The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2013, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

is variety tour still around?
opp lee garden.
Old 22-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seany View Post
How about SC heritage, what time open?
Open at 2pm. OKT name Looi/Malaysian.
Old 23-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I juz compared price with konsortium tour agency... lovely tour r 20bht cheaper hahaha..
Haha THB20 savings.
Not enough for a plate of Kao Pad these days.
Old 23-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Haha THB20 savings.
Not enough for a plate of Kao Pad these days.
All human r the same!!!! they dun mind paying more to get a lady or hang more flowers. but when comes to accommodation, buy foods, buy clothings, they will try to find the lowest rate they can get!!!! or even bargain until quarrel with the shop owners.. hahaha
Old 23-11-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
All human r the same!!!! they dun mind paying more to get a lady or hang more flowers. but when comes to accommodation, buy foods, buy clothings, they will try to find the lowest rate they can get!!!! or even bargain until quarrel with the shop owners.. hahaha
Yalor hahahaha!
Old 23-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Agree....Love is blind.
Old 23-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Agree....Love is blind.
What LOVE ????

Lust only. The .man just got his tiny brains between his legs.
Up in the head the brain becomes brainless and then you can see the actions at work - the man got his brains between his legs to do the talking for him.

Pay 5500bahts , still pays.....
man funny animal .... pay bahts, give cums, give pleasure still got to pay more money. Now you can see the power of the "HOLE".
Old 24-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
RedGuava deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all, anyone just came back from Hatyai or Danok recently? I plan to go there next weeked, heard was raining heavilu at Southern Thailand & flooded. Are these 2 areas affected?
Old 25-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
99heyho is Cool - loads of Potential

First time going to hatyai and going solo. Any bros can share where to go for budget but reasonable looking birds? Staying at Centara. Thank you
Old 25-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99heyho View Post
First time going to hatyai and going solo. Any bros can share where to go for budget but reasonable looking birds? Staying at Centara. Thank you
lol.. staying in Centara is already not budget... this hotel is not really girl friendly.. make sure the gal u book or fl hv a thai id, if not they will not allow the gal to enter the room there..
Old 25-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
99heyho is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
lol.. staying in Centara is already not budget... this hotel is not really girl friendly.. make sure the gal u book or fl hv a thai id, if not they will not allow the gal to enter the room there..
i think i better change hotel. not too late for me to change hotel cause never pay any deposit yet.now have to book hotel liao. abit last minute cause going to HDY this wkend and super lost cause first time. the hotel better to prebook from website or agoda?

and bros can share place to go for long time gf, soapy massage, nice pubs with girls? i want to do all 3 activities over 4 days.
Old 25-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
i think i better change hotel. not too late for me to change hotel cause never pay any deposit yet.
no need to book from the net for hatyai... once u reach there, find a tour agency, choose ur hotel, buy the voucher of the hotel.. is so much cheaper den booking in the net ok.... since is ur first trip n solo...try stay hotels near LEE GARDEN. such as regency hotel, lee garden, mayflower, new season n grand hotel, diamond hotel, asia hotel.. my favourite is mayflower hehe.. is abt 1150-1170bht.

plz go read from page 800 to 825.. u will find places u wanna go ok.. do some homework urself...lol
Old 25-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
i think i better change hotel. not too late for me to change hotel cause never pay any deposit yet.now have to book hotel liao. abit last minute cause going to HDY this wkend and super lost cause first time. the hotel better to prebook from website or agoda?

and bros can share place to go for long time gf, soapy massage, nice pubs with girls? i want to do all 3 activities over 4 days.

you going on which day?
Old 25-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 21
tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you all for the info for the ping pong massage. Just done it this afternoon at Sakura Grand View hotel. 300baht for normal 1.45hr massage and another 300baht for the ping pong. I felt slight pain on my lower abdominal when they massage my balls. After that will be some massage on my tummy. Then finish. No asking want to release or not. Maybe should try others to compare. But that will be for next trip... Going market tmr...
Old 26-11-2013, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, when u got the ping pong massage, she do it with gloves on or bare hand.

I had try both but it better to do it bare hand. FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanarthur View Post
Thank you all for the info for the ping pong massage. Just done it this afternoon at Sakura Grand View hotel. 300baht for normal 1.45hr massage and another 300baht for the ping pong. I felt slight pain on my lower abdominal when they massage my balls. After that will be some massage on my tummy. Then finish. No asking want to release or not. Maybe should try others to compare. But that will be for next trip... Going market tmr...

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1