The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-04-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gachaboi123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi, usually the price that we pay only include HJ? does it include other services that are included in the website or do we need to top up? Sorry noob question here
Old 14-04-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Must be quite traumatic for you... that's why I dislike to send MLs somewhere though for other reasons.
Yea man I will never be good man again. Made a wrong turn and she screamed like a mental patient. Imagine halfway through the session she screamed molest.
Old 14-04-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Previous occupant is way more awesome than the current one.
Rtm current occupier few times and stop.
May I ask who is the previous occupant you are referring to? Is she still around?
Old 14-04-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I've got 2 hours to kill around Kovan/Serangoon later. Any ML to recommend in the area? I've tried MLX, Elmi, SX, but wondering if there's anyone around there that I might have missed out.
Old 14-04-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gachaboi123 View Post
Hi, usually the price that we pay only include HJ? does it include other services that are included in the website or do we need to top up? Sorry noob question here
Depends. Some mls won’t ask for top up. But it does seem like top up getting more common now.
Old 14-04-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
If the site list things like catbath, etc. It's inclusive. Topups are usually for svc outside of menu, eg bj when bj is not listed on the site. Price is dependent on negotiation on site but there are usual "market rate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gachaboi123 View Post
Old 14-04-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gachaboi123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
If the site list things like catbath, etc. It's inclusive. Topups are usually for svc outside of menu, eg bj when bj is not listed on the site. Price is dependent on negotiation on site but there are usual "market rate"
Ahh I see. but if it states $120/One Massage Package with 1xHJ/60mins does it means is only HJ or the 120 will include all the service included? Or does it depend on the girl? eg. this girl https://sglonelyguy21.com/ivy-massage/

To be fair, i just wanna try BF since I nvr experienced it before lol

Also do you all ask about the price through text or meet face to face thn talk about price? And would be great if you guys could provide me a market price for top up svc so I dont get chopped haha
Old 14-04-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
setsura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, anyone able to get a reply from Dan Ni yet?
Want to arrange RTM now that she's back but can't seem to get a reply at all these 2 days
Old 14-04-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
I also thought so and agree to the FR. Until on one occasion she turned like crazy, screamed and cry. This girl mentally not stable.

Wow, what you do to her?
So what was your reaction?
Old 14-04-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhere View Post
Had finish my shift in the morning and feeling itchy, so randomly texted ml in the morning to see who available, KK replied and arrange for a session..

https://sglonelyguy21.com/kk-massage/

(RTM MR)

Location: some of you will be familiar and not friendly for foot soldier.
Look: discount 20% from the photo as face not so sharp and smooth. Her eyes are big but she like to squint her eyes. Age should be in the 30s range
Body: Pretty nice figure just got slight tummy fat. Skin are smooth and roaming is 3G.
Boobs: Still one of the best boobs (C+) with brownish nipple, she is so white that you can see fade veins on her boobs. Can zhut zhut grab while she play with my rod
Massage: SN and hard working girl, as many had mention before she don’t discount the massage or time..managed to release twice in 90min. Song ah!
GFE/Chemistry: improved since my last visit but still quite quiet and SOP.

RTM again: mayb but would like to try others new ml
Every time see all bros say how good how good she is, maybe I am not lucky enough, visited her first and the last time. Went in the place ask not to talk and quickly go shower, massage was so fast and ended in 10-15min, sensual was nothing, HJ nearly tear my bird apart. Whole session no talking at all, try to talk but ask not to, ended in 35min and ask to leave. Same as another ML PP. both girl tried them in Jan. Should I go try again or should I skip. Please kindly advised.
Old 14-04-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Wow, what you do to her?
So what was your reaction?
Lol… Ray bro… what reaction are you expecting?

If I’m caught in that situation, I will “hug her tightly, kiss passionately and cums her down”. 😆 ***joking, just my wild imagination***

TGIF
Old 14-04-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertysbfsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Lol… Ray bro… what reaction are you expecting?

If I’m caught in that situation, I will “hug her tightly, kiss passionately and cums her down”. 😆 ***joking, just my wild imagination***

TGIF
So the reaction was an erection. Lol.
Old 14-04-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

have, more than 1 slot available when i enquired yesterday, but i did not proceed as timing no match. probably look for her later when the new arrival hype subsides

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsura View Post
Bros, anyone able to get a reply from Dan Ni yet?
Want to arrange RTM now that she's back but can't seem to get a reply at all these 2 days
Old 14-04-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/yu-er-massage/

Any Bro have visit 羽儿?
36E natural, looks tempting
Quite legit, big boobs young lass. Skin definitely youthful skin. E cups checked, nice firm grab feels really good, difficult to find quality breasts.

Pros
- Decent massage to start
- Tall and curvy, with boobs and bums
- Decent cbj, tongue action
- Bubbly and accomodating

Cons
- A bit green in sensual, with some guidance

True young lass with such assets is rare. Not for skinny lovers, she's not an elephant but kinda like an scaled up 小小
Old 14-04-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
setsura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
have, more than 1 slot available when i enquired yesterday, but i did not proceed as timing no match. probably look for her later when the new arrival hype subsides
Thanks bro, maybe I'll just keep trying once in a while until she replies if not will look elsewhere liao...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1