The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-04-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3432 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey69 View Post
most of D1 are short term stays, so apartment may not be feasible.

tried 1 that operates out of hotel at outskirt of O area. went past 12am and the recep was not at the desk.
did they ask you to sneak past? pre-covid times, got stable used a beach road hotel, at least the recept seems to know what's going on and just don't care. no need to sneak or avoid eye contact.

as for apartment, many years ago liao, there was a stable that used a high-end condo right next to Tanjong Pagar MRT those were the days.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
went to try D1 a couple of times past few weeks. my problem is hard to find a stable that is not using G area dingy hotels, prefer apartments. I had to go to a Bugis small hotel, reception so tight and the okt told me to look up and walk past the reception, don't make eye contact, and on your own liao. lol. luckily the reception guys were busy with budget tourists.
Steady la, just walk past the reception like you are staying there.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Steady la, just walk past the reception like you are staying there.

I get what you mean bro..there was once, after I past the recept, the guy was calling "excuse me, excuse me..", just pretended never hear and heng empty lift
Old 12-04-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
went to try D1 a couple of times past few weeks. my problem is hard to find a stable that is not using G area dingy hotels, prefer apartments. I had to go to a Bugis small hotel, reception so tight and the okt told me to look up and walk past the reception, don't make eye contact, and on your own liao. lol. luckily the reception guys were busy with budget tourists.
Sometimes those budget hotels have backdoors that can allow you to bypass the receptionist.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

I get what you mean bro..there was once, after I past the recept, the guy was calling "excuse me, excuse me..", just pretended never hear and heng empty lift
Lol power. Act blur live longer 😂
Old 12-04-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Lol power. Act blur live longer 😂

if they wanted to check, they would chase or check cctv
Old 12-04-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:

if they wanted to check, they would chase or check cctv
Yeah but luckily i think most of them are not so siao on..
Old 12-04-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Who provides good catbath and hopefully at least lick balls even if they don't do bbbj? I know mlx will but anyone else?
I know at least 2 that will but both rtc liao, hopefully both can return soon.
Old 12-04-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Really quite sick of this trend.......

It is what it is. Just ranting.
My exact sentiments.

I think they follow what is already on offer. Even for those coming in new.
Moreover, most of them still offer BBBJ. Just that need to top up.

With more gals coming in...see who bucks the trend first.

Personally, Im not a big fan of BJ. But I do see MLs cutting back on service and attitude. This is something I don't like.

But look at this way....covid times almost no FN. Now getting more FN.

Just be patient and see how the situation develops.

Already got a few MLs give up and RTC. I visited one of them and she told me rental now is almost double as compare to pre covid. Not sure how true.

Now, Im also cutting back. Only go for those whom I think still worth it.

Cheers!!
Old 12-04-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
rieonie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
My exact sentiments.

I think they follow what is already on offer. Even for those coming in new.
Moreover, most of them still offer BBBJ. Just that need to top up.

With more gals coming in...see who bucks the trend first.

Personally, Im not a big fan of BJ. But I do see MLs cutting back on service and attitude. This is something I don't like.

But look at this way....covid times almost no FN. Now getting more FN.

Just be patient and see how the situation develops.

Already got a few MLs give up and RTC. I visited one of them and she told me rental now is almost double as compare to pre covid. Not sure how true.

Now, Im also cutting back. Only go for those whom I think still worth it.

Cheers!!
sorry but whats FN?
Old 12-04-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rieonie View Post
sorry but whats FN?
Full nude.
Old 12-04-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
Early morning TGIF FRs
ML : https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-yiyi/

Look : Quite pretty, with sharp facial features basically like web's video. Chiobu guaranteed
Body : excellently upkeeping of a slim smooth body and ample ass to grope and touch
Boobs : Ample to grope, skin is very very smooth (I sounds like a tikopeh now )
Attitude : upkeeps hygiene alot, very very duper clean level. Some bro mentioned she's new so I didn't expect her to be playful which is a huge plus
GFE : KC level alittle high on this one, zero commercial feel and speaks her mind, no wonder so popular and packed all that in a chiobu body
Sensual : as per advertised, relatively playful steamy young little chiobu vanilla
Massage : Skipped so cannot comment but I mentioned the word chiobu thrice to make sure you get it, you're visiting a clean-hygiene freak of a young chiobu (Pre-milf) with a smooth body and ample boobs to caress
Link as above

What got me interested Her sweet looks. Especially the videos she posted in her wechat moment. Sexy. Teasing. Sweet smile. Big eyes. Pretty.

