The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-04-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taintedfirst View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/love-massage/

Love is …. I’m at a loss for words.

She’s this indescribable.

But if I really have to. Looks wise. She’ll be those that sweep you off your feet. Turn heads when she walks past.

Service is impeccable. She cares about your body. Enquiring on the amount of strength. To recommending what style of massage is more suited for you. She’s a professional definitely.

Sensuality. This lady oozes sex. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t have her restrictions though. Respect her and reward you she will. Those smooth lady bumps tickling you. Leading you to a sensory paradise. Her smooth hands caressing your member. Giving it the stroke you’re craving so much for. Her mere presence. Pressing her body beside you. Her smell. Her soft moans.

These are all driving me to book again..

Was initially tough to book her as I’m rather new. But she didn’t ignore my messages. She even put in the extra effort to check so that she can reply me on my booking. Appreciate it.

I do not usually write frs.
What is LOVE's special skill? LOL
She say must RTM then will reveal the special skill
Old 04-04-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Yo John! Nice reliable bro 💪🏻
I’m fortunate to have found QC. Her looks are there. Looks matter a lot to me and the 2 ends of height (I won’t go into the reasons behind it)

Chen Yin@Kiki, I’ve visited. Not much playability after few sessions. Sadness and I’ve stopped visiting her before she left late last year. Main reason few sessions took place is because of her bunny teeth and her size. Damn!

Guess I’m revealing too much of my fetish, bro!
Lol. I too only paid her a few visits then when she shifted I discovered her jiemei Baby and duly changed my RTM choice haha. I guess lookwise she doesn't captivate me enough. Still a much better option than most restrictive vanilla MLs la. Anyway, now choices aplenty, waiting for these gals to up their game, ditch the stupid HC modus operandi of add $50 for BJ, and those whom used to have BJ in their services to reinstate it with no added charge. Could be a long wait, but I am a patient man
Old 04-04-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Actually another interesting qn. Can the bros here advise who amongst the current batch is the chioest. In terms of face, not necessarily body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I would say Xiao Qi, Yi Yi, Xiao Yu, Love and W in no order of preference.

You missed out Nina?
Old 04-04-2023, 09:14 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I like her loft unit best. Good memories.
Baby is good but I can’t seem to get away from her flare ups.
Put CY, baby, rayna, yueyue and can’t remember the name of the ML (X..) in the same room, I think I’ll literally die cock stand

Choices are aplenty. I am coming across some MLs reinstating their previous services with no added charge. YMMV or kum cheng I really am not sure.

I need to take a leaf out of your book bro, patience is key. 💪🏻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lol. I too only paid her a few visits then when she shifted I discovered her jiemei Baby and duly changed my RTM choice haha. I guess lookwise she doesn't captivate me enough. Still a much better option than most restrictive vanilla MLs la. Anyway, now choices aplenty, waiting for these gals to up their game, ditch the stupid HC modus operandi of add $50 for BJ, and those whom used to have BJ in their services to reinstate it with no added charge. Could be a long wait, but I am a patient man

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 04-04-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
You missed out Nina?
Haha you know that I like Nina but I won't categorise her as chio. She has her own charm, that's for sure.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
She enticed me with that 'special' too but I have not RTM yet. LoL.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
She enticed me with that 'special' too but I have not RTM yet. LoL.
Hmm, I never tried Love yet (though she is indeed appealing from the pics), but my own experience thus far is MLs whom dangle such carrots usually tend to be opposite of what they suggest might happen. Of course, maybe some meant what they say but more often than not is just marketing ploy to entice RTM. Or the special is only applicable for a cut throat price AFTER sufficient rtm. Not suggesting Love is this type but best to just rtm any MLs because you truly like her services, with the mindset that what she "promised" is just a gimmick. I have my fair share of MLs whom also use this stunt but never materialise lol, even after >10 times rtm. I am ok coz to me she just say say only, sometimes if I tease her about her earlier promise, it's amusing to see their reaction to tai ji hahaha. Anyway, is also a dangerous game for MLs to use this tactics if they not prepared to honour it, some bros will take it very seriously and if didn't get what he was promised, things will turn ugly. Then all the bad FRs, reveal address threats all come out.

Lastly, my take is, MLs whom are prepared to go the extra mile and give what is not listed, rarely will voice it out. They will just obliged if asked, or suggest ON THE SPOT, rather than tell you visit more to claim special menu

Again, not directing anything on Love or any particular MLs, just sharing my take. Peace ✌
Old 04-04-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm, I never tried Love yet (though she is indeed appealing from the pics), but my own experience thus far is MLs whom dangle such carrots usually tend to be opposite of what they suggest might happen. Of course, maybe some meant what they say but more often than not is just marketing ploy to entice RTM. Or the special is only applicable for a cut throat price AFTER sufficient rtm. Not suggesting Love is this type but best to just rtm any MLs because you truly like her services, with the mindset that what she "promised" is just a gimmick. I have my fair share of MLs whom also use this stunt but never materialise lol, even after >10 times rtm. I am ok coz to me she just say say only, sometimes if I tease her about her earlier promise, it's amusing to see their reaction to tai ji hahaha. Anyway, is also a dangerous game for MLs to use this tactics if they not prepared to honour it, some bros will take it very seriously and if didn't get what he was promised, things will turn ugly. Then all the bad FRs, reveal address threats all come out.

Lastly, my take is, MLs whom are prepared to go the extra mile and give what is not listed, rarely will voice it out. They will just obliged if asked, or suggest ON THE SPOT, rather than tell you visit more to claim special menu

Again, not directing anything on Love or any particular MLs, just sharing my take. Peace ✌
Wise words, bro.
Old 04-04-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Speaking like a true expert, i concur with paragraph 2

Quote:

Old 04-04-2023, 10:12 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Can sticky this? Nice wise sharing once again, John bro.
There should be a compilation of sorts like this which certainly can help newbie bros avoid excessive falls while getting their dicks milked.

Quote:

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 04-04-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

recently went to visit W after she keep messaging me to jio me go find her. during covid i don't recall it was like that

heard from her that there are plenty of girls around now and business not as good too
Old 04-04-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WINWIN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
Return for her 神秘手法🤔😬
Old 04-04-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Also (unpopular opinion) but I don’t think we should kiss and tell. Whatever unique/special/off menu services they provide to you, some other bros will simply never get it or they will be getting it at like 5x your price so simply move on with others because similarly you will be getting other specials where another will not get. Never ending cycle.

This is definitely going to be a contentious opinion as it’s like salary transparency, and the pros and cons of it.

Quote:

Old 04-04-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Anyone tried the new girl jiajia? Looks promising
Old 04-04-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Bros, if possible to share openly here, which ML really do shower together based on their advertised services.
If can’t share openly here, please pm me. TIA

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1