The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old Today, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
santaclauses is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cartoon (SS) was 1 of the shortlist ladies i’d love to bonk and she did not disappoint!

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...hlight=cartoon

Looks - 9 looks like the pretty, school girl vibe
Body - 9.5 wow very proportion
Boobs - 8.5 nice b cup damn nice to hold n match her body
GFE - 9 damn sweet

Svc - 9.5 from the bj to the fj everything was done superbly

All in all I will say its worth the money.
Old Today, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
powerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerranger12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Paris of Galaxy

Looks: it will grow on you pre milf
Boobs: C cup very soft
Body: slim and good
BBBj: very good even first time in this trade
FJ: 20/10 very good rider. I love the way she grind frt and back
GFE: very chatty.
Overall: she is very chatty and friendly recommend all bros to rry her out wet and tight. Indeed a wild rider

RTF : yes
Old Today, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 8
kaks is a name known to allkaks is a name known to allkaks is a name known to allkaks is a name known to allkaks is a name known to allkaks is a name known to all

I can see another batch of solid ladies again.
This time I went for Maya from galaxy.
Honestly I didn’t quite believe the photos but trusted the stable and okt bro.

Ended up she was a great choice, had a fantastic night.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=996187

Looks - 9/10 I honestly tot she might be milfy from photo 3. She turns out to be a short hair, big eyes syt. Close to 1st 2 photos, slightly more tanned. Looks exotic.
Body - 9.5/10 smooth, tight, fragrant , young!
Boobs - 8.5/10 natural C-, firm and delicious.
Bbbj - 8.10 I might be too horny, I couldn’t hold long with her bbbj. Overall, I felt it was decent enough.
Frenching - 8/10, on and off. Can be very wild and intense when she’s in the mood.
Fj - 9/10 very accommodating, started with missionary, licking her all over. Ended up doggy with her arching her fully tattooed back.
Gfe- 8/10 I feel she’s a bit shy but is genuinely a nice gal trying to earn a living. She doesn’t complain and just do her best to fulfil your requests.

Overall - 9/10 another great bonk for me in recent times. Do not worry about her tattoos if u are not into them. They are actually not intimidating.

For me it’s a must try. She’s a very balanced, natural package that is not easy to find nowadays. Cheers!

Last edited by kaks; Today at 10:43 PM.
Old Today, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
heysho11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=996066

OKT : Lover's Fortress
Gal name : USD
Looks : 10/10, what u see is what u get. In fact I find her prettier in person with the bubbly and friendly attitude.
Body : 10/10
Boob : Big C I think. Man made but soft
French : NA. Didnt try. Nt into french
BBBJ : 8/10, well I’ve had better. But USD nt bad too.
FJ : 10/10. She is tight and is accomodating to all positions. 1st round ended with doggy. Didnt go for 2nd round coz old man liao, and also the fact we were chit chating until forgt abt the time. Lolx.
Massage: 6/10, she puts in effort
GFE : 20/10
RTF : Yeah
Overall: This is actually my 2nd time visiting her. Once I know she is back I quickly book a session with her. Very satisfied w her service, her ting tong character makes u feel like u are talking to a friend, a fwb that is. She will joke, laugh and talk to u on anything under the sun but I especially like her sharing her personal experience in Thailand and also in Singapore.i have me never laugh so much before when chionging, lolx. Will definitley RTF if time permits.
Old Today, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
japamayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...5#post23583355

Fr for MING (Rollypolly)

Looks: 9/10 fair skin pretty girl, she has the body that i like, meat at the right places, that big meaty ass of hers solid!
Boobs: 20/10 boobs lovers, dont wait any more, more than i can handle with my 2 hands, she uses it to rub my whole body, even boobsfucking which my dick disappeared among those titties
BBBJ: 10/10 suck like lollipop
Painting: can tell she enjoys it, she will push my head deeper and her moans are damn she loves it, and wants it more
Frenching: frenching with lots of tongue
FJ 10/10 bang her multiple position no complaints, screaming so loudly she damn horny

RTF: A big YES
Old Today, 10:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 11
Zyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My ratings

Excellent : Crème de la crème, rare gem worthy. The utmost legendary experience you can find and get. Makes you feel magical that this moment actually existed in your life and you get to experience it.
Very Good : Top-notch service that is worth every penny, almost perfect. Makes you feel that the only vitamin you lack after this session is vitamin M.
Good : Nothing much to complain about because honestly you kind of enjoyed it, but at the same time nothing fantastic to rave about. Doesn't leave you with any negative feelings after the session.
Decent : Generally fine, pretty standard SOP. Feels like just going through the routine to release your load. Subconsciously you know you tried better ones before somewhere and this session could use some improvements.
Meh : Makes you feel a little regret and empty right after the session, you hear an internal voice saying that you could have better spent your penny elsewhere.

Session Feedback

FL : Downy
Stable : Kinky Thai
OKT : Booking was always smooth so far with this stable

Initial Impression

Looks : Good (Thai tan, exotic looking type of girl.)
Body : Good (Enhanced boobs with no visible cuts, ass is quite thicc and nice to slap during doggy.)

Session
French : - (Didn't try)
Painting : Good (She use her hands to pull your head in closer as she gets more high.)
BBBJ : Good (She slowly moves her tongue around your dick head as her mouth goes up and down your shaft, can see she quite experienced in this field.)
HJ : - (Didn't try)
FJ : Good (The highlight is doggy action as her ass is really thiccc and I love the sound when ramming her from the back )
Massage : Decent (She massages you in between shots to help you relax as well.)
AR : - (Didn't try)

Overall

GFE : Good (Able to communicate in very good English and no google translate is needed at all, she gives off the exotic and classy feeling while maintaining thai hospitality, serving you water after the session. Helps you to massage before 2nd shot. Left satisfied.)
RTF : Looking to try other girls.
Old Today, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Awesome pictures! Reminded me of my last session and photos with her
So many old birds bonked her

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old Today, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 18
kissbee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkissbee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkissbee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Decided to go with Kaykay from Pink Lady
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=994494

Thanks OKT for the responsive and polite reply, instructions were very clear.

She was one of the most beautiful FL I bonked, legit you see her then know

Body is slim n slender with smooth and creamy skin, super big melons enhanced, will fed up your tits fantasy (downside a bit firm)

French was available with great tongue

She takes her time to go to the balls and lick around shaft first, secure with warm saliva

Good thing she is wet without KY, very patience and horny, tried missionary and doggy, I like her cos she loves sex

It was kind of intimate session as she make the room dim, can seduce while you still fully clothed

Location was ok though, not my fav tbh

RTF: Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1