The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-05-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Every week 4-5... trying to cut down to 3.
Myself from alternative week to weekly. And now almost every 5 days

Trying not to go further
Old 05-05-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 20
sitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant future

Been out of action for some times..

Feeling itchy and start surfing and shortlist a few ML after reading the FRs.
Manage to get a slot with yao yao after reading her FR and photo.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/yao-yao-massage/

Fast hand fast leg reach the location.
Hmmm... well, its a flat...oh gosh... nevertheless small head overcome big head and went for it still.

Door open gently after i reach the location and quickly bring me to her room.
First look:-
Sexy lingerie and slim figure.. kinda 1 size smaller from her photo. Slim waist and figure. Her face is so much slimmer than her photo, kinda haggard from my view. The photo is like taken at least 10-15years ago when she still a young chick with collagen. Now everything is kinda sung down. She share the place with her fren.

Brought to a big room, I guess its master bedroom with attached bathroom and shower alone while she was busy replying message.

started some small chat and she start working on my back.
Then start the SOP to boob massage on my back, leg and nimble on my back.
Flip over and she start attacking on didi with oil immediately.
Tried to touch her boobs and she keep ducking away saying its itchy.. proceed to attack southwards and she duck till no access.

Kinda sian and just let her do her stuff to end.

Not sure if the previous FR was actually accurate or it was a switch and bait case for me.
All these ended within 30mins and she actually tell me that another customer was waiting at that timing already??!!!

My Stats:
Looks: 6/10 At least 10-15years more than photo
Figure: 7/10 Slim and smooth
Neh Neh: 6/10 Would be a decent C if its full, its kinda sagging heavily
Massage: 3/10 She did use her strength but only a few minutes
Gfe: 4/10 3.5G only, pull down her top, bottom still dressed up. Duck when trying to roam her top and bottom.

Shower x2: 10mins
Massage: 10 mins
Sensual: 10 mins

You have been warned...
Old 06-05-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitonski View Post

Feeling itchy and start surfing and shortlist a few ML after reading the FRs.
Manage to get a slot with yao yao after reading her FR and photo.

You have been warned...
See the pics actually dont feel like booking. Thanks for the warning!
Old 06-05-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitonski View Post

You have been warned...
Chill. Upzz for you.
Is it only me? Her eyes like shoot bird in the pics for me.
Old 06-05-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

recently i have too little time and too many girls on my "to do" list

out of those on my list, i visited W, An Qi ("AQ") and Xiao Han ("XH")

will share my thoughts below and hope this helps bros that have limited time and are undecided on who to visit

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/w-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-an-qi/
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-han-massage/

W - Big, round... eyes, long hair, full cheeks, estimated age: mid-20s
AQ - Shoulder length hair, foxy look, estimated age: late-20s
XH - Long hair, pretty eyes (smaller than W), could be a model, estimated age: mid-20s (bigger than W)
My personal preference: XH > W > AQ (all of them are prettier than average, i just like younger girls)

W - Big, round... tits (C cup, man-made), athletic body (big-boned? not muscular and definitely not fat)
AQ - Natural, gravity defying tits (C cup) on a slim body (just nice, not skinny)
XH - Smaller (B cup) natural tits with eraser nipples, slim body (just nice too)
My personal preference: AQ > XH > W (i prefer natural tits)

(Disclaimer: YMMV!)
W - 4.5G roaming, small pecks on the lips
AQ - 5G roaming, positions herself for zhut zhut, quite playful (within limits)
XH - 4G roaming, no kissing, no zhut zhut... those eraser nipples are so tempting
My personal preference: AQ > W > XH (who doesn't like roaming?)

W - Puts in effort, checks if massage is hard enough
AQ - Boobs massage is the highlight
XH - Just think of it as your GF giving you a massage before the main action
My personal preference: Professional massage > W > AQ > XH

all of them are worth a return visit when i have different needs:
-need a pretty face? i'll look for XH
-need more sensual? i'll look for AQ
-need a good balance? i'll look for W

too little time, too many girls

Last edited by juniper; 06-05-2023 at 03:03 AM. Reason: added YMMV disclaimer
Old 06-05-2023, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
Myself from alternative week to weekly. And now almost every 5 days

Trying not to go further
Think you can switch back to once weekly first.

My 3 times a week so far a failure unless like last week didn't manage to make appointment. If not sometimes even visit 3 in a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
No wonder so hard to book a session haha
Depends on whether your usual timeslots clashes with mine... and if you are Easterner.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 06-05-2023, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 13
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
recently i have too little time and too many girls on my "to do" list

out of those on my list, i visited W, An Qi ("AQ") and Xiao Han ("XH")

too little time, too many girls

Thank you for sharing, your FR is informative. Up some points.
Old 06-05-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
How many session you have per month ? Or week
Quote:
Every week 4-5... trying to cut down to 3.

Every week 4-5 times...
Even different gals but going through the similar actions, not bored meh?
Old 06-05-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Think you can switch back to once weekly first.

My 3 times a week so far a failure unless like last week didn't manage to make appointment. If not sometimes even visit 3 in a day.

