The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-05-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolun View Post
To the fucking bastard that stolen linlin money.I hope you use the money and buy medicine to feed yourself for your whole life.song finish already still wanna steal her money.fuck you and your whole family.low life bastard
KNN. Once a while such lowlife appeared and dampen the scene.
Karma is a bitch! 人在做天在看!
Old 17-05-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hey hey bro, my list now has more fj girls. They are giving mond blowing satisfaction, so it has diminished my yearning for MLs recently. Lol. One you have to try is Carrot - one of the most beautiful WLs there is. Anyway, wrong thread to give details.

For fresh skin and looks, I have only a few in slg on my list - XLN and Yiyi (the pretty one). Also tried a few others but they didn't bowl me over, like XH and Vivi. Xiao Xi has great hands, fair smooth skin I'll probably give her another go. Xiao Bao also, maybe one more go.

How's your love life going? Hehe
Wah!! Wah!!! Ok, will go try out the carrot cake!

Love life is referring to which one!?
Me very 专一 de hor!
Ie 我对她们每一个都很专一的、

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 17-05-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To the fucking bastard that stolen linlin money.I hope you use the money and buy medicine to feed yourself for your whole life.song finish already still wanna steal her money.fuck you and your whole family.low life bastard

Hello,
What is your problem?
What and how it happened?
Sound like you lost money leh?
贼喊捉贼?
Old 17-05-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-xin-er/

Rate her highly in terms of looks. A looker.
Fair skin and white. Boobs are good size. But might be man-made.
Clean shaved and…….
However, on holiday pass. Not staying for long.
Served water if that’s trending right now in terms of services.
Old 17-05-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
xiaolun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Hello,
What is your problem?
What and how it happened?
Sound like you lost money leh?
贼喊捉贼?
Hello what is your problem too?then she deserves to keep quiet for what happened?then she can allow others to steal her money quietly??you got high point only no big deal.I fucking the guy that steal her money,and u reply?u want talk for the low life bastard?come on.what is your problem too lol.think before u ask me
Old 17-05-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Wah, what happened? How he steal one? Stole alot of her money or just dine and dash?
Old 17-05-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xue-li-massage/

Tried Xue Li, a very short-term PRC ML from Hunan, being on a tourist visa. She will be in Sg until 28 or 29 May.

For those who love a sexy, dimunitive, petite and pretty (subjective) lady, Xue Li is worth a visit! She looks different from photos. Need to imagine she is a very much slim down version of photos and video. Even better looking than photos!
Proceeded to book a session with Xue Li after seeing bro ejectjoy's FR. Generally agree with bro ejectjoy's FR with the following exception in my case:

Looks: 8 (I find her pretty and rated her higher on this aspect)
Massage skills: 5 (lower rating for me. indeed strength is lacking and she did not really hit the spots)
HJ: 7.5 (she will ask you how you like it)
Kissing/Frenching: 0 (only kissed me once. maybe I'm not handsome enough)
Roaming: 7.5 (No french for me and she generally position herself such that I cannot roam south)
GFE: 7.5

Despite the lower ratings compared to bro ejectjoy, it was very comfortable talking to her and might RTM before she leaves.
Old 17-05-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyozai View Post
Hi Bro,

Mind sharing the location of the HC you frequent? Thanks!
I think Bro kopi meant that Carrot's contact can be found in HC thread, not in a HC.
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=918986

She is indeed a surprise to find such quality. I also don't like the venue, but what to do, she's just too good not to go. Lol. Code red now, will cheong her in a few days.
Old 17-05-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Another scum among us..sigh..give us cheongsters a bad rep..we might be a lecherous bunch but im sure most of us won't even think of doing something as low as this..cheong also must have 原则 one leh..
Old 17-05-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
I think Bro kopi meant that Carrot's contact can be found in HC thread, not in a HC.
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=918986

She is indeed a surprise to find such quality. I also don't like the venue, but what to do, she's just too good not to go. Lol. Code red now, will cheong her in a few days.
Why u don't like the venue?
Old 17-05-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Derfel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ting-zi-massage

Based on my first visit

Overall exp: Solid. Good feels all around. Clean and lives alone. Quite playful verbally and physically. Kept brushing sensitive areas. Before start already hard...

Looks: exactly like the pic in the patterned spaghetti strap. Quite sultry imo.

Body: B cup au natural. Pinkish-light brown 50 cent nips can link until you feel like a baby. Semi-responsive may be cos I not tony leung (andy lau is over-used)

Massage: random but got warm hands

Sensual: it feels like she treats you like a bf. Slowly building the hype. I almost forced her head on my head hahaha. Thankfully i exercised self control. I take damn long to cum and usually needs to do it my self but I didn't need to for her which is a plus for me.

Rtm: Maybe... need to see the next visit chemistry before deciding.

Imo better overall package than AY. Ommiamp
Old 17-05-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
Just doing XiaoXi a favour as her video on sglonelyguy cannot be viewed by IPhone user. And for those who is unsure how this petite sweetie pie looks like.
Apologies if I broke any rules. 🙏🏻

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EyW...w?usp=drivesdk
how is her massage skills? and does she use up full 1hr?
Old 17-05-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Huh?! Wtf, how come got such bastard! Service ardy still take ppl hard earned money, PUI!
Old 17-05-2023, 09:07 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42452 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wahlao, this idiot is worse than those 120 guys leh. 120 guys although demanding but they still pay 120 after they shiok shiok leh. Hmm, have to go and comfort Lin Lin asap.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 17-05-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I never had a wish come true, but I truly hope this perpetrator get his just deserts in time to come...

You wonder how low can a human being be to steal from someone who cannot even report the crime...

Cursing aside, bros do support LL whose last working day is this Friday btw.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1