The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
i go school confirm better than your lanjiao school in mudlaysia

oh u like dog's sperm? no wonder it influenced u to have dog thinking now. no wonder u say its good.

guess u really liked it when u gave dog fuck. faster go fuck your maid, she'll give birth to a half-chiefpilot, half-dog baby, fucking dog faced maidfucker.
Really kumlan... Where in my post says dog's sperms...? Brains of yours really worse than a kao... Hei nao dui!
Old 14-04-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
Cheeby... Crying foul again... Who attack bros here first for hooking with maids... If you can't take the replies, I suggest you go for a swim... Don't be crybaby and cry foul... Wuji post wuji tank the replies...
i boji i long time zao liao lo
Old 14-04-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Really kumlan... Where in my post says dog's sperms...? Brains of yours really worse than a kao... Hei nao dui!
your maid pregnant already? when she give birth, tell me. i buy premium dog food for your kid. your kid needs extra nourishment especially in this dog eat dog world. because the father not so intelligent.
Old 14-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Master. Can you share some skills?
how do you break the ice? Where do you meet them?
i tried to hunt for them myself in vain.
Bros, I always get their contact from social apps example like badoo, meetme and tagged. The gal of the photo is the first fuck I get from social app( tagged ) and is three yrs ago. Until recently we got in touch and I get e free bonk again. Believe me dun fuck and forget, u dun knw when yur little bro needs warm hole to bonk. I always keep in touch with the ladies I bonk before, just in case I need them to satisfy my desire. Happy bonking.
Old 14-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Bros, I always get their contact from social apps example like badoo, meetme and tagged. The gal of the photo is the first fuck I get from social app( tagged ) and is three yrs ago. Until recently we got in touch and I get e free bonk again. Believe me dun fuck and forget, u dun knw when yur little bro needs warm hole to bonk. I always keep in touch with the ladies I bonk before, just in case I need them to satisfy my desire. Happy bonking.
but u don't mind their ugliness? how can your dick get hard when u see their maid face?
Old 14-04-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
your maid pregnant already? when she give birth, tell me. i buy premium dog food for your kid. your kid needs extra nourishment especially in this dog eat dog world. because the father not so intelligent.
Siao gou on the loose... Ha ha ha ha ha... Your kids eat my dog shit they will definitely be smarter than their hei nao father kraam...
Old 14-04-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
CloneLuvYou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many power bros in this thread. I see one bro -42, I click refresh only, +22 already. That's +60 in less than 2 seconds. Power
Old 14-04-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wet wet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk1972 View Post
Pardon my limited knowledge... But I trust not able.

Do a search... I know there are few threads that provide some details on single ID check in hotel.
I thought so too. But she said her friend and bf used photocopied IDs to check in. Very doubtful so Wanna check with all the bros here.
Old 14-04-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Siao gou on the loose... Ha ha ha ha ha... Your kids eat my dog shit they will definitely be smarter than their hei nao father kraam...
you don't even have dogs because you can't afford maintaining a dog because all your money spent on fucking maids. dream on.

even if u had a dog, ur dog will fuck ur maid and then when u fuck ur maid, u don't even know ure fucking a pussy stained with dog's semen. poor u.
Old 15-04-2015, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wet wet View Post
I thought so too. But she said her friend and bf used photocopied IDs to check in. Very doubtful so Wanna check with all the bros here.
as far as i try is fragrance dont accept photocopy. hotel81 accepts it. other smaller hotels even accept any form of doc with her photo and name can already if no id. i asked before
Old 15-04-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Thank you. Trying them out. Do you scan at the location or do you randomly add them?
Old 15-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you. Trying them out. Do you scan at the location or do you randomly add them?
For me i add randomly
Old 15-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 16
MeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to all

I believe it is always better to play cool when maids tries to get sticky. Protection is always a must if not, "Happy father's day"
Old 15-04-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeePokDry View Post
I believe it is always better to play cool when maids tries to get sticky. Protection is always a must if not, "Happy father's day"
people who fuck maids are already stupid. it won't surprise me if they do it raw with maids...like that maidfucker Chiefpilot. If his maid FB gives birth, i buy him balut to feed his baby.
Old 15-04-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Both. More bait more bite
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1