The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2011, 02:45 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucukpanas View Post
This reminds me of an incident one day before Makashi arrived:

The mami in Beautiful Girls quoted me Rp800,000 for a FYT (Fat Young Thing). She said must take right now (it was 3.00pm WIB) and don't ask so many questions.

The only reason I went there was because Suyud told me that Mami asked him to recommend customer for this cewek..... Just curious to see what Suyud's recommendation looked like.....

For an extra Rp200k, can get model like ceweks in Medan. Mami must think I'm blind or desperate.... or maybe mami was blind and desperate for customer.

bro pucukpanas
what u see is the outside.
maybe the goodies is inside. wet, tight, pink
also some people may like FYTs, though not u or me.

For 800k kind of price there must be some selling points that we don't appreciate.
And i know this joints mamis to be more down to earth type though they hv mostly older girls.
pls note i do not gain anything from them.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
what u see is the outside.
maybe the goodies is inside. wet, tight, pink
Now you are getting me horny. Looks like (maybe) another trip on Deepavali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Kalau nak sampai Medan, termasuk harga budget airline udah juta jutawan ya. Kekeke... T
Mike Kopio is willing to come out of retirement if the destination is Medan. In my case, I'm just curious to explore "Padang Bulan". It seems that the girls from "Warkop Gajah Mada" have moved to that location.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
bro Don

Looks like we hv similar taste for girls.
This cewek was my last booking on my last trip 2wks ago.
She has bit buck tooth, exKOK singer from Jarkarta, demure look.
The ex-Top Ten mami pulled me in n straight recommended her..
keep telling me take her no regret one.

Looks like u got high quotes from other joints.
Ya , wiseman think n taste alike mah...
Really can`t be wrong to book this cewek so far she the most obedient girl i hv come across. she is a smoker but ask her not to smoke and she even did not smoke even after meal. she is unlike other cewek.
When u fxxk her, she give u a steaming look thru her eye is really a killer.
I like her smile although she has abit of buck tooth.

I was with the driver so i know i can`t bargain much.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR:

back again from tg balai yesterday, so its FR time......

07-10-2011 friday

met up don28 at harbourfront for 8am ferry. at 755 am, journey started and we arrived at around 930 am. out of immigrasi without any concerns, i even took my laptop along. gabion driver waited and drove us both along with few uncles whom exited earlier. we both took deluxe room at 180k, which i pre booked. but one room wasn't ready for check in. next we went to change money at the place with girls, cos got eye candy, ..rate was 6900 for sgd and 2830 for RM. the other money changer which also selling home accessories has same rate for sgd and slightly lower rate for RM. back hotel, i took the available room and we put our stuffs.

then we asked hotel reception for driver. when we went down, it wasn't regular hotel driver, but a different driver. he took us both with another guest, J. Ruko was first stop, usual milfs, some looked young ceweks at here. don28 got his cewek at 350k. J also booked his cewek, wow he so fast hand fast leg, none suited me so we headed to Villa. went and see few joints,
included a joint which has a problematic girl i booked last time. she saw me and fast fast hide . then at another joint while browsing, i felt my arm was pulled. i turned around and it was a cewek just came in. she continued to embraced me and got lovey dovey with me, showing interest to me to book her. haiz..tried to wrestle her off, but she won't budge also paiseh
got many people around us..so give her chance loh...price at 500k after bargain with okt R.

driver went back ruko and pickup an apek with cewek, then don28 and i alighted at shop for bah kut teh near paradise hotel. we were talking about the driver. it seems he is a driver for hire, even has name card for us, and he followed us during cewek searching. wonder the cewek price we paid got commission involved? so, as a REMINDER, please ensure u go for cewek
booking using hotel driver, as they won't get commission. called driver to send us back hotel to make use of him.

back hotel, don28's cewek, N already arrived. we went up my room to tcss. another short period, my cewek V came as well. by that time don28's room was ready off he and N go. V changed to a flimsy sleep wear she ordered for room service lunch and later she bathed me like a baby., and i helped her clean up. on bed, started action, did 2 rounds, usual positions before took a nap. I would rate V as SOP, nothing fantastic. little gfe, and playfulness.

