The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2011, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Tried to enter L18H20 but was denied entry by the OKT.

Must be because i look like an indian or bangla ........ or they just don't take non chinese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
1st time writing FR so please bear with me
Went to L18H20 last week twice ... took G 19 and G 10 respectively.

L18H20G19

Looks : 7.5/10

She look pretty decent to me, although there is a small birthmark right underneath her right eye. nonetheless she is kinda pretty and sweet

Body : 6.5/10

If you are looking for a devil's body, u can skip

Bath : 7/10

SOP, using her body to soap you

Frenching : Light pecks

BBBJ : 7/10

no bad.. can see that she try..

FJ : 7.5/10

Accomodating and a little GFE

RTF : maybe

G10

Angpai of the house and now i know why..

Looks : 6/10

Not really a looker, but then mai hiam buay pai ma...

Body : 7/10

body ok la.. but a little fat on her tummy....

Bath : 6/10 pretty standard for me

Frenching : YES
fingering : YES
69: Yes

combo power package.. allows you to finger paint and 69... where to find?

BBBJ : 9/10

Her BJ is power!!! you could easily cum if u r not strong enough.. lucky i have a problem cumming with bj or HJ.. so far only the BBBJ queen baixue has make me cum with BJ before... but her BBBJ is in a similar mould.. BJ lovers can try..

FJ : 7/10

normal loh.. Kinda loose but her service makes up for it..

RTF : Maybe.

This is xiaodi's 1st time writing an FR.. hope u guys find it useful!
Old 15-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
giocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to all

Walked around 7 plus actually wanna go to L18H38 to look for G19 but she not around. So go into next door spotted G5 woo not bad looking. Paid OKT and went into her room with her.Once inside room she attacked me start to french me and touch my 2IC,I also start to grab her boobs and unhook her bra.Went into the bathroom with her,use her body to ruba ruba me and i sucked her boobs and start to finger her.Gave me BBBJ in the toilet until i buay tahan stopped her and ask her cont on the bed. On the bed action starts, she starts to cat bath me and i autoroam her body suck her nipples... after a few mins went to 69 position and start to finger her again until she damn wet, ask her to put condom on and she starts to ride me.Quite tight, after few mins went into doggy and then missionary.Pumped her for ard 10mins cannot come le dont know why, bell rang and i call her to extend ( cannot be haven shoot den go out mah somemore high liao). lift her legs up and pumped her hard missionary and finally shoot inside her. Still got lots of time left,TCSS awhile and she starts to stroke my 2IC, hard again and she starts to BBBJ again. Her BBBJ damn power until i finally came inside her mouth.Washed up and she offered me a drink. Give her $50 tips and left a happy man.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5 may look big at 1st but remove bra abit small. A+ to B- at most
Body: fair,slim but slight tummy
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 always hugging me since i stepped ito her room.
Damage: $50 + $50 + $50(Tips)
Old 16-01-2011, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by giocopadrone View Post
Walked around 7 plus actually wanna go to L18H38 to look for G19 but she not around. So go into next door spotted G5 woo not bad looking. Paid OKT and went into her room with her.Once inside room she attacked me start to french me and touch my 2IC,I also start to grab her boobs and unhook her bra.Went into the bathroom with her,use her body to ruba ruba me and i sucked her boobs and start to finger her.Gave me BBBJ in the toilet until i buay tahan stopped her and ask her cont on the bed. On the bed action starts, she starts to cat bath me and i autoroam her body suck her nipples... after a few mins went to 69 position and start to finger her again until she damn wet, ask her to put condom on and she starts to ride me.Quite tight, after few mins went into doggy and then missionary.Pumped her for ard 10mins cannot come le dont know why, bell rang and i call her to extend ( cannot be haven shoot den go out mah somemore high liao). lift her legs up and pumped her hard missionary and finally shoot inside her. Still got lots of time left,TCSS awhile and she starts to stroke my 2IC, hard again and she starts to BBBJ again. Her BBBJ damn power until i finally came inside her mouth.Washed up and she offered me a drink. Give her $50 tips and left a happy man.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5 may look big at 1st but remove bra abit small. A+ to B- at most
Body: fair,slim but slight tummy
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 always hugging me since i stepped ito her room.
Damage: $50 + $50 + $50(Tips)

