The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 713CDO View Post
R u for real? I am familiar with the LBs in Changi but I dun recall anyone by the name you gave me in your PM
Good morning 713CDO,

My warm mouth gets as real as any hard horny wet cock enjoys my free goodwill free erotic bj. My warm mouth never sucks cock for monetary gains for the simple reason that my hungry mouth just enjoys the sheer taste of a wet manly precum dripping hard cockhead wetting my dry thirsty lips before flooding my deep throat with its gushing of delicious hot cum. I am not a sex worker, leave alone stepping into Changi Village. With due respect to those working CV trans, I am sure you are providing a good source of alternative fun avenue for the horny samsters here.

Having said that, quite a few samsters wanted to know the reason for my "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj". The reason is as simple as ABC. My slutty tongue just enjoys deepthroating a hard juicy cock because it makes me feel good as a slutty "woman". Period.

However, this free erotic bj is based on mutual trust, comfort and maturity. Any slightest apprehension or skepticism on your part makes you an unsuitable candidate for my goodwill free erotic bj package.

Have a great week ahead.

Last edited by cqueen; 09-07-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
gnais is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi cqueen, it's been a long time since you lasted tasted mine how are you recently, still staying at the old place. Do drop me a mail of you see this [email protected]
Old 10-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnais View Post
Hi cqueen, it's been a long time since you lasted tasted mine how are you recently, still staying at the old place. Do drop me a mail of you see this [email protected]
How long ha? It is rather subjective because one day is considered long, one week is said to be depriving dry and any longer than 2 weeks means my hungry mouth is suffering from your hot cum drought.
Old 14-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Good morning Samsters,

May I wish every Samsters here an erotically eventful weekend. Of course, my warm mouth is ever ready and happy to help your hard juicy throbbing cock enjoy a deepthroating sensual experience over this weekend.
Old 14-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Good morning Samsters,

May I wish every Samsters here an erotically eventful weekend. Of course, my warm mouth is ever ready and happy to help your hard juicy throbbing cock enjoy a deepthroating sensual experience over this weekend.
Raining Day wor....
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 14-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
6hotrod9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i need sex
Old 14-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Raining Day wor....
So the heavier the rain, the hornier, the harder and more hot cum to explode from your thick red throbbing cockhead?
Old 14-07-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6hotrod9 View Post
i need sex
So your juicy cock need my warm slutty tongue to "sex" your horny hard cock till u forget your surname?
Old 15-07-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

Good afternoon Samsters,

1. My warm mouth is grateful for the good number of requests for my "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj".

2. Your hard cock can assist my slutty tongue further in replying to your requests faster by introducing your name, age and race. A brief description of how you like your hard juicy cock to be served can help my hungry mouth understands and meets your horny cock's needs better.

3. More often than not, the emails goes like this:

"Hi, want to suck my cock"?

( How to suck and taste your precum when my slutty tongue does not even know your name, age and race? My warm tongue does not want to get rotan for deepthroating an underage cock!)

"Sent me your slutty pic for me to mast and then let u suck"

(You should "walk the talk" and let my warm mouth make a well informed choice first! My slutty tongue has the same right to pick and choose as you. In fact, you should pay for your choice of sex workers at Geylang because you can then pick and choose to your horny cock's content.)

" I am nervous and hope u understand because it's my first time.."

( If your juicy cock is nervous because this is the first time your horny cock is encountering such a powerful, hungry slutty tongue, my warm mouth does understand and can help by adjusting my erotic bj skills. But if your apprehension is due to your own emotional dilemma and struggles, then you should not seek my erotic bj at all because my warm mouth is designed to suck for free pleasures and not trained to be your counsellor in your emotional well being.)

4. The above issues are not new. There were many who wanted to know why my warm mouth did not reply to their erotic bj queries. It is important that your hard cock now understands the reasons for my non reply.

5. My erotic tongue is here for the free sexual pleasures and benefits of the hard horny cocks here. More importantly, I want to play my part to maintain harmony and good relationships with all the Samsters here.

6. Cheers.
Old 16-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good afternoon Samsters,

1. My warm mouth is grateful for the good number of requests for my "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj".

2. Your hard cock can assist my slutty tongue further in replying to your requests faster by introducing your name, age and race. A brief description of how you like your hard juicy cock to be served can help my hungry mouth understands and meets your horny cock's needs better.

3. More often than not, the emails goes like this:

"Hi, want to suck my cock"?

( How to suck and taste your precum when my slutty tongue does not even know your name, age and race? My warm tongue does not want to get rotan for deepthroating an underage cock!)

"Sent me your slutty pic for me to mast and then let u suck"

(You should "walk the talk" and let my warm mouth make a well informed choice first! My slutty tongue has the same right to pick and choose as you. In fact, you should pay for your choice of sex workers at Geylang because you can then pick and choose to your horny cock's content.)

" I am nervous and hope u understand because it's my first time.."

( If your juicy cock is nervous because this is the first time your horny cock is encountering such a powerful, hungry slutty tongue, my warm mouth does understand and can help by adjusting my erotic bj skills. But if your apprehension is due to your own emotional dilemma and struggles, then you should not seek my erotic bj at all because my warm mouth is designed to suck for free pleasures and not trained to be your counsellor in your emotional well being.)

4. The above issues are not new. There were many who wanted to know why my warm mouth did not reply to their erotic bj queries. It is important that your hard cock now understands the reasons for my non reply.

5. My erotic tongue is here for the free sexual pleasures and benefits of the hard horny cocks here. More importantly, I want to play my part to maintain harmony and good relationships with all the Samsters here.

6. Cheers.
Just want to express my heartfelt appreciation for some of the positive strokes and compliments pertaining to the above.

My warm mouth, besides striving hard to serve and please the samster's cock here, it would also work towards building a friendly and harmonious environment to foster good understanding of each other.

Thanks once again..
Old 19-07-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

Good morning Sansters,

Weekend round the corner, so whenever your red hot throbbing cock is hard and horny and happen to be round the corner in east, just pm my slutty tongue for a nice relaxing erotic free bj to while away your horniness...
Old 20-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

Good afternoon Samsters,

To those Samsters who emailed me with the lusty intentions to try my erotic bj again, my slutty replies to your horny cock could not reach your hard cock due to mailing delivery failure on your part.

I just want to explain myself least you may misunderstood that my warm mouth refuses to deepthroat your juicy cock again after the first round of erotic bj meeting.

Weekend is round the corner, so is my hungry mouth..Keke...
Old 20-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good afternoon Samsters,

To those Samsters who emailed me with the lusty intentions to try my erotic bj again, my slutty replies to your horny cock could not reach your hard cock due to mailing delivery failure on your part.

I just want to explain myself least you may misunderstood that my warm mouth refuses to deepthroat your juicy cock again after the first round of erotic bj meeting.

Weekend is round the corner, so is my hungry mouth..Keke...
Hungry too...
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 21-07-2012, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Hungry too...
Your cock is always as hungry as my mouth, if not more...
Old 21-07-2012, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your cock is always as hungry as my mouth, if not more...
Wow such a early post! Haha hunting how is the renovation? Saw u mention before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1