The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
hohohaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

bro pauler, may i know where is birdtai location? How to go to this Molly Hookah if I am from lee garden? thanks
Old 16-11-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Bros,

Any review (or comments) on services and pricing provided in Atari Massage ?

I heard it was better than Pink Lady
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 17-11-2013, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

thank you thank you

i am a bit sad i have missed the boat already , so many things have changed and the best times ( and prices ! ) are over

for hat yai i am going to just stay in pink lady , try the in-hotel girls , then go Chao Phya 4

dannok ... may be should just give it a miss now that people are saying prices high , attitude bad ...

car - haha you are right my car more in danger in malaysia on the way to thailand !

14 days shld be enuff , worse case i drive down and up again

( actually wont have that much time lah , need to come back and work again ...... otherwise no money for girls ! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

Your car is super safe inside Danok. Wouldn't get flooded in water for sure. Your car is well looked after by MIB...... the mafia. Your car goes missing, is bad publicity!

In Danok, you get ASEAN flavours.... have Laotian, Myanmese, PRCs (Chinatown is established here) Have not seen Viets and Cambodians, but heard have liao....... Pinoys have, but mostly goes there to chop passport, by those working in Malaysia.

PM me if you need more details... shit, now my PM box will be full... need to run against the BMW operator in BKK and that budget run Magic Indian...
Old 17-11-2013, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Pauler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohohaha View Post
bro pauler, may i know where is birdtai location? How to go to this Molly Hookah if I am from lee garden? thanks
You can just tell the tutu to go to birdtai and they will know and if you are going with the gals u book at hatyai most of them will know. the tutu will normally drop u near the 7-11 at birdtai. Molly is located near the 7-11.
Old 17-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Pink Lady Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Stay in Pink Hotel, surely kenna suan by my nephew..... super old and full of SMTs and SOTs.
Suitable for old timers like you.
Old 17-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Pink Lady Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Suitable for old timers like you.
visited pink lady last nite.. is totally change.. there r many mixture of milf n syts now.. mostly r earn by hanging flowers.. they will go up the stagen sing, after customers will hang them flowers.. range from 200,300 n 500 bht for the flower.the quality of the syts r not bad too.. even a 18yo syt sing on the stage... a big bottle of beer is abt 240bht, first bill include a plate of nuts is abt 350bht..

there r strip show too hahaha.. but until a certain stage lol.. left only a g string n 2 little stars covering their nipples.. lol.. interesting?? no barfining but can nego with the gals. they only allow to go to ur room after 3am.

as for the soapy massage, the gals r still unchanged... means all milf n above hahaha...
Old 17-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Pink Lady Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
as for the soapy massage, the gals r still unchanged... means all milf n above hahaha...
I banned pink lady decade ago. Now I visit Venetian Spa,new/clean and mani syt.Can drink until High @ Paragon then just pop to the next building for spa(paik piak)
Old 17-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
I banned pink lady decade ago. Now I visit Venetian Spa,new/clean and mani syt.Can drink until High @ Paragon then just pop to the next building for spa(paik piak)
where is Venetian spa? a soapy massage chain too? I think many samsters here r interested in tis new place..lol.. me too r high on Friday@paragon.. lol.. not much FLs nowsaday. n mostly r 28yos n above... hahaha..
Old 17-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
where is Venetian spa? a soapy massage chain too? I think many samsters here r interested in tis new place..lol.. me too r high on Friday@paragon.. lol.. not much FLs nowsaday. n mostly r 28yos n above... hahaha..
Venetian is neighbor to Paragon. ...... maybe you drink until mao tats why cannot see Venetian.
Old 17-11-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster

sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes is a soapy massage just next to Paragon disco.
under hansa entertainment.
Old 17-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

Btw they rename to v lounge massage and spa.
Sanuk.
Old 17-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
for hat yai i am going to just stay in pink lady , try the in-hotel girls , then go Chao Phya 4
i dunno about you but my very first trip to Hatyai many years ago was staying at Pink Lady because its one of the cheapest....but the bed was infested with bed bugs and my gal got bitten so badly that her back was covered with so many black spots. Well...like i said, it was years ago but i'll never stay there again
Old 18-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
i dunno about you but my very first trip to Hatyai many years ago was staying at Pink Lady because its one of the cheapest....but the bed was infested with bed bugs and my gal got bitten so badly that her back was covered with so many black spots. Well...like i said, it was years ago but i'll never stay there again
another place where the glory days are past ?

ok where wld you recomend i go ?

place to stay - ????

place to fuck - there is atami , chao phya 4 , is there also a "nice lady" soapy ?
Old 18-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
another place where the glory days are past ?

ok where wld you recomend i go ?

place to stay - ????

place to fuck - there is atami , chao phya 4 , is there also a "nice lady" soapy ?
Nice lady is located in Wanpiang hotel. Same hotel for Tiger show too.. Nice lady is a ST chain, I dun think so there is any soapy massage. Cost range from 1200-1400bht..
Old 18-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
Yes is a soapy massage just next to Paragon disco.
under hansa entertainment.
I always think Venetian is a thai pub lol.. n they tell me not to go there cause lots of fighting there hahaha.. now den I know is a spa.. HAHAHA.. thxs for advise...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1