Next door is which house?
Old 16-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
sibei dulan

after rtf so many times @ L18H20, that stupid "di zhong hai" fat okt is damn fxxking no manners.. i really feel like bashing him on the spot. but since I am alone, and dont wanna get bashed up instead i just leave...

went to that house today and wanna walk in and call my favourite girl.. instead, he stand in front of the door, and PUSHED me out.. asking me to take a walk. Although it is a light push.. i really feel offended... so i decide to boycott this house forever...

went to WH road to have a little fun to cool down the steam...
Indeed this fat okt has quite bad manners, but recently 1 of my fav is in this house..so just say number and carry on, no need to see his face haha
Old 20-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 22
ZenneZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

think giocopadrone FR is refering to L18 H36 G5
Old 22-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gwannabe7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all. Never go Geylang before. I used to go petain rd. Just wanna to check if I go in the houses. Izit means I need to take any WL even all does not suit my taste? Or can I go to some other houses to looks for more?
Old 23-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy

You can walk away if you do not like the WL sitting in Fish Bowls. But that has never happened to me. Go in the early after noon, you will always get some one to your taste.
Enjoy the fucK! Play safe.
Old 29-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8201 / Power: 19
qazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond repute

Was at Paya Lebar this afternoon, nothing to do after Kopi with friend, thus went wondering around in GL, stopped at l6h72, saw number 19. Brief FR as follows:

L6H72 number 19
Name: Yok
Origin: Udon
Face: 7 (personal taste)
Body: 6.5 (a bit of baby fats, overall not fat though)
Boobs: 7 (real and natural boobs, at least B or C cup)
Bbbj/BJ: 6 (opt for BJ, slow and sensual, can be improved though)
Fj: 8 (only 1 position, I cannot tahan... Shot all my load during cowgirl)
Gfe: 8 (can click with me, speak only some simple English, massage my back after the deed)
Overall: 7 (quite a nice gal, wanna chat with me but got language barrier)
Rtf: confirm

Remember 1 man's meat can be another man's poison.
Old 30-01-2011, 03:10 AM
Samster

myft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

I do not like to go to Lor 18 as it is always crowded and noisy with lot of people standing outside the shops. In my exp. there are lot of SYTs in this lane. But their attitude & bad manners is a turn off for me.

I went with a positive hope of finding a gem & chose L18H18G04 but again disappointed !
Soon after entering room she started giving instructions, can not touch the nipples, but can touch near by area, can not touch here ,can not touch there
After bath, She sprayed some kind of a solution on my didi & near neary by area. may be it is protection for STDs. Did not utter a single word for whole session. No smile.

L18H18G04
Face: 9 (SYT)
Body: 9 (petite but sweet looking with a good shape)
Boobs: 8 (C cup firm fake but well done)
BBBJ: I rejected. (She tried to offer, but I asked for condom. Safety first ! )
BJ: 4 (She started with a hot water in her mouth & then cold water, I did not like it. Asked her to spit the water & try normal way. Still not good)
Bath: Took long time to wash my front & back hole.
Attitude: 3 (very rude)
Fj: 0 (not tried. Bcoz of her attitude my didi never wake up. time up)
Gfe: 0
Overall: 5
Rtf: No

I had similar exp. from few other girls in this lane (eg. L18H34G03) One reason for poor service is too many customers & the whole street is like a fish market. I will ban myself from tyring all the Lor 18 girls.
Old 30-01-2011, 03:24 AM
Samster

myft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

After Lor 18, I continued my search into WHH02 I saw sweet looking G24 but somebody took her even before I blink my eyes. Looks like a bad day for me. Then finaly found a smiling lady at L08H45G18

