The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-04-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooling View Post
Just curious, how often do they refresh the DB? only the freelance MLs use the DB,Spa MLs don’t use DB?
I did visit SLG ML last year,tried to message one of the popular ML this week, just 1 word reply then no reply from her there on, probably cos my number get scrubbed off the DB?
Doesn't get scrubbed. But the ml may choose to ignore old records. During covid time I didn't visit for about 8 months? No issue.

An ml showed me some of my records and the 1st ml I visited many years back record was still there. I didn't even know about the record system back then.

Never had any issues booking since. I guess it was really easier back then.
Old 13-04-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
cheongster_11 contribute FRs from time to time.
I've visited some of the MLs whom he shared and so far so good.
10Q bro @kaixin82 for your vote of confidence.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 13-04-2023 at 06:23 PM.
Old 13-04-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Doesn't get scrubbed. But the ml may choose to ignore old records. During covid time I didn't visit for about 8 months? No issue.

An ml showed me some of my records and the 1st ml I visited many years back record was still there. I didn't even know about the record system back then.

Never had any issues booking since. I guess it was really easier back then.
How do you know if it's the first ml u visited? Iirc they all use a different nickname there too like 雪碧..i was like " I don't remember visiting a ml called sprite.."
Old 13-04-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
How do you know if it's the first ml u visited? Iirc they all use a different nickname there too like 雪碧..i was like " I don't remember visiting a ml called sprite.."
The timing. When I started I did it like, once every month or 2. I checked my old sms timing because I was curious.
Old 13-04-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Hello bro! Long time no see you around haha

Yup. Perhaps old uncle me can't tahan kena "short changed" but I am pretty much done beating the dead horse as far as this topic concern. Just on and off feel the need to highlight to newer bros that some appealing MLs out there in fact used to offer more. So as much as they enjoyed their current services, they should be aware that these same gals in the past BJ with NO EXTRA COST. Whether this information is meaningful or useless, I will let the reader themselves decide la. Anyway, whenever I see your name surfaced, I will think of Huan Huan (which sadly I din try), Laura and Tian Niu. Good old days man 😌. And whenever I see returnees, I always hoped that I will suddenly see Tian Niu listing So far none of the returnees stir my excitement. The last one whom did was probably Aini.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Haha, same same old uncle too. Just popping back once in a long while to see what's up.

Yes, used to have ALL IN prices with listings BJ/CIM included in the now trusted site, which was my go-to long ago for more heavy flavoured services. Services changed to more mild down with fewer demands I guess, with more and more new cheogsters just accepting less. Few out there like An An are still giving BJ at no additional.

Hehe. Yeah, I will still be damn excited if I see Tian Niu's name pop up again. Things might be different that they are more mature but sure beats the whatever that is out there.
As you know, no use telling guys about what services there used to be. Then there are those who don't care cos BJ or even FN is not their thing.

On the other hand, there is some hope. Besides AA and others who have been here before and still offering the same menu, there are newcomers who are FN offering BJ at 120 with no topups.

Most importantly, they have high playability so it's always a fun session with these lasses.
Old 13-04-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
On the other hand, there is some hope. Besides AA and others who have been here before and still offering the same menu, there are newcomers who are FN offering BJ at 120 with no topups.
Haha, indeed AA deserves a shout out (ditto the area B YiYi to some extent). But in a way AA has always been the worry a lot type, probably concern that if she remove some services her biz will take a hit. Regardless, kudos to her for continuing to be a flag bearer for comprehensive ML service with attributes that are easily above average for all categories. Haven't visited her in ages, maybe time to refresh my memories and get a good blow..
Old 13-04-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooling View Post
Just curious, how often do they refresh the DB? only the freelance MLs use the DB,Spa MLs don’t use DB?
I did visit SLG ML last year,tried to message one of the popular ML this week, just 1 word reply then no reply from her there on, probably cos my number get scrubbed off the DB?
Don't be too worry about what was written about ourselves in DB la, firstly we have no (or very limited) control on what the ML writes (if she even bothered) and more importantly, these gals will accept bookings depending on mood, business good/bad, risk appetite. So long you can consistently get bookings here and there, missing out on some chics or radio silence from any particular ML are just part and parcel. Don't over analyse
Old 13-04-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
did they ask you to sneak past? pre-covid times, got stable used a beach road hotel, at least the recept seems to know what's going on and just don't care. no need to sneak or avoid eye contact.

as for apartment, many years ago liao, there was a stable that used a high-end condo right next to Tanjong Pagar MRT those were the days.
Miss those stable which use high end condo.

Frankie was his name bring back lots of memory
Old 13-04-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Thanks to bros for increasing my rep to 48.
Only to be zapped by a ball-less coward who zapped me down 80 points to -32.

To your question, neither OKT or WK. just a bro who read other bros MRs and then share MRs about MLs that deserve a shout out. At least I contribute while you zap without leaving your nick. Pathetic soul.

At least I contribute my two cents. What have U don’t for the community ?
Don’t care about points. Will continue to share MRs for everyone benefits. It’s precisely lowlifes like You that is abusing the rep system.
I got zapped 84 points one shot for my one-liner comment, same boat
Old 13-04-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
I got zapped 84 points one shot for my one-liner comment, same boat
Must be some loser who had a bad experience with Yi Yi and cannot stand the sight of other bros enjoying themselves. I'll probably kena it too after saying this. Lol.
Old 13-04-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

anyone tried this ml?
photo looks abit curve. machiam heavily edited

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-coco/
Old 13-04-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3432 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowprofile View Post
Miss those stable which use high end condo.

Frankie was his name bring back lots of memory
hope some stables can consider that. the condo I went to, inside it had a large second level lobby somemore, I never been to such a posh place back then
Old 13-04-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Anyone has visited danni and have Mr for her this time?
Old 13-04-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 12
xiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of light

At last i manage to get a slot for Fairy this week as i have advance booking. Two times fail to book her due to timing not correct so hope it will be a pleasant trip to Fairy.
Old 13-04-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaMenthol View Post
anyone tried this ml?
photo looks abit curve. machiam heavily edited

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-coco/
Ya I'm tempted to try her, like her japanese styled hair but her pics looked so heavily edited and the 3rd and 4th pic look like a different person, scared is landmine.. hopefully someone can give fr on her first..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1