The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Violet @ Ocean Hotel; 2nd Level R60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post

Lucky guy
!! Thanks for feedbacks for all. It would appear that Ocean is under police protection - monthly routine checks - no raid/breaking down of doors. Malaysian police always trying to be funny with Singaporean - known fact. Will find out more from Violet when I see her. Last visit was in May'11. Cheers.
You are welcome... anyway, I saw this lady, who's quite good looking in room 82 or 88... I can't recall. It's the same floor as Violet's room and the room is on the left side of Violet's room (facing the pole).

Have you or any bro tested her? She might be my next target
Old 02-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 16
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:

Lucky guy
!! Thanks for feedbacks for all. It would appear that Ocean is under police protection - monthly routine checks - no raid/breaking down of doors. Malaysian police always trying to be funny with Singaporean - known fact. Will find out more from Violet when I see her. Last visit was in May'11. Cheers.
So, I would say there was no RAID at all. The initial info saying that one of the bro got caught and ended up paying 500 was not correct at all ! No idea why such story was created at the first place !

good to hear everything is normal !
Old 03-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Violet @ Ocean Hotel; 2nd Level R60

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
... quite good looking in room 82 or 88... I can't recall. It's the same floor as Violet's room and the room is on the left side of Violet's room ..Have you or any bro tested her? She might be my next target
Monica R58 (Christian Malay) is on Violet's left (facing Violet's room) - opposite OKT's table. R80 is on right of Violet's room - Quite nice looking new WL about 2 months, - fair complexion, Malay speaking - have not tried her. Any feedback from others? R68 WL is opposite Violet. Quite nice looking and good service. See Ocean Detail. Cheers .

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=1164
Old 03-10-2011, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
So, I would say there was no RAID at all. The initial info saying that one of the bro got caught and ended up paying 500 was not correct at all ! No idea why such story was created at the first place !

good to hear everything is normal !
bro, it is good to clarify this is a false alarm? many cheongsters are from SG, we are v concern the safety n security in all the joints ! we want to end up locked up in the 4 walls and bailed out by frens or relative? v v malu man !
Old 03-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 16
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
bro, it is good to clarify this is a false alarm? many cheongsters are from SG, we are v concern the safety n security in all the joints ! we want to end up locked up in the 4 walls and bailed out by frens or relative? v v malu man !
Absolutely agree.
the reason I said there was no raid at all because there was no response from the guy who said he was caught even thou he was asked twice.

I might be wrong, no offense and my apology if I am wrong.

It would be good if the guy clarify everything. I myselft want to make sure it is safe when I cheong in JB.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mengster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel: Violet@2nd Level R60

Quote:
Tried to help - see yesterday's post - failed - another trip wasted. Floor OKT very unfriendly. Anyone else can help ? Good weekend to all. Business very good at Ocean yesterday - many new WLs (Chinese) and Chinese customers walking around. Very relaxed mood - normal. Saw one quite nice looking WL at Level 1 (M$30)and another at Level 5 (M$40).

Popped over to AoJi Hotel - quite similar to Ocean. Mainly for foreign workers. Saw 2 very nice looking WLs (non Chinese). AoJi Hotel is just opposite City Square Mall. Cross overhead bridge from City Square, turn right and walk towards drink stalls. Ao Ji on left (big sign on top - can't miss). Worth look see, look see. Cheers.
AoJi Hotel cheaper,but no blow.The other neighbour on the same stretch,same price but no air-con.Rooms like 70s,only one toliet shared on the wing.
Old 06-10-2011, 09:13 AM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel: Violet@2nd Level R60

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengster View Post
AoJi Hotel cheaper,but no blow.The other neighbour on the same stretch,same price but no air-con.Rooms like 70s,only one toliet shared on the wing.
Lido Hotel is the neighbour - just next to AoJi. Again big sign on top (outside) . Just for info to all. Cheers.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Samster

MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Today I make a trip down to Ocean again. Was looking for Violet. Unfortunately she's not available. Then I saw her neighbours R58 (NL) and R80 (CKT).

