The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2009, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dickky8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

RungRung on her way back to china liao.. gotta wait her back lo..
Old 03-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster

ganbade666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loronglambo View Post

asked her if she blew all guys without CD. she said she did 80% with CDs.

name: Apple
looks: 7/10
height: 160+cm
boobs: 7/10 bra says 80B, but they look really big. would have preferred them firmer though.
body: 7.5/10 she works out apparently, judging by the exerciseball in the room
gfe: 7/10, allows u to take your time, and quite accomodating with positions
BBBJ: 8.5/10
frenching: no
Did she Cum: no
FJ: 7/10
tightness: 7/10
damage: RM100
hygiene: 6.5/10
ctc: 016xxxx891
Haha..i also the i the group of 20%. dun believe lah.
but apple really give me a good fuck..
she superb bbbj can make ur didi hard hard..
the final explosion definately release all stree..
Old 04-10-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
smiley123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ganbade666, can pm me the contact for apple. thks
Old 04-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

20th Sept 9pm
Went to OS again. It's full of crowd, fortunately a lonely uncle willing to share table with me. Sometime later, osme other guy also join over table. That's 1 table with four group of guys, this is a miracle food court.
Uncle said it's good to know more ppl, listen to ppl story and learn from it. And he start to tell us some customer and PRC story. Then a bro also very kind to share China and Thailand experience with us. Wah..learn a lot.
Suddenly, we noticed a super hot lady sit at next table. Good looking face, seducing body figure with long leg, simple but hot dressing..Our bro said, this girl can bring to clubbing. But i doubted, we should bring girl to club or bring girl from club..

This girl no need to find approach customer, but sure many ppl will ask her to sit if she walk nearby. Our OS dictionary Uncle said, this girl price is RM150.
This bro really "geng", use his eye contact already pull the girl come to our table, get her contact, named "Yuan Li". Our bro, did not ask her to go up, bcoz still got next appointment. Then the hot lady fly..very fast. Later all shareholder of the table also go back liao..
Me alone sit till 2pm..still not get a good dish. Finally, the hot Yuan Li fly near my table, ask me to go "work"..I quickyly say yes..Sorry to the bro, but meat already near my wolf mouth, cannot let go liao..
Along walking to her place, she asked me know the price.? i share my head, then she say RM130, other ppl need to pay RM150, everyone is OS know her price.
Good the her own room, environment not very good like Ah Juen's hour room. Bath, then ask me want to watch AV?, then play a orang putih AV in her notebook. Like standard, caress then CBJ, then start action in missionary. She put KY on pussy. Dunno, her pussy not tight enough or too much KY, my feeling not so strong, then i exercise like hell. It's quite enjoy to see her hot moaning face, and she keep grinding her pussy toward my didi. She reach climax in 15 minutes, i also tired, just lie prone on her body and stroke slowly to keep didi hardness.
She rest enough, give me a kiss then propose doggy. I think she want to KO me in the final battle. I also hope she kill me fast fast, tiredddd..
Bonk from the back is another scenary. She's slim but well-balanced, got boob got ass shape. Stroke for dunno how long, i shoot in a nice moaning.
When pay money, she smiley ask for more tips. I also felt guilty to bonk so long. Then pay her RM150. Diuuuuu..finally still same price..

Name: Yuan Li
Looks: 8/10 hot clubbing girl dressing
Body: 160cm, slim but well balance.
Boobs: B
CBJ: 5/10, not facing me..cannot see her seducing face..
FJ & pussy: 7/10, may b too much KY,
Attitute: talkative, and friendly girl, keep seducing, got PR skill. Never complaint to long time or pain. try her best to make me cum. Good fighter.
Damage: RM150
Old 04-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbade666 View Post

