The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
Before u got 30 I up u 5 then u got 35 than u hv 1 rep power.Now u can up people liao before that u up all got no point. I wonder is the system change? 35 than got power not 25 meh!
Bro serembanmen, the system change already. 35 points than 1 power
Old 04-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
lol ...., since you say like that hor, Wan Tan Mee on me in Danok ya
Bro u got 1 more question haven ans me leh? u missed my post izzit/
Old 04-09-2008, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 21
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
lol ...., since you say like that hor, Wan Tan Mee on me in Danok ya
OK wan tan mee + ice water muahahahaha

30 & 31 Oct Loykratong festival at Kuala Terengganu, Tunku Mizan Golf Resort, 6 dancer age betwee 20-26 and 2 popular thai singer ( this can't touch)... If U come I and u take care of those 6 dancer. Food, accomdation+ drink(beer) all in for free on bo!!!!

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 04-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Anyway she talk $ or Kc wan ?
woh, this one i really dun know la bro. i normally dun ask this question wan..., but to me, we are all 'Walking ATM'

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 04-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
woh, this one i really dun know la bro. i normally dun ask this question wan..., but to me, we are all 'Walking ATM'
If anything can use $ to settle, that problem should not be a problem!
Old 04-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If anything can use $ to settle, that problem should not be a problem!
Bro, TD

The saint said we are walking ATM, just hang the ger wit 10 Big flower wit full 100 bth stick to it. She sure follow u muahahahahaha.
10 big follow= RM1000
full 100 bath = RM2000

Old 04-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, TD

The saint said we are walking ATM, just hang the ger wit 10 Big flower wit full 100 bth stick to it. She sure follow u muahahahahaha.
10 big follow= RM1000
full 100 bath = RM2000
Ok, this one no problem, hahahaha, will try to sneak into danok quietly.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster

the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, TD

10 big follow= RM1000
full 100 bath = RM2000

lol ..., muahahahahaha i think dun waste time la, i just call bro Wan Wan, thats what he advise. thats his Terak !!

Old 04-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
lol ..., muahahahahaha i think dun waste time la, i just call bro Wan Wan, thats what he advise. thats his Terak !!
Bro, did u read bro serembanmen signature, all puying working in this kind of place anything can happen. Most of them cannot stand the $$$$$ power. I had try a lot of times in thai clubs even the singer also cannot stand the power of $$$$$. Just my point of view,
Old 04-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
OK wan tan mee + ice water muahahahaha

30 & 31 Oct Loykratong festival at Kuala Terengganu, Tunku Mizan Golf Resort, 6 dancer age betwee 20-26 and 2 popular thai singer ( this can't touch)... If U come I and u take care of those 6 dancer. Food, accomdation+ drink(beer) all in for free on bo!!!!
i will seriously consider your offer bro. will let you know when time is nearer .., and thanks for the offer again ya, damn good to resist !

Old 04-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, did u read bro serembanmen signature, all puying working in this kind of place anything can happen. Most of them cannot stand the $$$$$ power. I had try a lot of times in thai clubs even the singer also cannot stand the power of $$$$$. Just my point of view,

lol ... ya ya ya. i am just merly the middle person here., thats what he say and thats what i write lor .., no offence ya. Good luck to you bro

Old 04-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
lol ... ya ya ya. i am just merly the middle person here., thats what he say and thats what i write lor .., no offence ya. Good luck to you bro
Bro i disturb u wan lah! i just talking my point of view. i will not go disturb her lah since is ur friend's tirak. So many better one in danok. y must go and snatch others love. Hahahaha.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
That true! provided u are not big tammy and bold head like hollymennn muahahahaha..
I try it before at bkk always work but not in china...

Old 04-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro i disturb u wan lah! i just talking my point of view. i will not go disturb her lah since is ur friend's tirak. So many better one in danok. y must go and snatch others love. Hahahaha.
thats my principal too ..., there is always enough puying for everyone ..., just need to show her 'The MONEY' .... lol

Old 04-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
That true! provided u are not big tammy and bold head like hollymennn muahahahaha..
I try it before at bkk always work but not in china...
Normally it works well for me in thai clubs and indonesia.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1