The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-05-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Hmmm… biz must be meh plus with all the competition from the SYTs like XH, XB, XLN, XX. This definitely warrant a change from SN to FN. but had my fill already so gonna move on to greener pastures. you people enjoy!
This is a good trend for the market, MLs upping their game. Awaiting for those whom removed BJ to restore it into the menu
Old 25-05-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingmen View Post
anyone remember SLG hebe from 1 year ago? is she still in sg?
Which hebe? The hebe in bro @ilovehebe nick?

Anyway have to give credit when credit is due.
Great recommendation from bro @U-Da-Man on Carrot.
He is the first bro to mention about Carrot on Page 8212. (I’ve did my research) do correct me if I’m wrong.

Easily beat any MLs in SLG hands down yet at very very reasonable pricing.
Wondering why we are beating ourselves up over these MLs in SLG priced at $120, $160 and even $200 when you can get EVERYTHING from a quality gem like Carrot with just an additional Blue Yusof Ishak.

Will post FR for Carrot at the relevant thread but suddenly felt that in this thread I’m like a frog in a well. The WORLD is out there.
So no longer excited by new or returning MLs other than those still on my rotation list. No choice those got invest 感情 already LOL.

Have a great evening fellow bros! Sharing is caring.
Old 25-05-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
That they are actually the same person?
Funny la you bro @qwertysbfsg
Bro @Lucian777 gave detailed MRs on them already
How can same person? u want to tarma right?

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 25-05-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
Any fr on zara?
Zara was Mango.
Actually realised both are fashion labels.
So search “Mango” and you can probably find MRs on Zara.
This one con-sperm Same person.

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 25-05-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
She shld just charge him 200!
This kind of bros is champion! Must be a simp.
Want to pay more and implicate everyone else
Anyway I’ve been reading about this half baked story of a bro who bring MLs to gold shop and something about $200… anyone want to share openly or via PM?

Did I miss out anything ? Just arrived overseas and got onto sbf the moment I get wifi. LOL

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 25-05-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Glad that you learnt about this after spending some money
doing the circuit.
Last time had good ones that had good playability and roaming while being young and pretty.

Mint, aini even some of the jiangsu one like Ziyu. Just off my head those were fantastic and playable.
Old 25-05-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:

He is the first bro to mention about Carrot on Page 8212. (I’ve did my research) do correct me if I’m wrong.

Wondering why we are beating ourselves up over these MLs in SLG priced at $120, $160 and even $200 when you can get EVERYTHING from a quality gem like Carrot with just an additional Blue Yusof Ishak.

Will post FR for Carrot at the relevant thread but suddenly felt that in this thread I’m like a frog in a well. The WORLD is out there.
So no longer excited by new or returning MLs other than those still on my rotation list. No choice those got invest 感情 already LOL.

Indeed, Carrot is a gem. I’ve shared her FR in the HC thread.
She is quite the SYT 4 me. We share similar taste.
Old 25-05-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Where to find carrot pls share leh !
Old 25-05-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:

Changing my nick to “I love xiao long nv” soon kekekeke
Old 25-05-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Not very chio but still ok lah. Last time I visit her she was working in hotel, now I think working in condo.

Btw, I found one syt very chio one, big boobs with pink nipple, also provide bbbj. If want her contact, pm me lor.
Wah wah wah! Bro @ladyassasinato got great taste!
Thanks for sharing the contact. Wow! Her WC profile picture looks delicious.
Must be a good one. Sharing is caring. Thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Good on you bro @Sucker4SYTs to share FR on Carrot. Saw your FR. Well written. Up you before so can’t up you again.
Need to find time to write FR for her too as I’m overseas now and wifi signal is intermittent. Good to know you enjoyed Carrot as much as I do.
Maybe you can consider the SYT that bro @ladyassasinato just shared. He is a very reliable bro too. Drop him a PM

Last edited by cheongster_11; 25-05-2023 at 08:44 PM.
Old 25-05-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Funny la you bro @qwertysbfsg
Bro @Lucian777 gave detailed MRs on them already
How can same person? u want to tarma right?
Haha joking lah cos’ it seems like they are never here at the same time mah. Like that how to tarma.
Old 25-05-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Where to find carrot pls share leh !
Hiya bro. You got PM.
Old 25-05-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Hahahahaha. Never knew Tom bro so naughty. No wonder you are the darling of quite some MLs
No lah. Joking lah.
I old man. So some MLs who don't mind me old.
And i no money type. Can't splash like others.
Just lucky to meet those that can click with me.
Old 25-05-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ting-massage/

Made an appointment when she first arrived but cancelled due to some unforeseen circumstances. Had some time and booked her. Wanted to try her since she looks really yuki, young and cute. The location was easy to find, good for foot soldiers definitely. Her response was also quick and her instructions were elaborate and easy to understand, step by step guide practically. In person, WYSIWYG as per the pictures. She was dressed in this yellow tight mini dress and very temptingly delicious. When she undressed to FN, I was like woah! She has an ass that the elderly will love. She is slim and has abs, and when she turned around, that ass is OMG.

She was shy at first when she was massaging me. Making small coy talks, and I am thinking the guy has to be more proactive to make her open up. Eventually I managed to find some common topics to get the conversation flowing and the session felt better. Her massage is well, not her forte, but more to pass time, get some chemistry going. On the sensual part, she is a little green for sure, great roaming signal, just like the virgin virgin type, tugging her head shyly, closing her eyes. Accommodative and patience and I enjoyed myself for sure. Will definitely RTM her very soon.
Old 25-05-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Changing my nick to “I love xiao long nv” soon kekekeke
LOL you must be enjoying your time with your XLN.
Never see you say one to change nick to “iloveAnYi” or “ilove99”
But will be changing to “IloveXiaoLongNv” steady la!
But on a serious note, can change nick just like that?
Or need to sign up another account ? I’m asking because my nick stayed the same since 2004
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1