The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-05-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/sha-sha-massage/

Tried her recently.

Communication: it was last minute when I ended work early and I contacted her. She was able take my appointment.

Location: central but quite secluded. Not so good for MRT. Bus still possible.

Venue: dark. Quite a lot of boxes which was really odd. Bed was big enough. Room and toilet would need a little bit of tidying up.

Looks: more on the matured side. Not so slim but not plump either. Just a bit more meaty.

Attitude: very welcoming, nice smile. Offered water which I declined after a chuckle.

Massage: hard enough. Had to tell her to go easy.

Sensual: her nails and sensual moves with her upper body was not too bad.

Main deed: patient and knows how to build it up. Looks at you when she is on the lollipop.

RTM: maybe. She has a way to break the ice in a way that does not make me feel uncomfortable.

Ahhh sha sha, my old pal. She gives pretty good deepthroat bj for regulars. Fyi. Also she's super good at shoulder massage too.
Old 12-05-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

ok another story. This happened even longer time ago.

It was still at my spa days. Visited enough and moved to the next phase. Carried on for a couple of months till she tio caught and went to the famous hotel at area G. But we are so close but when i visit her, i realised she booked two rooms in that hotel. One is her actual room and the other is her working room.

I was just chilling in her actual room and during chilling, if she got cust, she will go to the working rm to do her stuff. Then i stay in own actual room to help her do accounting with their little book and tallying her cash. In her actual room which i'm in alone is like 30 over k cash.

To be honest, i was shocked at that level of trust she give me cos i can literally take and run. But then again, she was the ML which i have the closest relationship when i was still young then so really is verg memorable. Still miss even though it's like 7-8 yrs ago.
Old 12-05-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
U know u strike jackpot when the ML personally invites u over to her place for makan..

Can enjoy authentic and yummy home-cooked meals over wine/beer..

Best of all is FOC lol..

I always screw that up cos I don't take them seriously.. they invite but I didnt bother to go.. come to think of it, I am quite 犯贱。
Old 12-05-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I need to slowly consolidate who give the best welcome drinks.

1. Nina - flavoured tea
2. Momo - chrysanthemum tea
3. W - Premium Chinese tea.
4. MLX - 2 packet of chrysanthemum tea
5. 77 - hand grounded coffee and tea
6. Jiao Jiao (RTC) - bubble tea x 1 and usually raided her fridge for stuff.
YMMV

This is funny. Could I tag on my experience? But this ML is RTC.
Old 12-05-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
ok another story. This happened even longer time ago.

It was still at my spa days. Visited enough and moved to the next phase. Carried on for a couple of months till she tio caught and went to the famous hotel at area G. But we are so close but when i visit her, i realised she booked two rooms in that hotel. One is her actual room and the other is her working room.

I was just chilling in her actual room and during chilling, if she got cust, she will go to the working rm to do her stuff. Then i stay in own actual room to help her do accounting with their little book and tallying her cash. In her actual room which i'm in alone is like 30 over k cash.

To be honest, i was shocked at that level of trust she give me cos i can literally take and run. But then again, she was the ML which i have the closest relationship when i was still young then so really is verg memorable. Still miss even though it's like 7-8 yrs ago.
Wah bro @kangkongkeng! Respect!
U must be a good person to begin with that why MLs trusted you.
They are humans too and whatever names people want to throw, be it WKs or Roberts or Promoters… it’s really about helping a fellow human being who is faraway from home and just need a helping hand or listening ear at times.

Agreed that not every relationship has a fairytale ending. We probably can’t click with every ML we meet. But that’s when everyone has to use their judgement to decide if they want to keep it transactional or take an extra step to help. no right no wrong.

But your story totally resonate with me. And these memories are priceless and honestly I’m still good friends with many MLs just like some senior bros here.
And these memories only belong to the two of you. So treasure it.

But then again $30k very good money leh! Back then go back RTC can probably live quite comfortably!

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 12-05-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Pretty Yi Yi offers freshly brewed tea, I think oolong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
MLX sometimes is ang moh liang teh
奶奶的胸,how come everyone got such good treatment~~!
No wonder all Gfe is 10/10 compared to me.

1. Nina - flavoured tea
4. MLX - 2 packet of chrysanthemum tea or ang moh liang teh
7. Yiyi - freshly brewed Oolong tea
YMMV

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 12-05-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1. Nina - flavoured tea
YMMV
Why all so hearty? Where are the champagnes, red wines and beers after the sessions? hahaha

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 12-05-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

1. Nina - flavoured tea
YMMV
Show this list to XQ and tell her to buck up! 😂
Old 12-05-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Wah bro @kangkongkeng! Respect!
U must be a good person to begin with that why MLs trusted you.
They are humans too and whatever names people want to throw, be it WKs or Roberts or Promoters… it’s really about helping a fellow human being who is faraway from home and just need a helping hand or listening ear at times.

Agreed that not every relationship has a fairytale ending. We probably can’t click with every ML we meet. But that’s when everyone has to use their judgement to decide if they want to keep it transactional or take an extra step to help. no right no wrong.

But your story totally resonate with me. And these memories are priceless and honestly I’m still good friends with many MLs just like some senior bros here.
And these memories only belong to the two of you. So treasure it.

But then again $30k very good money leh! Back then go back RTC can probably live quite comfortably!

Tbh i only remembered cherished memories so it’s really just 7-8 stories that i can remember now. Haha
Old 12-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1. Nina - flavoured tea
YMMV
1. Nina - flavoured tea
7. Yiyi - freshly brewed Oolong tea + Coke Zero + Winter Melon packet drinks in her fridge but I’m finishing them up soon. So while stock last.

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 12-05-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

1. Nina - flavoured tea
YMMV
Bro at this rate, soon SLG MLs will include drinks as part of the listed service liao.

With standard disclaimer:
"Type of beverage offered depends on your chemistry with her...."
Old 12-05-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro at this rate, soon SLG MLs will include drinks as part of the listed service liao.

With standard disclaimer:
"Type of beverage offered depends on your chemistry with her...."
LOL

Damage:
$120/One Massage Package With 1 x HandJob/60 Mins
☞ Cozy Room + free flow Oolong Tea Included ☜

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 12-05-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
LOL

Damage:
$120/One Massage Package With 1 x HandJob/60 Mins
☞ Cozy Room + free flow Oolong Tea Included ☜
HAHAHAHAHA

Let's see if this running gag becomes a reality eventually. Honestly I won't be surprised at all if really happens.. may not be explicitly listed but I bet more MLs will start serving drinks 😉 Afterall, things written here escalates FAST.
Old 12-05-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Show this list to XQ and tell her to buck up! 😂
Heard XQ is over at supermarket now buying drinks
JK JK only! LOL LIVE reporters Please don’t report to her

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 12-05-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

1. Nina - flavoured tea
7. Yiyi - freshly brewed Oolong tea + Coke Zero + Winter Melon packet drinks

YMMV

Quote:
7. Yiyi - freshly brewed Oolong tea + Coke Zero + Winter Melon packet drinks in her fridge but I’m finishing them up soon. So while stock last.
TMD, 留一点给我~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
HAHAHAHAHA

Let's see if this running gag becomes a reality eventually. Honestly I won't be surprised at all if really happens.. may not be explicitly listed but I bet more MLs will start serving drinks �� Afterall, things written here escalates FAST.
Let the competition begins!!!!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1