The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sexysexy1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Melbourne Australia

hi Bro, just got back from melbourne 3 weeks ago,, wish to share some info,
i was horny and recalled what was recommended by bro at sammy.. so went to check out 43 tope street, holly shit, 90% of the gals there are freaking CHIO BU. ask captain to recommend some , he then said see yourselves lo... he is from hong kong if not mistaken and had a chat with him so 5 minutes... he intro one by one; cindy, sally, naomi, mindy, blablalab ... so i asked him all so pretty how t choose... he smiled and say everything up to you dude.... then i asked him got any japanese gal who is GOOD IN BED.. he then replied MIKO.... straight away i said ok MIKO ...
FR:
Name: MIKO
Look: 8 (typical Japanese gal look)
body: 9 ( slim and petite)
Boob: Nice wan
BJ: slow and deep throat ( i would say she is really good especially she purposely let you see when she BLOW)
FJ: 9 ( she is willing to let me control, she keep saying HAIt HAIT when i asked her thing)
CIM: for you to find out
Overall: 9 ( i love it cos she moan like those AV gal and grab the blanket when you F..k her)

during:
when we entered, as usual she said HAIT i have to pay 1st.. so i paid lo.. immediately MAI TU liao i took off my shirt and waiting for her to unload my pantsssss..... she was gentlely unload and i smell her hair while she did that... then we proceed to shower.. she really clean every single part of my body... i then asked her can you BLOW while showering me? she said HAIT ( AGAIN)... it was a fxxuking good BLOW when both of us were wet... she then dry me and i lie down on the bed while waiting for her.. she then gave me a smile when she came out... so i asked her why you keep smiling at me.. she then replied something like " you look like those AV man..." fuck.... anyway .. she then catbath me and really compared to those who catbath in KL i would like to conclude one thing.. KL wan is suck!!!! she slowly move her head to my DIDI and then i moved her body toward my side.. she was accomodating to it... then i fingering her like how to i finger others... but i also JAGA her lah cos since she is so gentle and soft... she BLOW harder when i entered my finger into her XXXX.. and she moaned softly,,,, after about 5 minutes,,, i stood up and said come let me do the job instead now...she said HAIT .. so i suck her nipple and while fingering her.. she easily get wet and surprisingly she still can get wet although she has been working for 4-5 hours... shit man... about 10 minutes later, we started with missionary... i asked her softly while doing it.. " can i shoot into your mouth when i come?" she said shyly said HAIT... oh my gosh... it make me more excited when i heard that... i keep pumping and then pulled her to the edge of the bed and continue pumping her.. can hear she moaned itek... itek... tell you what i was so fucking shiok when i heard that.. change her to doggy style but she then suggested we moved to the mirror there.. so i agreed and smiled.. i know i cant tahan anymore after pumping her for like 20 minutes ++, i told her to get ready and continue pumping her at doggy style... about 5 minutes, surprisingly i still can hold it... then she stopped me suddenly and said do you want to try other position? i said okie... what position you want? she smiled ad said COWgal.. so i agreeed since i cant come... she ride me like riding horse.. she continue moving her body forward .. backward .. forward and backward... she even turn herself while my DIDI is inside her PUSSY.. she back to me and continue moving forward and backward.. about 5 minutes i told her i cant take it anymore i want to unload already .. she quickily took my didi out and out into her mouth ( of course without condom la) and continue sucking deep throat.. BOOOOMMMMM , i unloaded all my PROTEIN into her mouth ... both of us smiled at each other and i told her you can spit it out if you want .. then i had a shock cos she swallowed it and said " is ok" ..... then she clean my didi not with tissue but with her mouth again till my didi surrender..

we showered and kiss and then i off already... before i went out she said come next time i will give you something NEW...wtf, i seriously cant think of anything but to continue.. too bad i got to rush to crown

END!
hope my english do not disturb you all ...
Old 23-03-2009, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysexy1 View Post
.. she quickily took my didi out and out into her mouth ( of course without condom la) and continue sucking deep throat.. BOOOOMMMMM , i unloaded all my PROTEIN into her mouth ... both of us smiled at each other and i told her you can spit it out if you want .. then i had a shock cos she swallowed it and said " is ok" ..... then she clean my didi not with tissue but with her mouth again till my didi surrender..
OMG! I wasn't aware that Miko allows CIM...Must try next time then
Old 23-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi Bro, just got back from melbourne 3 weeks ago,, wish to share some info,
i was horny and recalled what was recommended by bro at sammy.. so went to check out 43 tope street, holly shit, 90% of the gals there are freaking CHIO BU. ask captain to recommend some , he then said see yourselves lo... he is from hong kong if not mistaken and had a chat with him so 5 minutes... he intro one by one; cindy, sally, naomi, mindy, blablalab ... so i asked him all so pretty how t choose... he smiled and say everything up to you dude.... then i asked him got any japanese gal who is GOOD IN BED.. he then replied MIKO.... straight away i said ok MIKO ...
FR:
Name: MIKO
Look: 8 (typical Japanese gal look)
body: 9 ( slim and petite)
Boob: Nice wan
BJ: slow and deep throat ( i would say she is really good especially she purposely let you see when she BLOW)
FJ: 9 ( she is willing to let me control, she keep saying HAIt HAIT when i asked her thing)
CIM: for you to find out
Overall: 9 ( i love it cos she moan like those AV gal and grab the blanket when you F..k her)