Communication fairly prompt. Can tell she reply me between her customers. Because she will excuse herself to say she will get busy with her next appointment as we set up ours. Polite and sounds sincere.

Location kerbside parking. Staying at RTC Baby old apartment. Will shift soon i was told. Walking distance from nearest MRT and busstop.

First Impression Looks like pictures and Videos. If you must, assume 10% deviation. My type of girl. Easy to talk to. Offer drinks since its a hot day. Very sexy in her lingerie. Clean apartment.

Sensual very playful. Natural Bs on her petite frame. One of the nicest pair of love pillows in recent times. Patient despite me being a steel plane. Still all smiles and allow gentle suckling on those perky boobs.

Interaction First session but very easy to talk to. Yiyi is like an old friend. Will playfully slap you at your shoulders and laugh at my jokes. Totally at ease. Very comfortable.

RTM Yes. For that angelic face, smooth complexion, nice body, playful personality

Last edited by Sucker4SYTs; 12-04-2023 at 04:52 PM.
Old 12-04-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Link as above

What got me interested Her sweet looks. Especially the videos she posted in her wechat moment. Sexy. Teasing. Sweet smile. Big eyes. Pretty.

Communication fairly prompt. Can tell she reply me between her customers. Because she will excuse herself to say she will get busy with her next appointment as we set up ours. Polite and sounds sincere.

Location kerbside parking. Staying at RTC Baby old apartment. Will shift soon i was told. Walking distance from nearest MRT and busstop.

First Impression Looks like pictures and Videos. If you must, assume 10% deviation. My type of girl. Easy to talk to. Offer drinks since its a hot day. Very sexy in her lingerie. Clean apartment.

Sensual very playful. Natural Bs on her petite frame. One of the nicest pair of love pillows in recent times. Patient despite me being a steel plane. Still all smiles and allow gentle suckling on those perky boobs.

Interaction First session but very easy to talk to. Yiyi is like an old friend. Will playfully slap you at your shoulders and laugh at my jokes. Totally at ease. Very comfortable.

RTM Yes. For that angelic face, smooth complexion, nice body, playful personality
she really does resemble her online photos or even more prettier, glad you enjoyed your visit
Old 12-04-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
she really does resemble her online photos or even more prettier, glad you enjoyed your visit
Thank U 4 sharing your experience.
Otherwise would not have the chance to get to know this playful pretty ML. So many MLs in SLG now. may easily skip past this gem if not for your MR.
Old 12-04-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Really quite sick of this trend. Some will say if want BJ go look for FL or focus on those that still has it in their service. But that's not the crux of the matter isn't it. The fact is these are gals whom are more than willing to provide BJ when they first came but now that established a "name", don't want to do it anymore, somemore we are paying more these days. Yes, inflation, rental high, human nature to do less blah blah blah. But for BJ to now become like a sacred service item in this trade is just absurd la. The next time these MLs lament to cheongsters business slow, too many gals fighting for the pie etc, remind them they are the ones whom wanna cut back on basic service that they so willingly provide in the past. The unfortunate reality is their business is probably pretty great for all these gals to opt for cutback of service without fear of losing customers.

It is what it is. Just ranting.
Aiya actually there is demand and there is supply. If the demand for vanilla services is not high they either have to revert or they have to go home earlier, cannot sustain one.

That said I feel your rant is more because you are of the view based on the same MLs who used to offer more. If you change your view to someone rather new to the scene or never visited the same ML, then the question to ask is really is she worth the money and time for a vanilla ML, based on looks body and service? If start fresh, worth it or not? The reason why they come back is both to target the newbies and also to target regulars who enjoy their company more so than the BJ/BBBJ they provided.

Maybe if you dont compare back to their old days and just take them as it is at the moment, vs the current market, then you would feel less angsty and decide if they are value for money or not. If not there’s always new girls to try. And they don’t lack you you don’t lack them. If they are eventually not worth it for others they also be gone really quick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1