The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcskv View Post
helo bros. fr report:
called up an okt in prai based in pv. booked their girl a prc named bao er
face: 8/10 little bit lansi look but just in the look attitude wise boh lansi
size: nice to hold n squeeze, soft and tender.b cup at most
bj: 9/10 gave me long wet slurpy bbbj
fj: 8/10
gfe: 9/10 hug me and initiate french kiss
damage: 200
WIR: yes, but will try others too.

ding dong pressed the bell on her room.got in and saw wah pretty oso her. face look wise similar to the okt website but the stats on the web is a complete lie :P overall her body is not think its a bit meaty not plump oso if you guys get wat i mean. got the s curve on her body.
i went and lie down on the bed and she cam and lie down beside me and start rabaing me all over and i raba back and slowly slow light fk with suction. pulled my jeans off and start bbbj me.swirling tounge all over my head and in out in out....i swear she was trying to make me cim lol. bbbj was quite long more than 5 minutes glad i managed to hold.
then its my turn to strip her. after that we both lie naked on the bed and french kiss while my hand raba raba her body and mei mei.
popped out a condom and capped me then later took out ky and rubbed some on her mei mei....when i saw that i potong stim a bit but hey she daily service so many man can't blame her oso. first position was missionary but instead of the usual in and out she asked me to grind against her. i guess that must be her fav as i can feel her body tense relax tense relax and shiver hehehehe. switched to doggy and start pumping her fast and she asked for deeper penetration. after about 20 minutes of missionary and doggy i shot my load. when my load was shooting i can feel her vagina clenching also wahh song.

after that sop bath and bid my adieu
Are you sure about your FR bro? My employee who is a regular at PV tells me Bao Er is nothing like her photo, heavy make up, big boobs, good body but with a huge tattoo on her leg, allows FK, decent service but not tight and likes to rush.
Old 15-02-2013, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by melayu View Post
happy new year. i;m looking for FL KL area. pleaseeeeee
I didnt know KL is the Pearl of the Orient. But anyway bro, you should go to Chow Kit, Petaling Street or Lorong Haji Taib, lots of freelancers there. Have fun.
Old 15-02-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Gong Xi Fa Cai to all bros here. Sorry for the late wishes, just got in from the Land of Smiles :-)

Bro Scorpioking, I trust you had a good CNY, any good conquests? I was told before CNY that the NL FL scene in your hometown is quite active. Anything to share bro?

How's the cheong scene in Penang now?
Where's my ang pow fren? Being a daddy requires u to comply with this auspicious tradition bro... N u still well informed I see despite retiring..haha..
Old 16-02-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vcskv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Are you sure about your FR bro? My employee who is a regular at PV tells me Bao Er is nothing like her photo, heavy make up, big boobs, good body but with a huge tattoo on her leg, allows FK, decent service but not tight and likes to rush.
very sure. boobs not really big. yes make up is quite heavy but most working ladies oso mah. yes tattoo on leg and tattoo on back as well. her tattoo is the kind of art thing not those triad type so no big deal for me. rushing.........from my experience no.
Old 16-02-2013, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
melayu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

alamak. sorry bro.. my mistake.. btw happy new year all.. soon i'll be at penang. need some advice
Old 17-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Samster

raj85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi all..

happy belated new year and gong xi fa cai....long time no field report from me right...busy cheonging...where else ..penang lah....

cheonged about 3 times at rXXXX hotel in island...cannot recall how the experience but must be awesomelah....but latest fuck is at pv..

i took this this named candy (thai)..
solid body and superb service..first time i'm deepthroating ...the feeling is heavenly...can see tears from her eyes..and whats surprising is she likes that...the normal fucking session goes on...

the next day ..early morning i recalled the awesome experience with her and my cock stood up hard...cannot tahanlah..i called the okt about 11 o'clock..he said we olredi packing up to go back..i convienced him and got her another session..in next session she serviced me like king...as per her info...she's actually a college student in bangkok...(who knows) we know to bang only...
Old 19-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
BarneyRoss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: hi all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj85 View Post
happy belated new year and gong xi fa cai....long time no field report from me right...busy cheonging...where else ..penang lah....

