The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-05-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
AceDumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
Now that u asked. If u don’t write a MR, I will zap u ………. LOL 😂 😂😂
Haha alright! I promise a MR this month then!
Any recommendation for pretty, hot bod and okok massage?
Old 22-05-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Seems like FJ more worth it… massage services with no BBBJ at $130… seems like the base rate increasing already uh?
I rtm liao cos like to play with her jugs. I saw her FJ post recently, to me is too out of budget. Rtm has benefits. I hope u get the hint 🙂
Old 22-05-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 9
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
I rtm liao cos like to play with her jugs. I saw her FJ post recently, to me is too out of budget. Rtm has benefits. I hope u get the hint 🙂
Hi Bro can advise if she smokes?
Old 22-05-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
what happened to the original mindy? No wonder when i went last mth, i was quite shocked to see a different ml compared to when i met mindy 2 years ago. thought my brain was fried and rmb the ml wrongly
Mindy injured her arm and never fully recovered..... as her shoplease waa still running so she let Mdm He to take over.
Mdm He was previously with Ling Ling Jie..... same pattern as LLJ .... she will find reasons and excuses to entice you to do prostate massage..... $150 just for her to poke your asshole for less than 2 mins.
Old 22-05-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tanwx is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Question for bros here: If you manage to unlock a ML, do you report the full details in FR or only what as per stated in her services offered?
Old 22-05-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Mindy injured her arm and never fully recovered..... as her shoplease waa still running so she let Mdm He to take over.
Mdm He was previously with Ling Ling Jie..... same pattern as LLJ .... she will find reasons and excuses to entice you to do prostate massage..... $150 just for her to poke your asshole for less than 2 mins.
mindy was probably the best at jg.. most effective, and most painful also. This mdm He quite disappointing. Not bad jg but no where near mindy skill lvl. not worth to RTM. Tried LLJ last time also. too much gimmick feels like a scam
Old 22-05-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanwx View Post
Question for bros here: If you manage to unlock a ML, do you report the full details in FR or only what as per stated in her services offered?
If you go buy chicken rice, the chicken rice auntie say you yandao and give you extra chicken wing. Do you broadcast online? If you broadcast, auntie still give you extra chicken wing if she know you broadcasted it?
Old 22-05-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You are right bro. Saw both of them at Upper Boon Keng previous Thai Massage Shop. Never got the chance to try the much younger and prettier Mindy's massage and JG skill and was always attended to by Mdm He. The add on prostate massage is too expensive although can feel the pain and effect on my dick and almost wanna urinate feeling.
Old 22-05-2023, 05:02 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just write a juicy fr to share how you did it, for those new bros to learn mah. Remember, this place is for us to TCSS, no restriction ok. Your experience is very important to those new bros. I am expecting them to learn from you.

However, there will be some lousy fellows will report your fr to that ml, trying to get the same service like what you got. That will give a lot pressure to that ml you unlocked.

So better think twice. Or maybe wait that ml RTC than you share here lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-05-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
She's funny like that, maybe she thinks she will get more biz.

Too bad her face is just so so.. Caz her boobs are top tier, almost comparable to Aila.
Looks like some new novel way to generate more hype. Lol.
Now , everyone is looking for KK.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 22-05-2023, 05:19 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
It is really up to your comfort level. It is like doing a movie review. Full spoiler free review or spoiler review. So it depends which style you would like to present. Don't need to worry too much on our preference as we would choose to read to what we are looking for(for me is heels and glasses, other bros will look for other stuff).

Last edited by rythuno; 22-05-2023 at 05:30 PM.
Old 22-05-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No need lah.
Just enjoy your unlocking and continue to do on other ML.
Afterall, this is a massage thread leh.....
Old 22-05-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner88 View Post
Hi Bro can advise if she smokes?
Dont think so. I dont smell any, neither does her mouth has smoking signs.
Old 22-05-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3475 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
If you go buy chicken rice, the chicken rice auntie say you yandao and give you extra chicken wing. Do you broadcast online? If you broadcast, auntie still give you extra chicken wing if she know you broadcasted it?
Some people just don't get it lol..

That's why you don't see such stuff being posted here..

If have is damn rare also..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-05-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3475 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
So better think twice. Or maybe wait that ml RTC than you share here lor.
This one is essentially a massage thread.. Off menu stuff not discussed here de..

Obviously people with brains will diam diam and not say anything at all or just give hints when the ML is no longer working here..

BUT if the ML got list as FL on other sites then can don't bother about this thing liao lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1