And I struggle awhile to choose which one, and finally I chose R80. It was fucking mistake! Here I tell you why:

Room: 80
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (small boobs, a bit saggy, but nice butt. good for doggie)
AR: No
BBBJ: 6/10 (fucking fast! very low suction power!)
FK: Nvr try
AJ: Nvr ask
FJ: 5/10 (this lady really talk cock laaa... half way fucking, she tell me to always come and visit her so that she can teach me proper way how to fuck! i was like... knnbccb! teach me how to fuck... wa lau eh... only 2 position. first is me on top, cannot cum then ask for doggie, then she tell me don't do too hard laaa... because she got back pain laaa... then aa ji aa jor laaa)
CIM: No (after fj I still cannot come. Na beh... she keep on looking at her watch. i was like... fuck... your service so bad n except me to come early??!! then she just sit at my bed side watch me martubate! wa lau eh... ci peh du lan!!!)
Damage: RM65 (luckily it's only RM65. damn...)
RTF: Sure no laaa... I masturbate and let her see show leh... she shold pay me instead...
Old 08-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

I hope its safe for us to assume that the raid post is not true since the poster never clarify bro kalv's question
Old 08-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialBeing View Post
I hope its safe for us to assume that the raid post is not true since the poster never clarify bro kalv's question
As far as I am aware...... Ocean is still "guarded" by the JB polis

*Note* - while Ocean is operated by the JB polis..... if the raiders come from KL then it is different story as they have jurisdiction over the local polis and so may conduct raid without the knowledge of the local polis.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

Ocean Hotel Level 2 Rm80 (next to Violet)

Quote:
... looking for Violet. not available. ...neighbours R58 (NL) and R80 (CKT). .. struggle..to choose ... chose R80. ..fucking mistake! .. Looks: 7/10 .. Age: Early 30s .. Body: 7/10 (small boobs, a bit saggy, but nice butt. good for doggie) ... AR: No .. BBBJ: 6/10 (fucking fast! very low suction power!) .. FK: Nvr try .. FJ: 5/10 (this lady really talk cock laaa... half way fucking, she tell me to always come and visit her so that she can teach me proper way how to fuck. on top, cannot cum.. doggie, ...don't .. too hard laaa.... back pain laaa...CIM: No (after fj I still cannot come. Na beh... she keep .. looking at ..watch. ... service .. bad .. sit .. watch me martubate! ...ci peh du lan .. RTF: Sure no ..
Wa, very chim - what is NL, CKT?? Luckily you did not pick Monica R58 - no prewash, no BJ, straight away HJ few times than FJ - Maybe more complaints. With bad services - Will appreciate good service better. Violet is definitely the best at bargain price. Good weekend to all. Cheers.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Samster

Re: Ocean Hotel Level 2 Rm80 (next to Violet)

Quote:
Wa, very chim - what is NL, CKT?? Luckily you did not pick Monica R58 - no prewash, no BJ, straight away HJ few times than FJ - Maybe more complaints. With bad services - Will appreciate good service better. Violet is definitely the best at bargain price. Good weekend to all. Cheers.
Aiyo... NL = Nasi Lemak = Malay, CKT = Char Keow Tiu = Chinese ... wah lan eh... old cock like u also don't understand meh
Old 09-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

Ocean Hotel Level 2 Rm80 (next to Violet)

Quote:
Aiyo... NL = Nasi Lemak = Malay, CKT = Char Keow Tiu = Chinese ... wah lan eh... old cock like u also don't understand meh
Wah lan, expect youngsters here to understand rojak Multi racial - Malay/Mandarin Abbrev - very chim!! Difficult also for "Young at heart" (poor me) - to understand " old cock like u" too. The R80 that I saw was also NL - not CKT. Thanks for info.

Last edited by Kalv; 09-10-2011 at 04:45 PM.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shikamaru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialBeing View Post
The raid is true, went there today, ask the lady after she service me, she say last month got raid around 4pm, police came, ladies and customer will be taken custody to the police station if caught red-handed, she also told me that it is a routine mthly, check. Ask her what is the timing that they usually come, she say not sure, cause it will always change. I got stressed up and quickly dressed up and left.
Think for those who want to avoid the raid, i guess the best timing will be to go there early before 12, or choose to go on a sunday, where there are lots of foreign worker.

I personally think going there on a sat or sun will be safer, cause outside the main road tend to have a heavy traffic jam whole day, and the whole stretch of road will be damn crowded with people, think the polis have to take into consideration that conducting on this timing will cause a huge public disturbance and inconvenance to the public, anyone have opinion ?
Old 10-10-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
GrimmReaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for this post bros...i intend to visit ocean tmr mirning after work at abt 9am as im working e nite shift now...can anyone kindly share e location of ocean? Tq!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1