The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-05-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks! Indeed, we need someone who had visited her when she arrived in SG and also visited her recently to clear the air. Same sentiments about her boobs, body and conversation.

I now know that kk is bullshitting me afterall! I did not know she is so popular with bros here. Drawn quite a remarkable response from a variety of bros. Also learn about why she said what she said to me ... Apologies if anyone has been inconvenienced or angered! (For me - no rtm, as she is actually reluctant to kiss/french althu she said she can!)
LOL she lied? She does seem quite popular, but when i visited her she was complaining that she is not getting enough business
Old 23-05-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
KK episode...

KK one of the 4 MLs with big boobs, then bbbj, then heard she has std, now say she is a different ml..

PS: I did visit her months ago...jovial girl, village girl looks, able to chat..not bad playability...looks wise...seems a little "chao lao" though I am sure she is syt nearing 30s
I visited KK in the first week of May (my first time).
Face really don’t look like the one in the SLG advertisement.
But boobs really nice I must say.

I was shocked when she automatically provided bbbj even though I am sure the current listing doesn’t have bj, and in the past it was covered bj (If I recall correctly).

Is the STD issue on this current KK or the previous KK that she replaced?
Old 23-05-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
lanrenyige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Have visited Xiao Bao a few days ago. She has a new home now in area G.

Her look is good, but not outstanding. The main point is that she looks young, probably 25 to 29.

Her boobs are great. B+. Dark nipple and she doesn't mind if squeeze with strength, but she doesn't allow kissing it.

Her pussy had little hair. It is warm and soft!

Petite body and soft long hair. Great to rub the rod.

Her massage is... Forget it.

Overall a vanilla service on the menu. Need to be creative to derive the fun.
Weird ah bro. You say vanilla and she doesn't allowing kissing of boobs. But then still say can touch her bottom. What you say doesn't match at all? Cause what I know is she does have her restriction. Don't allow us to touch. I heard from someone, got people offer $200 she also don't allow them to touch her at the bottom at all. So add on money also cannot one.
Old 23-05-2023, 10:30 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
The confusion basically started when that guy said she told him the old kk is not her and she was re-using her ads..

She should just come out to make an official announcement on her wc to clear the misunderstanding..
Good suggestion. Hopefully some bros here will tell her that during their next visit

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 23-05-2023, 10:38 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post

I was shocked when she automatically provided bbbj even though I am sure the current listing doesn’t have bj, and in the past it was covered bj (If I recall correctly).

Its the same person

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 23-05-2023, 10:45 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Just top up lah. Pay 120 cannot get lah.
Its more than just top up la.... Sometime is chemistry also...

Must tcss etc...or maybe u more handsome...

Her boobs also normal small B...just that its natural....

So dont kiss her boobs also nothing much to lose out..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-05-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Its the same person
Thanks for reply bro!
Old 23-05-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Wah new to the game and already unlock ar?? Just kidding.
I think more importantly for the MR is for bros to know it is not a landmine so we do not waste our hard-earned money. The unlocking and added service is yours to keep and if you share it, you will raise unnecessary expectations for bros here. Very soon, the ML will be getting calls asking why he never get this service, why she treat him different, or new customers will be asking for the added services. Essentially you are forcing the ML to convert to something she probably didn't want to in the first place. Providing 10 F job in a day for everyone or providing just for that one bro for that day she just happened to have some chemistry with is definitely different, my opinion la.
Current rotation list: AnQi, Natalie, KiKi, and Elmi

Man are funny animal (at least 90%), love to go for something that is not openly available.
When one openly listed as FL then the desire is not there.
But when she list as ML of 3G service then man would like the challenge to unlock her and filled with great achievement when succeeded.

I believe with frequent visit and able to make nice conversation are plus points while some prefer to buy her valuables or bring them out for meals.
Old 23-05-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Man are funny animal (at least 90%), love to go for something that is not openly available.
When one openly listed as FL then the desire is not there.
But when she list as ML of 3G service then man would like the challenge to unlock her and filled with great achievement when succeeded.

I believe with frequent visit and able to make nice conversation are plus points while some prefer to buy her valuables or bring them out for meals.
Forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest.. Especially when it's harder to get..

Same logic applies to why some people steal even tho they can afford the stolen goods..

Why people take upskirt pics or molest women when can find cheekon..

It's all about the thrill and satisfaction gained when u achieve it..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-05-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Good suggestion. Hopefully some bros here will tell her that during their next visit
Ya and to clarify whether she still offers BBBJ upon request and if is still same pricing as before..

The STD part I first time hear one.. Anyone knows about this?

Old 23-05-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post

What's the STD issue?
Old 23-05-2023, 11:17 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya and to clarify whether she still offers BBBJ upon request and if is still same pricing as before..

The STD was a setup I believe. She followed up immediately with a medical report on her WC ….

easy come, easy go

Old 23-05-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
The STD was a setup I believe. She followed up immediately with a medical report on her WC ….
Oh have ah? Forget liao lol..

The only memorable parts about her WC moments was all the sad stuff she tends to post about how she's suffering and customers aeroplane her etc etc..

Old 23-05-2023, 11:22 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

One of my favourite ML darlings will be going back. Oh mine!!!!!!!

I’m gonna miss her big time … her eyes, her chatty nature, her soothing massage on my tired calf muscles, her sensual, …….

Please consider to visit her before she flies off …… I personally don’t think she will return.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/w-massage/

不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有

Quote:
Much overdue MR to put this together for W : https://sglonelyguy-18.com/w-massage/

Looks: 9/10 (absolute delight admiring this beautiful ML. Her beautiful eyes!!)

Body: 8/10 (nice smooth skin and a plus plus for me)

Boobs: 7.5/10 (gm isn’t a boob lover. Anything more than a handful is a waste for him )

Msg: 8/10 (good strength experienced - repeatedly. This is a plus I would like to highlight. Commendable strength consistency even after visiting W multiple times)

BM: 7.5/10 (teasing and I felt she doesn’t over do it. That’s the whole point - tease )

HJ: 8/10 (W does a great job here! After repeated visits and guiding her, she really does a splendid hj for me now! I lose the fight fast these days )

Time watcher: 10/10 (totally not! To write this MR, I made a conscious effort to check the duration of most sessions, you will be out between 55-57mins. That is really impressive in the market these days. She shines here!!)

Communication: 9/10 (a very sunny lady. She lifts up the mood easily. Enjoyable chats for each session, and I really mean each session)

Damage: $120+tips

RTM: beyond any doubt. I’m gonna make a few trips before the CNY break

easy come, easy go

Old 23-05-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The posts were quickly deleted and the issue was swept under the carpet. Nobody talked about it again until now. That guy who started it also 'disappeared into thin air'.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1