during:
when we entered, as usual she said HAIT i have to pay 1st.. so i paid lo.. immediately MAI TU liao i took off my shirt and waiting for her to unload my pantsssss..... she was gentlely unload and i smell her hair while she did that... then we proceed to shower.. she really clean every single part of my body... i then asked her can you BLOW while showering me? she said HAIT ( AGAIN)... it was a fxxuking good BLOW when both of us were wet... she then dry me and i lie down on the bed while waiting for her.. she then gave me a smile when she came out... so i asked her why you keep smiling at me.. she then replied something like " you look like those AV man..." fuck.... anyway .. she then catbath me and really compared to those who catbath in KL i would like to conclude one thing.. KL wan is suck!!!! she slowly move her head to my DIDI and then i moved her body toward my side.. she was accomodating to it... then i fingering her like how to i finger others... but i also JAGA her lah cos since she is so gentle and soft... she BLOW harder when i entered my finger into her XXXX.. and she moaned softly,,,, after about 5 minutes,,, i stood up and said come let me do the job instead now...she said HAIT .. so i suck her nipple and while fingering her.. she easily get wet and surprisingly she still can get wet although she has been working for 4-5 hours... shit man... about 10 minutes later, we started with missionary... i asked her softly while doing it.. " can i shoot into your mouth when i come?" she said shyly said HAIT... oh my gosh... it make me more excited when i heard that... i keep pumping and then pulled her to the edge of the bed and continue pumping her.. can hear she moaned itek... itek... tell you what i was so fucking shiok when i heard that.. change her to doggy style but she then suggested we moved to the mirror there.. so i agreed and smiled.. i know i cant tahan anymore after pumping her for like 20 minutes ++, i told her to get ready and continue pumping her at doggy style... about 5 minutes, surprisingly i still can hold it... then she stopped me suddenly and said do you want to try other position? i said okie... what position you want? she smiled ad said COWgal.. so i agreeed since i cant come... she ride me like riding horse.. she continue moving her body forward .. backward .. forward and backward... she even turn herself while my DIDI is inside her PUSSY.. she back to me and continue moving forward and backward.. about 5 minutes i told her i cant take it anymore i want to unload already .. she quickily took my didi out and out into her mouth ( of course without condom la) and continue sucking deep throat.. BOOOOMMMMM , i unloaded all my PROTEIN into her mouth ... both of us smiled at each other and i told her you can spit it out if you want .. then i had a shock cos she swallowed it and said " is ok" ..... then she clean my didi not with tissue but with her mouth again till my didi surrender..

we showered and kiss and then i off already... before i went out she said come next time i will give you something NEW...wtf, i seriously cant think of anything but to continue.. too bad i got to rush to crown

END!
hope my english do not disturb you all ...
what an idiot.. i don't understand why fools like you enjoy making up bullshit.. i know miko's personality too well, and there's zero chance that she or the other girls at middle tope would do half the things you described..
Old 23-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
tenchuu666 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Do Crystal still working at number 43 on Tope st? The very beautiful Korean one. I want to see again and sex because Crystal face very nice to look. Also can any know where shop is beautiful blonde Aussie girls? I see many blonde girls in St Kilda beach and like alot.
Old 23-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
tenchuu666 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Does Crystal still working at number 43 on Tope street? The really beautiful Korean one. I want to sex her again because Crystal face is very good to looking. Anyone know when Crystal will working?
Old 24-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm officially going to quit all the full services. I may even quit the massage+HJ thing. In my most recent blood test, I caught the syphilis virus and gonorrhoea bacteria. It's treatable, but it still scares the shit out of me. I strongly suggest you guys to get a blood test. BBBJ CAN transmit STIs! Don't be overly confident bros! I have only been to 39, 43 tope and ML in the past 6 months for full service so I must have contracted the disease there.

I seriously doubt the compulsory health check thing is strictly enforced, especially in Asian brothels, where only making a profit matters. I'm glad it's not HIV that I've got, at least not yet. Have yet to find out because the last time I went there was just few days ago and the virus doesn't show up on blood test yet. Guys just beware. You'll regret it if you get HIV in exchange of 30mins of fun.
Old 24-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting short review for my visits today (didnt had any bonk, just checking, beaing cheap bastard maybe).