cheonged about 3 times at rXXXX hotel in island...cannot recall how the experience but must be awesomelah....but latest fuck is at pv..

i took this this named candy (thai)..
solid body and superb service..first time i'm deepthroating ...the feeling is heavenly...can see tears from her eyes..and whats surprising is she likes that...the normal fucking session goes on...

the next day ..early morning i recalled the awesome experience with her and my cock stood up hard...cannot tahanlah..i called the okt about 11 o'clock..he said we olredi packing up to go back..i convienced him and got her another session..in next session she serviced me like king...as per her info...she's actually a college student in bangkok...(who knows) we know to bang only...
Is she still available bro? This PV port already many of us abandoned.
Old 20-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To my dearly beloved and respected Brothers, especially Brother Scorpio and Brother JConnor.

It is with great dismay, I have to say I am calling for an early retirement in the cheonging arena. It is not because I am getting married but I will be heading if God so wills to Saudi for a month or two.

I will remember Bro Connor and Scorpio fondly especially when we fought against certain paid advertisers .

And of course, Bro Leon , Barney, raj, poseidon whom have contributed a lot into this forum. Without which, I too might find myself getting cheated from the OKTs.

I will still be around the forum but of course will be unable to contribute much..

Having said that, happy cheonging
Old 20-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachBonano View Post
To my dearly beloved and respected Brothers, especially Brother Scorpio and Brother JConnor.

It is with great dismay, I have to say I am calling for an early retirement in the cheonging arena. It is not because I am getting married but I will be heading if God so wills to Saudi for a month or two.

I will remember Bro Connor and Scorpio fondly especially when we fought against certain paid advertisers .

And of course, Bro Leon , Barney, raj, poseidon whom have contributed a lot into this forum. Without which, I too might find myself getting cheated from the OKTs.

I will still be around the forum but of course will be unable to contribute much..

and not forgetting BandOfBro....sorry bro, forgot to mention you there...
Old 21-02-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster

BarneyRoss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I will still be around the forum but of course will be unable to contribute
much..

Wish u well bro...tempted to say this..another one bites the dust..but I m just kidding of course.
Old 22-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

scorpio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all bros!

Need some help from brothers. I desperately need to find local house call FLs (meaning she will come my house, no okt), my little bro needs to release, he bhe tahan liao ...lol.

I'll take any FLs as long as she not ugly or hairy or age over 35. Appreciate it very much, Thanks in advance!
Old 22-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

What can i say bro other than to bid adieu to another retiring warrior? going to be tough to hang around here after this. but in the interest of preservation of camaraderie, the rest must soldier on.. haiyah...
Old 23-02-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

raj85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro zach...sure will miss u here but please try to get some time to view and reply our forum..we'll be happy to see u here anytime.. cheer up bro..
Old 24-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
poseidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hei bro zach, adios and hear from you on return.

Locationv
Name: bao er
Face:7/10
Bj: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
Fj: 8/10
boobs: huge d i guess.

I tried bao er after hearing the fr from bro vcskv (if i get the name right).
Made an appointment with okt, given room no and proceed. Open up the door, greeted with a smile and surprise hug from her. Changed position and hugged her from behind and unbuckle her bra. She proceed to take off everything from me and allows full-roaming.

Proceeded with bath, she cleaned it well, and make you hardon.
On the bed, she blow me with an seductive eye, cfm look and tease me with her ( . )( . ) on and off. She caps me on after a good 10min blow and ride on slow like a possessed cow girl. About to come and put her down on missionary, slow teasing fuck on her, in and out as well as playing her pussy from the outside.

Finish and unloaded her with an oomph which you can feel her vagina contracted inside when you shoot.

Overall, a pleasurable fuck with no rush and all in a very nice tempo.
Old 24-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vcskv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

her boobs considered huge d????ermm...well i duno. no good at measuring cup size :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1