Depends on whether your usual timeslots clashes with mine... and if you are Easterner.

Wah addiction is real man. I’m also trying to cut down to twice a week from 3-4 per week.
Old 06-05-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Wah addiction is real man. I’m also trying to cut down to twice a week from 3-4 per week.
Twice will be good... though now is at least twice to same regular ML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Every week 4-5 times...
Even different gals but going through the similar actions, not bored meh?
It is an addiction as mentioned I guess.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 06-05-2023, 12:04 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Lol I guess I'm not the only one with the need for multiple massages a week, really need to get my body checked for all the aches
Old 06-05-2023, 12:41 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any Bros had tried?

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/bei-bei-massage/

or should we trust "John"'s FR?

Last edited by maximbull; 06-05-2023 at 01:08 PM.
Old 06-05-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Have been visitng mls in spas previously but seems like pricing increased alot over past 2 years so decided to start venturing into sglonelyguys. After trying for a long time finally got 2 ml that were willing to take my bookings. Learnt alot from the mr from fellow bros here so decided to share my exp to contribute.

1. https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-xi-xi/

This ml is located in a spa in the west. was abit sian that is not a condo but she was the only one that replied me so decided to go ahead and try.

Looks: 6/10. syt probably in mid 20s. not the prettiest but pleasant looking and will not reject type. GND looks. looks very similar to her pics.
body: 8/10. slim figure and smooth skin
tits: B cup. natural perky tits
massage: 7/10. got technique
action: 6/10. ok la can chat and quite friendly. will plant her tits to zhut zhut while hj and moan.
overall: total time almost 1 hr so no shortchange. no phone usage also. worth a try if looking for an ml in the west but i probably will not make a trip specially just for this.

2. https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-shi-shi/

Looks: 7/10. quite similar to the photos. seems abit older, probably early 30s but pleasant looking and elegant lady
Body: slim with minimal fats. she was wearing the brown dress in the pic and figure is similar
tits: nice natural soft B cup. not big but not small either.
Massage: 6/10. not piano, got some technique but abit soft. maybe can request harder but never asked
action: can zhut zhut while hj, some variation. very accommodating and patient even though i took quite long
overall: very friendly ml and can chat well. someone wrote comment that her accent sounded taiwanese, i can agree lol. some phone usage, but she told me had something urgent so give benefit of doubt la. Also when i reached her place earlier and texted her, she told me to wait another 15 min. Was abit pissed and considered cancelling but decided to wait since i already made the trip down. When i went up to meet her then she told me she fked up and double book so had to shorten the previous dude session. sorry bro lol. I appreciate her honesty and her service was pleasant and serviced me for 60 min so no complain.
Old 06-05-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
For vanilla MLs probably a all-rounder in terms of massage and sensual? Another factor is the interaction and playability, the latter more like whether the ML makes the effort to flirt with you? Some MLs is like wow during the first session but thereafter no improvement... some is first session rather dull but she makes up if you rtm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Have been visitng mls in spas previously but seems like pricing increased alot over past 2 years so decided to start venturing into sglonelyguys. After trying for a long time finally got 2 ml that were willing to take my bookings. Learnt alot from the mr from fellow bros here so decided to share my exp to contribute.

1. https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-xi-xi/

This ml is located in a spa in the west. was abit sian that is not a condo but she was the only one that replied me so decided to go ahead and try.

Looks: 6/10. syt probably in mid 20s. not the prettiest but pleasant looking and will not reject type. GND looks. looks very similar to her pics.
body: 8/10. slim figure and smooth skin
tits: B cup. natural perky tits
massage: 7/10. got technique
action: 6/10. ok la can chat and quite friendly. will plant her tits to zhut zhut while hj and moan.
overall: total time almost 1 hr so no shortchange. no phone usage also. worth a try if looking for an ml in the west but i probably will not make a trip specially just for this.

2. https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-shi-shi/

Looks: 7/10. quite similar to the photos. seems abit older, probably early 30s but pleasant looking and elegant lady
Body: slim with minimal fats. she was wearing the brown dress in the pic and figure is similar
tits: nice natural soft B cup. not big but not small either.
Massage: 6/10. not piano, got some technique but abit soft. maybe can request harder but never asked
action: can zhut zhut while hj, some variation. very accommodating and patient even though i took quite long
overall: very friendly ml and can chat well. someone wrote comment that her accent sounded taiwanese, i can agree lol. some phone usage, but she told me had something urgent so give benefit of doubt la. Also when i reached her place earlier and texted her, she told me to wait another 15 min. Was abit pissed and considered cancelling but decided to wait since i already made the trip down. When i went up to meet her then she told me she fked up and double book so had to shorten the previous dude session. sorry bro lol. I appreciate her honesty and her service was pleasant and serviced me for 60 min so no complain.
How would you compare this experience to your previous spa ones?
Old 06-05-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
Worriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently tried the below ML because never had AR before. Well feeling is mixed, AR does not turn me on. Looks a little older than the photos. Only good is the BBBJ + CIM.

Her looks not for me and I'm also not into AR, so may not RTM.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/hai-ying-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1