Along walking to her place, she asked me know the price.? i share my head, then she say RM130, other ppl need to pay RM150, everyone is OS know her price.
Attitute: talkative, and friendly girl, keep seducing, got PR skill. Never complaint to long time or pain. try her best to make me cum. Good fighter.
RM150 in Pudu Area consider very premium. U managed to take picture ?
Old 04-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wilcsj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Pls PM me Yuan Li no. Thks
Old 04-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
RM150 in Pudu Area consider very premium. U managed to take picture ?
i dunno RM150mis premium or con.
but this girl is taste like others at OS.
i don't post ppl photo online lah..
u go n CK loh..
Old 04-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilcsj View Post
Bro, Pls PM me Yuan Li no. Thks
wilcsj has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wilcsj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wilcsj has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
Bro, sorry, something wrong to the mail box, pls email to [email protected]. Thks
Old 05-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilcsj View Post
Bro, sorry, something wrong to the mail box, pls email to [email protected]. Thks
sent. pls check.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
samlover01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ! pls PM me tht apple contact also ! i wish to bite tht
Old 08-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

New to KL. Will be there the next 2 week. May I know how do I get to this "special" place?

The rate quote is typically 1 shot at their place?
Old 08-10-2009, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
taichiye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
20th Sept 9pm
Went to OS again. It's full of crowd, fortunately a lonely uncle willing to share table with me. Sometime later, osme other guy also join over table. That's 1 table with four group of guys, this is a miracle food court.
Uncle said it's good to know more ppl, listen to ppl story and learn from it. And he start to tell us some customer and PRC story. Then a bro also very kind to share China and Thailand experience with us. Wah..learn a lot.
Suddenly, we noticed a super hot lady sit at next table. Good looking face, seducing body figure with long leg, simple but hot dressing..Our bro said, this girl can bring to clubbing. But i doubted, we should bring girl to club or bring girl from club..

This girl no need to find approach customer, but sure many ppl will ask her to sit if she walk nearby. Our OS dictionary Uncle said, this girl price is RM150.
This bro really "geng", use his eye contact already pull the girl come to our table, get her contact, named "Yuan Li". Our bro, did not ask her to go up, bcoz still got next appointment. Then the hot lady fly..very fast. Later all shareholder of the table also go back liao..
Me alone sit till 2pm..still not get a good dish. Finally, the hot Yuan Li fly near my table, ask me to go "work"..I quickyly say yes..Sorry to the bro, but meat already near my wolf mouth, cannot let go liao..
Good the her own room, environment not very good like Ah Juen's hour room. Bath, then ask me want to watch AV?, then play a orang putih AV in her notebook. Like standard, caress then CBJ, then start action in missionary. She put KY on pussy. Dunno, her pussy not tight enough or too much KY, my feeling not so strong, then i exercise like hell. It's quite enjoy to see her hot moaning face, and she keep grinding her pussy toward my didi. She reach climax in 15 minutes, i also tired, just lie prone on her body and stroke slowly to keep didi hardness.
She rest enough, give me a kiss then propose doggy. I think she want to KO me in the final battle. I also hope she kill me fast fast, tiredddd..
Bonk from the back is another scenary. She's slim but well-balanced, got boob got ass shape. Stroke for dunno how long, i shoot in a nice moaning.
When pay money, she smiley ask for more tips. I also felt guilty to bonk so long. Then pay her RM150. Diuuuuu..finally still same price..

bro, can share the ctc?? or email for me at [email protected] thank
Old 09-10-2009, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
marlborolight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to One Stop food court this afternoon. lot of gals walking around. Yan Zhi (sparrow) approached me, look 7.5/10, body 7/10...i din take her as i'm rushing for my appointment..any bros try her b4?
Old 09-10-2009, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wlliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

two days ago when i came back from work, walk in lift with a very good looking PRC girl stay in Kenanga Point. She really look pretty, not very tall, about 160cm+, fair skin, but the feeling is very gff....

Sorry, I just see this girl in the same lift with me, no able to have further action.. but the good thing is, she stay SAME level with me...hope manage to meet her again and can start greet to her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1