The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
ya seems indo maid more conservative
U can go paya lebar on sunday. Many wearing tuding sitting on grass. Many bangala there also. See whose hands longer.
Old 22-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quicky time w my pinay hehehe
Old 22-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cuntnina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Yesterday i went to food court, the guy at cheekon rice stall asked me, i want black cheekon or white cheekon. I see see look look n walk away quietly. So i continue walking, sweating n i reached hawker centre. Same qn popped out, without any hestitation, i ordered black roasted cheekon rice. I was eating happily, sweating n contented. Reason being, the price is cheaper n affordable. I chose black roasted cheekon meat, its my favorite n may not be other favorite. So to each its own, some prefer to pay higher price in comfort aircon eating, some pay lower price, sweating at hawker centre. No matter at food court or at hawker centre, white cheekon or black roasted cheekon, at the end of the day, a happy ending n the feeling of contentment r all most critical n vital.
wow u damn philosophical and intelligent
Old 22-04-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Got a pinoy I been chatting for some time. I been trying to ask her out but she always say no time. Then today she say she need help from me. Her mum in hospital need me to help her 150.

I ask her I help what I get? She say we will go for movies, shopping. I said I pay you 150 to go movie and shopping with me? She said must trust her. I told her I help one maid before after that she disappeared. She say she is different not all the same.
Old 22-04-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U can go paya lebar on sunday. Many wearing tuding sitting on grass. Many bangala there also. See whose hands longer.
think u outperform them a lot ...

will pay visit there some day to looksee ...
Old 22-04-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Got a pinoy I been chatting for some time. I been trying to ask her out but she always say no time. Then today she say she need help from me. Her mum in hospital need me to help her 150.

I ask her I help what I get? She say we will go for movies, shopping. I said I pay you 150 to go movie and shopping with me? She said must trust her. I told her I help one maid before after that she disappeared. She say she is different not all the same.
bro tell her meet 1st and see how and pay, never pay before meet

got several maids told me need to top up for them after several chats, always tole them after meet up everything ok but before meetup cannot
Old 22-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

just move on, still got plenty
Old 22-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Alamak Ahkong bro, all same. U tell her different? But the last one u helped also said mum in hospital and asking for $150.00.
Old 22-04-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 15
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

bro , she ask you trust her !!! why not you go tell her to trust you also ...
give her $150 and she say go movie and shopping ... so in the end movie and shopping expenses all you pay also , not to forget lunch or dinner expenses . everything is out from your pocket .
to be tactical and wise use go straight to the point of what you want to get ... if she know the rules she follow the game . she don't just change target and find a new range .
Old 22-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 15
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
bro tell her meet 1st and see how and pay, never pay before meet

got several maids told me need to top up for them after several chats, always tole them after meet up everything ok but before meetup cannot
bro , she ask you trust her!!! why not you go tell her to trust you also...
give her $150 and she say go movie and shopping... so in the end movie and shopping expenses all you pay also, not to forget lunch or dinner expenses. everything is out from your pocket.
to be tactical and wise use go straight to the point of what you want to get... if she know the rules she follow the game. she don't just change target and find a new range.
Old 22-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
to be tactical and wise use go straight to the point of what you want to get... if she know the rules she follow the game. she don't just change target and find a new range.
bro i like your approach, just tell her go hotel and will pay hehe

but never try in reality, will try to practice
Old 22-04-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
She said must trust her.
She already say 'MUST THRUST' her. What are you waiting for. But think $150 to screw a maid is expensive. If can screw from morning till evening, then maybe worth it. If can anal, better still.
Old 23-04-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hey fucker, i was the 1 who mentioned in this thread for bros to go paya lebar on sunday. u copy me for fuck?
Old 23-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 10
fishsoup84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfishsoup84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
hey fucker, i was the 1 who mentioned in this thread for bros to go paya lebar on sunday. u copy me for fuck?
Yo bro, you are right! These fuckers are so lame and cheap

besides those free fuck maids, bet these lowlives will also fuck dogs if they get a chance lol
Old 23-04-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishsoup84 View Post
Yo bro, you are right! These fuckers are so lame and cheap

besides those free fuck maids, bet these lowlives will also fuck dogs if they get a chance lol
they would also let dogs fuck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1