The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Put of Fairies Finder

Saw a couple of gd FR for her in the forum so quickly book her
Looks: Thai Tan and 20% off her looks but is surely her. She does have a very warm smile and exudes bubbly character
Boobs: Natural Es. Soft and huge
Body: Bakness of 7 and is about 150ish.
French: Only pecks
BBBJ: She is damn gd at this and knows how to please .. very nice tongue action...Returned the favor with 69 and can feel her body squirm
FJ: Started round 1 with missionary and came very shortly... she was tight and wet... Washed up and napped while she gave a decent massage ... Started round 2 with her giving me head ... she then mounted and started cowgirl ... Grabbed her boobs as she was riding and she does grind good... Came fast as she grinded well
GFE: Like FWB. She knows how to please and tease a man
RTF: Maybe
Old Today, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 5
zennyung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzennyung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Arian 2s/90m https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=1000111

First time booking with OKT, quick and easy. Location is really convenient, parking and MRT nearby. Opened the door wrapped in her towel then just began holding and teasing me by playfully dropping the towel. Appearance is just as posted photos, clean shaved, about 1.5m tall i guess? I havent even remove my shoes yet but i alr know im in for a ride. Went to shower tgt and she was really touchy, hugging me from behind and just rubbing herself on me in general. Shower is SOP nothing fancy. After drying off i started off with some light oral and kissing. I was surprised even at this early stage she had her tongue out alr. Didnt take long for me to unlock her moans, seems like she really enjoyed it. Cheekily inserted a finger in and she was looking at me hungrily i also wow what a cfm face, cd on.

Started off in missionary. It was great seeing her squirm and tense up and she will just auto french you. Her moaning and gasping, coupled with the squirming, pushed me over the edge not too long later. I was totally spent so i playfully said i wanted to sleep on top of her and she just hugged and kissed me. This one her gfe quite strong or she just damn horny idk. Went to clean up and she was still just as playful. Dried off and laid down started talking about stuff, conversational english, uses GT about 20% of the time. The moment we laid down after drying up, her hands were already teasing and i can just feel the gears moving for my 2s. She ripped the blanket off, looked at me, and just started off with bbbj. I missed the memo, she was damn horny. Her mouth was warm and didnt go DT but i was never a fan of bj so i just asked to fuck again.

She smiled and started going on top and teasingly put me at the entrance. I think if i pushed her a little bit more can go to war alr. She leaned over and took the cd on the dresser and began with cg. Shes more of the grinding kind and auto lean forward to kiss you etc etc. Too much going on here i was just glad she had energy left to spare. Switched to doggy at my request and her ass is just *chef kiss*. She will auto back into me when i was taking a breather. The bed was on wheels so i had to keep "chasing" her which made us laugh. Went back to missionary, pounded her deep until my second shot came. At this point we had like 30 mins left i was surprised because we didnt do alot of things outside sex and this much time still left.

I must have missed the memo that she was horny because when leading me to clean up, she went up the dresser and spread her legs again. She continued this type of playful teasing even after we cleaned up and laid down together. 2s over but she still invited me to lay down tgt until time was up. Offered massage but rejected cause i just wanna lay down tgt. Stayed and chatted until time was over.

She is easily my best bonk of the year. Only regret i had was picking other girls when she was alr on my kiv list. Sadly she is leaving in 3 days. Given that, most likely will rtf.

Old Today, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 7
ssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by zennyung View Post
Arian 2s/90m https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=1000111

First time booking with OKT, quick and easy. Location is really convenient, parking and MRT nearby. Opened the door wrapped in her towel then just began holding and teasing me by playfully dropping the towel. Appearance is just as posted photos, clean shaved, about 1.5m tall i guess? I havent even remove my shoes yet but i alr know im in for a ride. Went to shower tgt and she was really touchy, hugging me from behind and just rubbing herself on me in general. Shower is SOP nothing fancy. After drying off i started off with some light oral and kissing. I was surprised even at this early stage she had her tongue out alr. Didnt take long for me to unlock her moans, seems like she really enjoyed it. Cheekily inserted a finger in and she was looking at me hungrily i also wow what a cfm face, cd on.

Started off in missionary. It was great seeing her squirm and tense up and she will just auto french you. Her moaning and gasping, coupled with the squirming, pushed me over the edge not too long later. I was totally spent so i playfully said i wanted to sleep on top of her and she just hugged and kissed me. This one her gfe quite strong or she just damn horny idk. Went to clean up and she was still just as playful. Dried off and laid down started talking about stuff, conversational english, uses GT about 20% of the time. The moment we laid down after drying up, her hands were already teasing and i can just feel the gears moving for my 2s. She ripped the blanket off, looked at me, and just started off with bbbj. I missed the memo, she was damn horny. Her mouth was warm and didnt go DT but i was never a fan of bj so i just asked to fuck again.

She smiled and started going on top and teasingly put me at the entrance. I think if i pushed her a little bit more can go to war alr. She leaned over and took the cd on the dresser and began with cg. Shes more of the grinding kind and auto lean forward to kiss you etc etc. Too much going on here i was just glad she had energy left to spare. Switched to doggy at my request and her ass is just *chef kiss*. She will auto back into me when i was taking a breather. The bed was on wheels so i had to keep "chasing" her which made us laugh. Went back to missionary, pounded her deep until my second shot came. At this point we had like 30 mins left i was surprised because we didnt do alot of things outside sex and this much time still left.

I must have missed the memo that she was horny because when leading me to clean up, she went up the dresser and spread her legs again. She continued this type of playful teasing even after we cleaned up and laid down together. 2s over but she still invited me to lay down tgt until time was up. Offered massage but rejected cause i just wanna lay down tgt. Stayed and chatted until time was over.

She is easily my best bonk of the year. Only regret i had was picking other girls when she was alr on my kiv list. Sadly she is leaving in 3 days. Given that, most likely will rtf.

Yeah totally agree. She’s quite a wild one. A bit ting tong too.
Even warned me in the beginning that’s she is crazy.
But like the saying goes, the crazier the woman is, the better sex it’s gonna be.

For me, her GFE is high. And not to mention that ass!
So glad that I finally went to look for her after suffering a bait & switch with her previous stable (some bros here know my story).
She resembles totally her photos, especially this one. Took her time to doll herself up with slight makeup and curled her hair. A real looker.

Sadly she’s leaving this week. Better go quick if you’ve not experienced this gem from Phuket!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1