The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-05-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Sorry for late response John bro. Need give attention to my beloved

Regarding BM, you nailed it. It’s just her personality and what goes in the room that attracts me back to her countless times.
Very unfortunately, I was there when she got into trouble. And, how apologetic she was really speaks volumes about this lady. I’ll not forget her.
Haha, you have a few beloved bro, so naturally will be tied up lol

Sounds like BM conducted herself in a manner that left a good lasting impression on you. Kudos to her. Agree that how a person react when shit hits the fan is a testament of their real character. I had an incident with a fav ML of mine, one of very few whom I made a weekly fixed appointment to meet. A few months on with the weekly routine she was busted the the next session after I left. She updated me later that day and one of the first things she texted me was " is it you whom reported me?". I was quite disappointed tbh, coz was her fixed regular and that session b4 she was busted was in fact fun and joyful, so why the hell would she suspect I will do that to her is beyond me. To her credit, she apologised after several text exchanges, but I oredi suffered double whammy of being a suspect to my favorite ML at that time and resigned to losing her since kena caught 😅
Old 17-05-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhere View Post
Since XX and JJ already RTC =( get to know that LL recently came back and fast hand fast leg book her =p
Her new place is great for foot soldier, stone throw away from MRT exit.
Once she open the door, saw her in a sexy lingerie and straight away my little bro sedia! Her updated photos in the listing definitely matches her.
Still the same as bubbly as chatty and doesn’t look at phone during the session.
Enjoyed kissing her and zhuting her natural melons which is big and soft not like those saggy kind. For boobs lover like me, her asset are definitely the highlight that you can’t stop fondling. The feeling of her twin peak motor-boating on your face is indescribable <3
Soon enough, my little bro exploded and she doesn’t stop caressing and make sure she drained all out.
The gfe is gaogao as if you are visiting your mistress.
Heard that she is gonna RTC soon if she can’t extend and I will definitely try to visit her again before that! Overall $120 + tips well spent!

But first, let me try out her friend Nina who I also saw that she returned ^^
She going back soon.
Old 17-05-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Tried Xiao Han few days back. Here is my fr:

Breasts: 8/10 (Natural small B which suits her figure) why 8? Because of her protruding nipples
Protrude if cannot zhut and play then not much use..
Old 17-05-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xue-li-massage/

Tried Xue Li, a very short-term PRC ML from Hunan, being on a tourist visa. She will be in Sg until 28 or 29 May.

For those who love a sexy, dimunitive, petite and pretty (subjective) lady, Xue Li is worth a visit! She looks different from photos. Need to imagine she is a very much slim down version of photos and video. Even better looking than photos!
That ass picture though
Makes me wanna try
Old 17-05-2023, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
bro, mind sharing the link ? not a super fan of this but still keen to experience it
Replied you via PM
Old 17-05-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Other than Elmi, SX, MLX, are there any recommendations for any ML in that area?
Old 17-05-2023, 07:07 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link7888 View Post
Protrude if cannot zhut and play then not much use..
YMMV......

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 17-05-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
tyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
Replied you via PM
Can try https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-yiyi/

She’s half nude, gfe can roam top but no kiss and only hj
Old 17-05-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 3
iTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronboy12 View Post
Can try https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-yiyi/

She’s half nude, gfe can roam top but no kiss and only hj
Plus Ads photos need to discount and skin condition not that good

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 17-05-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
YMMV......
Yep YMMV

However for me, the desire for her very quickly burnt out. Even her above average good looks didn't have a lasting effect. Don't think I'll rtm anymore. Prefer fresher face, smoother and fair skinned babes I reckon
Old 17-05-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Tried xln recently: https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

Pretty Syt. Her youthful age adds to her overall appeal, creating a refreshing and energetic atmosphere.

In addition to her physical attributes, I found it easy to connect with her. She greeted me with a beautiful smile and a friendly demeanor, immediately putting me at ease. Throughout the session, she maintained a warm and inviting presence, making the experience enjoyable.
Old 17-05-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep YMMV

However for me, the desire for her very quickly burnt out. Even her above average good looks didn't have a lasting effect. Don't think I'll rtm anymore. Prefer fresher face, smoother and fair skinned babes I reckon
Whooooo? whooooo?
Long time no see ur list liao!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 17-05-2023, 11:01 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that John bro. Hope you won’t ever get to go through the dummy whammy experience again, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha, you have a few beloved bro, so naturally will be tied up lol

Sounds like BM conducted herself in a manner that left a good lasting impression on you. Kudos to her. Agree that how a person react when shit hits the fan is a testament of their real character. I had an incident with a fav ML of mine, one of very few whom I made a weekly fixed appointment to meet. A few months on with the weekly routine she was busted the the next session after I left. She updated me later that day and one of the first things she texted me was " is it you whom reported me?". I was quite disappointed tbh, coz was her fixed regular and that session b4 she was busted was in fact fun and joyful, so why the hell would she suspect I will do that to her is beyond me. To her credit, she apologised after several text exchanges, but I oredi suffered double whammy of being a suspect to my favorite ML at that time and resigned to losing her since kena caught 😅

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 17-05-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Whooooo? whooooo?
Long time no see ur list liao!

Hey hey bro, my list now has more fj girls. They are giving mond blowing satisfaction, so it has diminished my yearning for MLs recently. Lol. One you have to try is Carrot - one of the most beautiful WLs there is. Anyway, wrong thread to give details.

For fresh skin and looks, I have only a few in slg on my list - XLN and Yiyi (the pretty one). Also tried a few others but they didn't bowl me over, like XH and Vivi. Xiao Xi has great hands, fair smooth skin I'll probably give her another go. Xiao Bao also, maybe one more go.

How's your love life going? Hehe
Old 17-05-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hey hey bro, my list now has more fj girls. They are giving mond blowing satisfaction, so it has diminished my yearning for MLs recently. Lol. One you have to try is Carrot - one of the most beautiful WLs there is. Anyway, wrong thread to give details.

For fresh skin and looks, I have only a few in slg on my list - XLN and Yiyi (the pretty one). Also tried a few others but they didn't bowl me over, like XH and Vivi. Xiao Xi has great hands, fair smooth skin I'll probably give her another go. Xiao Bao also, maybe one more go.

How's your love life going? Hehe
Carrot is the one at HC one? Same location as Kelly ah? Would u recommend for her for people that lack experience?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1