Went to Colosseum. I think 46 tope street (have 2 more side by side).
Met Valentine. Well spoken in english, big bust (she is 5 feet 6 with heels if I recall). I left because she doesnt kiss. Maybe next time baby. Solid 8/10 Easy. Predicted age under 25. Unclear about her race. Non-chinese thats for sure. Likely thai.
Rose, thai, burmese or vietnamise, I cant tell. about 5/10. Bottom heavy a little and slightly stretched leg. Really not my taste, so I never paid attention. Only two then. Will drop by next time.

Didnt visit the next 2 beside colosseum. Regret it, since I was around. Any bro kindly recommend someone.

Btw. Colosseum price before 6 pm is surprisingly affordable for middle class and above look. 110 1/2 hour and 200 1 hour.

Dropped by Harem. Older white ladies (nearing 30s). Maybe I visited before 6 pm. The receptionist said all the Asians will be there after 6 or 8. Too bad for me.

Dropped by Dudley Street. Main Course. I cant remember exact number.. was too mind numbing. Older ladies. and i mean OLD. Like 40 and up. Good lord. I sure entered the wrong place. Got to sock my friend once on the eye for playing such prank. nobody worth looking though all offered great range of services and much more friendly than the colosseum and Harem ladies. Thats the only plus.

Next door to Main course have an asian bordello. 3 ladies there. Only aveage looking. Definitely no luck.

I sympathize to the guy that posted above me what he got syph. But thats a risk you carry when you are swinging. Monogamy solves all that. Good luck (I cant think about that now).

I heard 466 city road is good from all the comment written. Heard more about 43 tope (which I cant find).

brothers who wish to recommend me serious stuff, do go with humble 2 cents. I will be waiting. Thanks all.
Old 24-03-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Moon Club in dandy and booked Michelle.

Same stuff, service wise is 9, GFE. Damage is $ 130/30 mins

End of report
Old 24-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
...In my most recent blood test, I caught the syphilis virus and gonorrhoea bacteria. It's treatable, but it still scares the shit out of me...

So sorry to hear that mate...
Btw, where did ya do the bloody test? Its treatable but no cure rite?
Old 24-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jscanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm officially going to quit all the full services. I may even quit the massage+HJ thing. In my most recent blood test, I caught the syphilis virus and gonorrhoea bacteria.
Very sorry to hear that, but appreciate the warning. I will miss your FR's.

A warning to us all using the services of tope st and beyond. i think i mite opt for the CBJ from now should i ever venture back to tope st.
Old 24-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi Bro, just got back from melbourne 3 weeks ago,, wish to share some info
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
what an idiot.. i don't understand why fools like you enjoy making up bullshit.. i know miko's personality too well, and there's zero chance that she or the other girls at middle tope would do half the things you described..

Bro Sexysexy1...I'm taking 2pts off you coz of the dishonesty
Old 24-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
XinfernoX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm officially going to quit all the full services. I may even quit the massage+HJ thing. In my most recent blood test, I caught the syphilis virus and gonorrhoea bacteria. It's treatable, but it still scares the shit out of me. .
Thanks for the warning bro, and wish you a hasty recovery.

Probably best to stay away from Tope for sometime. Most of the girls might be contaminated by now.
Old 25-03-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sexysexy1 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi all bro, sorry about the MIKO post.. In fact, i was typing on behalf of my friend who is not sammy member.. but i seriously didnt know he is telling BULL so much.. i read the comment by bro sefure and confronted with him and he admitted he was just trying to be MACHO..anyway i sincerely apologies for that.. whatever i have done i will take the responsibility.. anyway i did go to 43 tope street with my friends, and i took MIKO too but not with the friend (who gave me BULL story) overrall i would say MIKO really look like typical japanese gal.. but she does not do CIM cos i tried to get her number to date her out for drink but she just smiled at me ..maybe she does not undertstand what i am trying to say gua so i didnt get hers.... to bro pocketroket, i am sorry for the BULL information.. and to bro sefure... this is the 1st time i gave wrong information and hope forgiveness given to me .. tq
overall 43 tope street is really a nice place to go cos majority the gals are PRETTY
Old 25-03-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm officially going to quit all the full services. I may even quit the massage+HJ thing. In my most recent blood test, I caught the syphilis virus and gonorrhoea bacteria.
Hope you recover soon. I will be quiting in melbourne as well as I am heading back singapore.
Old 25-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
XinfernoX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi all bro, sorry about the MIKO post.. In fact, i was typing on behalf of my friend who is not sammy member..
Couldn't you have just said that first to avoid misunderstandings..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1