The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-05-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Oh what happened?
Wife-sharing rape cases.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
PSA.
This forum in the news again for the wrong reason due to a group of sicko.
To be fair, this forum will never be in the news for the right reasons.

But it is very polarising. I've been in this thread mostly, and I find the people here are easier to discuss stuff with, maybe due to being less inhibited. Like the toxicity that appears in every public forums is a lot less here in general compared to the other famous sg forums, which is probably due to the average age here being higher.

But then again, I guess the other side of the coins goes waaaaay beyond the other way, with degenerates actually committing heinous crimes...
Old 05-05-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post

But it is very polarising. I've been in this thread mostly, and I find the people here are easier to discuss stuff with, maybe due to being less inhibited. Like the toxicity that appears in every public forums is a lot less here in general compared to the other famous sg forums, which is probably due to the average age here being higher.

But then again, I guess the other side of the coins goes waaaaay beyond the other way, with degenerates actually committing heinous crimes...
Looks like u not edmw-er lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-05-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Looks like u not edmw-er lol..
I frequent that forum lor. Seriously, there you ask one question, 9/10 replies are from people talking like they are a moron or playing a dumb persona. The 1/10 will either give you your answer, or be even dumber than the other 9. If you start a thread about a topic the first few pages will be filled with people commenting the generic meme or the overused joke... Somehow thinking they are the first to say that
Old 05-05-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I frequent that forum lor. Seriously, there you ask one question, 9/10 replies are from people talking like they are a moron or playing a dumb persona. The 1/10 will either give you your answer, or be even dumber than the other 9. If you start a thread about a topic the first few pages will be filled with people commenting the generic meme or the overused joke... Somehow thinking they are the first to say that
That’s the charm of it..

U take things too seriously lol..

Just turn off ur brain when browsing it and u will find it entertaining and hilarious lol..

Maybe Reddit suits u more if u can’t tahan wat edmw offers..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-05-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That’s the charm of it..

U take things too seriously lol..

Just turn off ur brain when browsing it and u will find it entertaining and hilarious lol..

Maybe Reddit suits u more if u can’t tahan wat edmw offers..
Nah, still frequent there la. Was expecting similar stuff in a TCSS thread, but surprised it isn't.

You're right, there just turn brain off and watch the thread burn. If not entertaining, I won't frequent d.
Old 05-05-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
How many session you have per month ? Or week
Every week 4-5... trying to cut down to 3.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 05-05-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
zander8686 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzander8686 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, when doing sumata during nuru session, do you all wear condom?
Old 05-05-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally visited Lin Lin again after I missed booking her because she stopped working few days prior to her RTC previously. https://sglonelyguy-22.com/linlin-massage/

Location wise seems well hidden I guess? Not sure about night time traffic
Still as jovial as before with her happy go lucky attitude, can talk about literally anything with her.

Short massage before she sexily uses her dangerously huge pair of jugs to do a boob massage all over my back, and proceeding to giving a cat bath followed by a slow and sensual hj with soft moaning while she positions herself for me to suckle on those boobies. Halfway through requested to use those huge pair of jugs for a bf because a hj might take too long, and ended up painting her cleavage white in a matter of minutes after changing positions.

Likely will rtm before she rtc in 1-2 months time
Old 05-05-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is a very good sharing forum.
Good for TCSS as well.
Over the decades, too many brainless people use it for shit business.
But that's what happened when people become too educated.
Think they are smarter. LOL
Old 05-05-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wow that’s really a lot!
Old 05-05-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahsen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maiden MR: https://sglonelyguy-22.com/fairy-massage/

Pretty, sexy Fairy is a very friendly girl, who very quickly breaks the ice. Helps to bathe you too. Alluring and adorable at the same time. Not tall but all the right curves at the right places. Photos are very close to real person 90+% thereabouts. Probably D assets (still not sure how the metrics work…)

Met her a couple times already and each time in a different costume. And she has a different story every time to go with the costume. Very engaging, very exciting, very stimulating. Good conversation and good massage too. Overall a very pleasurable experience. Can’t help but keep re-savoring every moment in my mind.
Old 05-05-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

If you look at the surface of this forum, it's quite harmless.

But the truth is, it can be manipulative. Like trying to find out what are the extras their favourite ML are giving out. And to help boost their favourite MLs as well by giving fake reviews. It is not unusual to find out that the same person can be replying to each other through 2 accounts as well.

In any case, just take what is said in this forum with a pinch of salt. Hard truth
Old 05-05-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
No wonder so hard to book a session haha
Old 05-05-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
The feelings or vibes from the ML can't be based on being treated well bcos any guy can treat them well. I'm afraid they don't reciprocate simply like that.

Money oso they may not want - that's why a big figure like 1k is meant to say they're not interested and not to progress further.

I suggest the feelings come from many vague non-material things. For guys, I suggest if there's 帅气 that the ML can feel or appreciate, it would be a plus point other than things like personal hygiene and deportment.
Thanks, i guess it's hard to generalise as every ML can be different in their own way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1