The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam Info Thread

2nd day we checked out from gran majastic and shift to panaroma..best room ever..bro Jogk continue 2nd day with his girl while i intially thought maybe no book then by the time nap and wake up try to go find booking, not many girls left, finally decide on a cow at indah 2 @ 400K, new joint i think...haizz..thats where the bad part begin...thought she is very livly so will be fun..

bath then want to start..end up no frenching and also no fingering, only can bonk..maybe i expecting too much after 1st day girl, so not happy, didn't bonk her ask bo jogk see can change another girl or not, went back to joint, girl complian that i try to force finger her sian...then jint owner say the girls there all dun allow fingering..lagi sian...end up i pay 170K the rest refund and decided not to book for 2nd night, bonk the pillow instead..lol....i thinking better cut back losses than to spend and not happy for the night..

anyway, after this farce, we went confirm our ferry for the next day then went 338 seafood at habour bay, good stuff as i have say..after that went to shopping centre buy some can drinks (finally learnt the name Air Segar) then go back hotel watch tv and enjoy good hotel room and bed alone..overall a good trip, thanks to bro JOGK..
Old 27-06-2011, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Haizz...my one long long story...longer than my dick,,,

1st day went around a few place, end up at gold bird..sexisfied...took a bath then go sleep...morning i wake up 8plus go toilet then return to bed then she come hug me and we slept untill 9am huging each other. ...tip her 100K for good service...
Thanks for the FR
important is sextified
Old 27-06-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
For me, its still Pacific......
Great minds think alike
Old 27-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
2nd day we checked out from gran majastic and shift to panaroma..best room ever..bro Jogk continue 2nd day with his girl while i intially thought maybe no book then by the time nap and wake up try to go find booking, not many girls left, finally decide on a cow at indah 2 @ 400K, new joint i think...haizz..thats where the bad part begin...thought she is very livly so will be fun..

bath then want to start..end up no frenching and also no fingering, only can bonk..maybe i expecting too much after 1st day girl, so not happy, didn't bonk her ask bo jogk see can change another girl or not, went back to joint, girl complian that i try to force finger her sian...then jint owner say the girls there all dun allow fingering..lagi sian...end up i pay 170K the rest refund and decided not to book for 2nd night, bonk the pillow instead..lol....i thinking better cut back losses than to spend and not happy for the night..

anyway, after this farce, we went confirm our ferry for the next day then went 338 seafood at habour bay, good stuff as i have say..after that went to shopping centre buy some can drinks (finally learnt the name Air Segar) then go back hotel watch tv and enjoy good hotel room and bed alone..overall a good trip, thanks to bro JOGK..
How much is Panorama room per day? Thanks in advance
Old 28-06-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Pacific will be a much better choose comapre to Planet, Planet too darn dark inside to see anything. But try not aim those on drugs or you will have a tiring night.
I got info that Pacific got many cant make it Fl but planet have SYT and local party there? Can i get confirmation on this? cos 1 of my buddy will be taking FL as he working on that day and will leave Singapore few later in the evening.

Early February when i am doing tour leader for one of my staff's Batam trip. I did venture to Pacific, i did see some SYt but there are local but play hard to get and plenty of MILF.

FYI, i preferred SYT rather then MILf, so which disco should i be going? Please advice.

Thank you.
Old 28-06-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Maybe we can foursome..I never try foursome for a long timeThe last time was many years back
Quote:
maybe you will change your mind if you see mine
Quote:
you havent seen a 50 years old cigar yet right?
Quote:
well if after seeing if you want to touch by all means
Did Pak missed out anything between you both since the last visit Mas JOGK and Mas ndnd

On second thoughts nevermind , Pak starting to shit in Pak's Sarong thinking about the two of you holding and seeing

Pak is an Artillery man unlike David Chang aka One-arm SWORDSman ( you get my drift)

All along the cow and susu thing was a password or something

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 28-06-2011 at 12:48 AM.
Old 28-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
How much is Panorama room per day? Thanks in advance
buy voucher from kaha will cost u 450K
Old 28-06-2011, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
I got info that Pacific got many cant make it Fl but planet have SYT and local party there?
Bro, you just try go into Planet and see for yourself. And if can tell the diff between SYT and MILF while you are in Planet, then I must say you have eyes like a CAT.
Old 28-06-2011, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just got back from Pacific KTV. I must say the priority today for me is just to sing song and have fun and not to get a girl to accompany me to hotel.

So off we go to Pacific KTV at around 10pm to recce. On arrival, I was told for min spending of 500k for free room. Got a standard room and order a JW red label and a couple of aqua and coke as mixer. My friend and I choose a girl each for 400k to accompany me to sing till we go back (5hrs total). It sound expensive as I paid 500k for a girl to book yesterday but I must say again, I just want to get a girl to accompany to sing and talk cock. At least the girl I choose sing well and sing every single indonesian songs I dedicated.
So I am a happy and now voiceless man after singing for 5 hours. hah..

We left at 3am and my bill is about 1.8 Juta for 5 hours of sing song and clean fun. 800k for both girls nd 1 juta for drinks, mixers etc.

Kind of exp for clean fun..but well I enjoy myself very much and since I got myself so drunk now, I don't think I can do any pumping exercise anyway.

Thinking where to go tomorrow again! hehe
Old 28-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Wa how many of you go there?
Maha lah!
And booking ktv gals there isn't worth
Old 28-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Only 2 of us went actually to go minum and sing song la..then the girls come in..alamak young and cute.....ok la...5 hours of singing with us....just take the damage. it is very maha I admire and they overcharge me 200k for drinks I did not order!!!! (*&%*&%$*^$&*

However I got the hp nomor of the cute 19 yrs old Medan girl that accompany me last night..wednesday is her off day and also indonesian holiday. Already ask her to come out makan siang or malam already. Let see if can tackle her or not. hehe
Old 28-06-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
wednesday is her off day and also indonesian holiday. Already ask her to come out makan siang or malam already. Let see if can tackle her or not. hehe
Good try !

Few months back used to be 300k,
so fast up to 400k for the PR.
Old 28-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa how many of you go there?
Maha lah!
And booking ktv gals there isn't worth
Mahal no problem as long as Mas manilaboy2007 enjoyed himself

Thats what its all about
Old 28-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

I also like cheap and good...but this time I admit I really overspend...no choice drink too much (had whisky in the room before go KTV) then small head think more than the big head. See chantik ceweks very hard to resist.

Tonight maybe go red cock restaurant there to makan malam to see how the expats live their life here. hee hee
Old 28-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Good try !

Few months back used to be 300k,
so fast up to 400k for the PR.
Shit am I kanna con again??? Plus yesterday is monday and not much customer...basket...inflation so high in Batam meh???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread