
Old 26-05-2023, 09:48 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Meaning it is possible remove top +$50, remove bottom +$50, touch here +$50, touch there +$50, etc etc....
Haha thanks bro, I don’t typically do the spa route, but thanks to the intros from other bros here, I might give it a shot.. personally I prefer lump sum agreement… top up along the way is just distasteful and tedious.. just my opinion..

Hahah perhaps: full package, how much? 😆
Old 26-05-2023, 09:57 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Hmm MP spa has been decent for me. Most of the time I visit them during afternoon hours when they are free and less pressured perhaps. Any customer during down time is probably appreciated.

I think MP gives a good balance of massage and sensual for me. Especially for certain ML I will always enjoy how they whisper their GQ in my ears and explain what they will do. And I try to flirt with them through the GQ.

There was this SYT ML who was very new and recommended by another senior bro.
When it was time for GQ, she was awkwardly trying to ask “what do you want today?” I say “what do you have today?”
Then hear her trying to explain her services made her shyness go overdrive and she was turning red.

So I told her “why not you do the maximum you can go and let me try?”
She then awkwardly look at the flagpole and slowly pop her head over it. She is not skillful or what. Can see she was just trying out ways and is more afraid of hurting me with her mouth.
I wasn’t able to finish with her skill and she ask me what should she do because we overshot 15mins and she claim her boss will scold her.

I just took her small hand and do self HJ for myself and show her which places to apply more pressure for quick finish. The thought of holding her hand to do it, actually was super exciting and ended quick with a blast

Must add YMMV
Bro, I like your style, hahaha, shall adopt into my playbook 😂😂😆
Old 26-05-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Any good lobang? Can PM me if possible. Partner will be away next next week, so thinking of going tour around.
Old 26-05-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

who tried to shoot into nina pussy and ask to lick her in the next visit? jialat la this brudder, please respect her boundaries.
Old 26-05-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this HL looks too good to be true. wont put my hopes high for this but more than happy to be proven wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Thanks for sharing, LMT.

As for the recent Carrot pushing in this ML thread, for me the location is unacceptable and i won't recommend for ppl who like comfortable place for action and quiet location. The service and looks is good but also nothing out of this world for this price range.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1