V asked if she can go out meet her friend which also got booked at same hotel. killed time by watching tv then go over don28 room to discuss our cewek performance scoresheet. it was late evening already, don28 decided to go dinner, V just back on time and we ate at Long Beach. Silver River already moved to a further location as according our ceweks info. Total price
290k for 4 pax.

Post dinner, back hotel, then had a shower, did 3rd round with V then watch tv. Then she asked to go disco together, wanting to meet friend again, WTF, . i declined her invite, and off she went, while i took out my laptop and type this FR. too bad no in room internet service. otherwise can upload to our beloved sammyboy, V came back at around 3am. Made her wait before I woke up to let her in.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:17 PM
Samster

xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Second day,,,

08-09-2011 saturday

Took breakfast with don28 and he wants to continue booking N today. while i will look to ruko for service as i will not tolerate any nonsence from villa ceweks. V called up as she going off. gave a small tip to see her off. we waited at lobby to wait hotel driver, tcss with few uncles, J joined us
as he also wants to find new cewek. the non-hotel driver turned up first, so we got in..boh pian, small head rules over big head, along with a ruko top 10 mami and her husband. they just arrived balai from another place. on journey to ruko, the mami was hawking her ceweks to us and usual
marketing talk. of cos we stop at top 10, aha, i saw S, cewek i booked before. so take S, while J took another cewek, SH. cewek pricing at 380k, haiz, price not bargainable. mami said it bcos saturday, what a crap!

back hotel later and S arrived not long. did 1 fast round with S. found out she was still sick with cough. no wonder she wasn't in top 10 yesterday. went out to sawadika for 1 hour body massage at 50k with don28. had a light lunch nearby before return hotel. S asked if she can leave, as her code red starting. she suggested she called her colleague SP, to take over and
considered her booking as short time. just need to pay 200k. so she called up her mami to explain the situation and SP agree to come later. S left shortly.

SP came half hour later. A petite cewek, can carry and bonk, hehe..had a small talk for ice breaking, SP changed to a dress and braless,.then she led me to bath room and cleanup. on bed, she's quite fun to be with, like to tease me and loves to french kiss, too bad her titties are small, her love hole is well trimmed, finished in missionary.

had dinner at silver river...me, J with ceweks, don28, don28's cewek is absent cos headache..silver river moved further down,,with environment like Long Beach sitting table spread out with sea view...nice to enjoy sea breeze and also see the ceweks coming in and out apart from the chinese mei meis staff, ....we ordered too much,, cant finish in the end...

went back hotel then relax and showered with SP again, then watch tv and chit chat to kill time...then played her tits and we were french kissing again. clothes off, and she was bbbj me, good suction,, but this point i was feeling tired, some how she tried to keep me erect...then finally i'm UP, did doggie, and missionary then jokingly, i asked can i release in her mouth,,she responded by opening her mouth....but still cant cum,,damn...finally i managed to blast but little into her mouth..., she quickly went to spit and clean up....

wow...damn lethargic...as i lie down, SP was cuddling me and she don't feel sleepy...said she's a night owl......while i slowly drifted to dreamland...zzzz
Old 10-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Samster

last day,,...sad to leave

09-10-2011 sunday

woke up and no bonking cos no feeling to bonk, last nite quite tired..instead got a shower by SP, with her taking bath and then she packup afterward about to leave. gave me a farewell hug and kiss. tip her and she left. had breakfast with don28 then we paid our hotel bills. 375k for 2 nights deluxe room each. spent some time see tv, love to see the morning live
performance shows they have in the capital, especially nice looking female singers sing dangdut. J came over to don28's room and we talked a bit before reception informed driver has arrived.

times out at 1100 am we head to collect passports at reception and driver send us to ferry terminal for our 1200 pm ferry to harbourfront. had lunch with J and don28 before i excused myself at 300 pm for flight back to KL.

End of Fr..hope to have feedback / comments from u guys..thanks
Old 10-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
Second day,,,

then jokingly, i asked can i release in her mouth,,she responded by opening her mouth....but still cant cum,,damn...finally i managed to blast but little into her mouth..., she quickly went to spit and clean up....
Wow.... nice one, this is bonus not many cewek willing to do this. If she is yr first day cewek her mouth will be flood. haha....
Old 13-10-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hrtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello fellow samsters/cheongsters/bros...
i'm thinkin of doing my virgin balai trip maybe next week, solo... have read through almost the whole thread for info and gotta thank everyone for their invaluable contributions.... however, there're still some qns to iron out before i make my way there...