L08H45G18
Name: Thee
Body: 8 (too soft to touch, skin very fair & healthy looking)
Boobs: A+ (soft natural, no-sagging)
Origin: Isaan. Been here for 5 months & will go back after one more year.
Attitude: 9 (very polite & smiling)
BJ: 8 (very hard working & blow very hard, but can feel the teeth)
Room: clean & well decorated with a wall painting.
OKT: Friendly
FJ: 8 (Told not to put KY, she obliged)
RTF: Yes
Old 02-02-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xtechkkh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New to FR but want to share my first fucking in GL . I normally go HC or fuck milf friend but friend took me to open eye at GL. cock stand imediately when look at fishes in tank. Went to L18H36 after sighseeing , cannot tahan already. Book # 5. she took Me to her room. Hug and rub rub me even when I'm still undressing. Wow she strip and exposed her shaved pussy. Yes I'm a pussy man. Her boob so so. Took a bath with her pulling my already hardernd dick to shower.
After bath. Straight to bed with my dick into her mouth. Man damn ggod. Then she sip warm water and return to my dick . Nearly cum !! Her tongue started up to my body then to my ass hole. Finaly cannot tahan. Ask her to spread while I eat her shaved pussy. She moan and grip my head with her thigh till I cannot breath. Bite the pussy lips then she release her grip. Man shiok. And her pussy is not CCB type. Nice smell from her bath soap. Cannot tahan. Ask her to ride on me. She use her pussy to dance on my cock. until nearly explode. Quickly chnge doggie and wham till cum. Shit cannot tahan anymore. KNN Did not get chance to do missionary. . After that lie beside her to chat. Ask her to go out with me se reject. Sigh!!
Gl fish is better than HC
Name: lek
body: slim
boob: nice and firm
pussy: shaved and nice smell
BJ: 8
Fj: 8
rtf : yes
try next time : 3some

GL fish is better than my milf fucks evenbetter than HC. She use hur I blink my eyes. Looks like a bad day for me. Then finaly found a smiling lady at L08H45G18

Name: Lek
Body: 8 (too soft to touch, skin very fair & healthy looking)
Boobs: A+ (soft natural, no-sagging)
Origin: chengmai
Attitude: 8
BJ: 8 (hot and cold)
Room: clean & well decorated with a wall painting.
OKT: Friendly
FJ: 8 she can gyrate her hips and making her pussy sway till u cum
RTF: Yes , maybe with 3some
Old 03-02-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 15
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

you r lucky that u went to the rite hse on first trip...
Old 03-02-2011, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
makemecum is Cool - loads of Potential

damn, ydy PRC house close shop
LL went for 1 Thai shop...
all wear red one
got 1 look fairly pretty but a bit short, oso short on service
s/mo charges xtra 10 ...say CNY.... in xcahnge for 1 orage & 1 pkt drink....

think will stick to PRC..
Service better and longer duration;
will massgae u & chit caht if time not up (unlike Thai)
think thai svc on the downhill

Compare
PRC vs Thai
$ : higher but longer hours
Service: Much much better;
TCSS : no language barrier
Look : better, generally
Old 03-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Love Thai is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemecum View Post

think will stick to PRC..
Service better and longer duration;
Service wise depends on the gal, regardless of where she comes from

Quote:
will massgae u & chit caht if time not up (unlike Thai)
Not true ley, I have had some that will not let you leave till the buzzer sounds 3 times.

Quote:
Compare
PRC vs Thai
$ : higher but longer hours
$ about the same $2 per min

Quote:
Service: Much much better;
As mention above, depends on the gal, both PRC and thais have their fair share of good and bad service

Quote:
TCSS : no language barrier
Works both ways, makes it easier to kc you and there are some thais that speak good English, even Mandarin.

Quote:
Look : better, generally
Looks is very personal, some say nice some say cannot make it, a case of one mans meat, another mans poison.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
doncorleone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Thai View Post
Service wise depends on the gal, regardless of where she comes from

Not true ley, I have had some that will not let you leave till the buzzer sounds 3 times.

$ about the same $2 per min

As mention above, depends on the gal, both PRC and thais have their fair share of good and bad service

Works both ways, makes it easier to kc you and there are some thais that speak good English, even Mandarin.

Looks is very personal, some say nice some say cannot make it, a case of one mans meat, another mans poison.
went few prc house at lorong 18 before. they not chio huan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1