The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 28-05-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1162 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Ya sure, you just want to be a friend, just like you tell everyone you are a gentleman.
宁可相信天底下有鬼,也不要相信Gog 的那张嘴
Hahaha bro this reminds me of some Chinese phrase which might apply to all of us..

男人的嘴,骗人的鬼
Old 29-05-2024, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 663 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hahaha bro this reminds me of some Chinese phrase which might apply to all of us..

男人的嘴,骗人的鬼
Wah lao…. U all defame me. Sad….
Old 29-05-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
manuelala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
You are the most qualified person to comment on this topic
Old 29-05-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1162 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not defaming you lor... is asking you to write your story with your housing agent. I not like you can write until people look forward to logging in and read

I'm still slowly recollecting my time with my colleague but having a hard time leaving out important detailsthat can lead to her being identified.
Old 30-05-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Lelasdf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone used or paid for Undertable before? Membership price is pretty steep and only can pay annually. Seems like a sausage fest tho with all the guys peacocking to get the girls attention
Old 30-05-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
WantsForMoar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelasdf View Post
Anyone used or paid for Undertable before? Membership price is pretty steep and only can pay annually. Seems like a sausage fest tho with all the guys peacocking to get the girls attention
Out from the topic bro
Old 30-05-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by manuelala View Post
You are the most qualified person to comment on this topic
Muahaha, how am I the most qualified? I'm sure there are hidden tigers here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Not defaming you lor... is asking you to write your story with your housing agent. I not like you can write until people look forward to logging in and read

I'm still slowly recollecting my time with my colleague but having a hard time leaving out important detailsthat can lead to her being identified.
Just slowly write, like me, and then everyday people kaopeh why post so little, post so slow... hahaha....
Old 03-06-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 19
nemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to all

I don't know why but I feel that the wives of military guys (will not talk about whether they're from land, air or sea to prevent closer ID) are the easiests to tempt and bring to hold/kiss/bed. Most of the ones i've had had given birth, are quite good looking/pretty compared to the husbands, feel shortchanged in some way because of that, very shy and scared about eating out, and need constant reassurances that you won't screw their life up by divulging the affairs to others. The key priority is to keep shooting inside them raw as many times as opportunities allow in case they change their mind along the way in life.
Old 03-06-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

The risk here is the milf get too emotionally involved and things get complicated when both parties are married. For bros here as much as we provide a listening ear ... the endgame is to fuck. For milfs/ladies it can become much more.
This is also a problem i have to manage w HY. The difference here is from the start i ve told her this is just about enslaving here and using her body for sex . Of cos i would also listen to her complains about that husband of hers from time to time. But i will cut her short and not allow her to ramble on and on for hours. This is to bring her back to reality and we are "together" purely for sex.
I care but to a certain extent . And i remind her constantly against getting emotionally involved w me.

Its a tough balancing act. But since she is lazy to get another FB, then why not stick w me since aldy familiar and my cock aint that bad can still satisfy her plus its convienient!!

Quote:
Me? Guy. I just have very deep connections with females. MILFs who would share their thoughts and preference with me.

Such insights comes from empirical data. If it’s not true, you won’t have such a suspicion to begin with. Knowing your target well, is the first step to getting into her pussy.

However, you want to just fuck or connect at a more intellectual and intimate manner determines your success also. There are MILFs who just needs physical but they won’t last long… other connections last long as long as you draw lines clear.

Guyorgirl? Heh… does it matter?
Old 03-06-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, more details. How many wives have u bed and how u do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
I don't know why but I feel that the wives of military guys (will not talk about whether they're from land, air or sea to prevent closer ID) are the easiests to tempt and bring to hold/kiss/bed. Most of the ones i've had had given birth, are quite good looking/pretty compared to the husbands, feel shortchanged in some way because of that, very shy and scared about eating out, and need constant reassurances that you won't screw their life up by divulging the affairs to others. The key priority is to keep shooting inside them raw as many times as opportunities allow in case they change their mind along the way in life.
Old 03-06-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Piano55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will want to try but no chance
Old 03-06-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
The risk here is the milf get too emotionally involved and things get complicated when both parties are married. For bros here as much as we provide a listening ear ... the endgame is to fuck. For milfs/ladies it can become much more.
This is also a problem i have to manage w HY. The difference here is from the start i ve told her this is just about enslaving here and using her body for sex . Of cos i would also listen to her complains about that husband of hers from time to time. But i will cut her short and not allow her to ramble on and on for hours. This is to bring her back to reality and we are "together" purely for sex.
I care but to a certain extent . And i remind her constantly against getting emotionally involved w me.

Its a tough balancing act. But since she is lazy to get another FB, then why not stick w me since aldy familiar and my cock aint that bad can still satisfy her plus its convienient!!
Difference between MILF and gf and wife is that, MILF comes from being a gf/wife.

MILF lacks the attention that the family can give and eventually seeks pleasure outside. Whilst they want the physical connection, getting them into the intellectual portion is just as crucial. Those who just want to cheat, I will avoid, they probably have more partners than bras.

Those who didn't want to cheat, but eventually succumb because of emotions, are the best fucks. They aim to please and they aim to give. Like you said, how you want to abuse, how you want to cut short their rants, it's your form of control.

They can be emotionally attached, but they (most) won't be in a hurry to ask you to give them an official status. They have their concerns as well. As such, I prefer ladies from a certain faith... ahem well, nevermind...

Listening to some rants and complains is normal, that's where you know they are frustrated and can fuck them better.

Emotionally attached is fine, as long as it's one sided, because the party that cares the least in any relationships, rules the relationship. MILFs, like girls can find guys to fuck, but their marital status makes it to lesser males who wants to fuck MILFs.

Girls, however can fuck single, married, old, young etc without repercussions. MILFs are emotional when you let them, sometimes listen a bit let them know you 'care', they will fuck you better. Maybe I'm lucky, mine has never asked for anything more than bed friends.
Old 03-06-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Madew is Cool - loads of Potential

Please pm me
Old 04-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
I donno if they are the easiest group to tempt but my current FB told me her husband male egoistic is too much. Maybe thanks to that, I am enjoying her almost everyday.
Old 04-06-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10524 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madew View Post
Please pm me
Try harder leh, bro.. getting bored in here..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1