1) i haven't really decide how many days to stay yet... therefore, can i confirm my return ferry trip (balai-sin) as to my liking?
2) Is there epl/champions league broadcast channel in Maxi hotel?
3)Is the shopping there any gd? not referring to luxury brands here, maybe just pasar malam style or dept. store to buy undies, socks, fake jerseys, shorts, t-shirts etc etc
4) Seafood restaurants like e.g silver river (or any other similar restaurant), can call them to tabao food n send to hotel room or not? (as i dun feel like going out at night. prefer to stay in hotel to eat/drink/watch soccer/ n of coz .......... BONK lah!! )

I can't recall finding these info after reading the thread.... however, if i'm wrong,.. i apologise in advance....
Thanks to any kind bros who's able to answer my queries....
Old 13-10-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
But sad to say not all OKTs r honest.. esp to newbies. Juz the other day my frd got shotchanged by V60 (now at Ruko).
Previously when they were still at Villa 60.... I ever talked to Ah Long on his super high prices and I remembered what he replied to me.

All these overseas f*ckers come to Balai take long long time to come another trip so if I dun slaughter them now next time may not have chance...... so I rather chop you now and do one time biz rather than do your repeat biz.
Old 13-10-2011, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrtz View Post
hello fellow samsters/cheongsters/bros...
i'm thinkin of doing my virgin balai trip maybe next week, solo... have read through almost the whole thread for info and gotta thank everyone for their invaluable contributions.... however, there're still some qns to iron out before i make my way there...

1) i haven't really decide how many days to stay yet... therefore, can i confirm my return ferry trip (balai-sin) as to my liking? Yes u r able to confirm the ticket to ur liking but must b the same ferry company
2) Is there epl/champions league broadcast channel in Maxi hotel? Yes i ever see my friend watching it but im not a fan of soccer.
3)Is the shopping there any gd? not referring to luxury brands here, maybe just pasar malam style or dept. store to buy undies, socks, fake jerseys, shorts, t-shirts etc etc Well there is a few shop u able to buy but I will not advise it to do so while its not a place to shop but more for relax or fishing chicken
4) Seafood restaurants like e.g silver river (or any other similar restaurant), can call them to tabao food n send to hotel room or not? (as i dun feel like going out at night. prefer to stay in hotel to eat/drink/watch soccer/ n of coz .......... BONK lah!! ) Yes bro they do have delivery to the hotel but i did post there will be charge for maxi. Plz read my prev post which i did put in some contact at TBK for order for food delivery to the hotel

I can't recall finding these info after reading the thread.... however, if i'm wrong,.. i apologise in advance....
Hope this able to answer all ur question
Old 13-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrtz View Post
4) Seafood restaurants like e.g silver river (or any other similar restaurant), can call them to tabao food n send to hotel room or not? (as i dun feel like going out at night. prefer to stay in hotel to eat/drink/watch soccer/ n of coz .......... BONK lah!! )

As for those guys hungry for fry chicken tht stay near Maxi, Palapa, Gabion & Rasa Sayang u can ask them to deliver to ur room. ( DO & ME ) number is +62 777 324045. Oh only those stay maxi the counter will charge u for service charge which they will put on a plate but with extra cost

Just in case u hungry in the middle of the night u can call nasi pandang at +62 777 327606 or chinese food like hor fun +62 777 22222
Old 13-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Any Mas (bros) here recognise this cewe named Yulia

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 13-10-2011 at 10:05 PM.
Old 13-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Any Mas (bros) here recognise this cewe named Yulia

Pak ur gal is it?
Old 13-10-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Pak ur gal is it?
Pak, hope it is nothing serious.... juz concern.
Old 13-10-2011, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Pak ur gal is it?
Nope she's not

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Pak, hope it is nothing serious.... juz concern.
Nothing serious . makaseh for your concern

A teman asked to look for her thats all

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1