The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 28-07-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bell from Club Fri

Looks: Visited her years ago when she was called Bella under the same stable. Her figure is still banging. The pictures of her in her pink bikini looks the closest to her. SYT, slim (bakness 2) and fit with big boobs (man-made). Height about 161cm which is accurate on the advertisement.

Service: In my old FR I said that she was the most hardworking girl I ever encountered. Today after booking her I can still say she's the same energizer bunny. Her cowgirl skills are top notch. She's very welcoming as soon as I stepped through the door. Between shots she was also playful with pecks here and cuddles there, GFE is there. Her English standard has improved since the last time and I could have a basic conversation with her.

Location: For those driving, I suggest parking at the HDB parking nearby. It will be much easier to find a parking lot. From there it will be a short ~7mins walk to the place. I went there at night so there wasn't any glaring heat from the sun. For the place itself it's a nice 1 person place, so to me that's a plus.

Overall I would recommend her. Energizer bunny, GFE, gold star dick rider. The place is also discreet and there's ample HDB parking nearby. She mentioned that her birthday is on sun/mon (I can't remember), in case anyone wants to go the extra mile to buy a little treat for her.
Old 28-07-2024, 02:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Tornadobliss is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name: Honey
Stable: Lust365
Link⬇️
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=honey

Looks: 9 gnd
Body: 9 slim
Pussy: 9 looks good tastes good
Bbbj: 9 demure suctions
Fj: 9 like making love with my new gf. Shy but actually inside is boiling alr. Her wetness says it all

Other Remarks:
New in a relationship kind, shy and explore stage
Old 28-07-2024, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
jaxica2082 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mimi (flirtygirls)
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=995145

Location near bugis, room was nice with ample parking

Lady was in her mid 20s, body was slim, can French, can take hardcore sex and she can let me use to mouth fuck till I blust all into her mouth

No black face at all and very willing to please, fucked her hard and she wants more n more till I surrender to her totally

Good bonk with great rate 9/10
Old 28-07-2024, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 2
walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!

Candy 100/2/90 session
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=995062

Thanks okt for the 2am slot and swift arrangement
Most budget plus solid bonk so far these few months

Lady can suck well and I love her big boobs that I can use for boob fuck, her nipps are senstive and she will leak love juice when I fondle her nipps and boobs

Moan damn loud and her face very horny too

For this kind of rate definitely outside can't find anymore
Old 28-07-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 23
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php

Yuki from RP. Very friendly lady and worth a visit. Big smile and like visiting your long lost gfriend. Convenient location and easy entry. Great conversationalist and can speak good English and Chinese. She’s full shaved which attracted me to go down on her! She is also massage trained and above average. Very accommodative and time well spent.

Last edited by nokia3510; 28-07-2024 at 12:09 PM.
Old 28-07-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ayetpe69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went for a impromptu session with this new stable XOXO
lady(April) i piak before but was previously under another branding.At first was abit skeptical, but upon location which is somewhere in JB area, person is really her. I never 'interrogate' her on detail and went for the short 'gym' session

location please again with operator

Look: consider fair for a thai,no makeup but sure is her.
fig: Big soft , can zhuh zhuh

Service: SOP except no massage(who cares anyway)

Communication: might need to use GT
Character: abit ting dong but is fun

Try to coax me to tarma with her sister , too bad i cant multi task else will take the challenge
Old 28-07-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
greenteapokka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Patty from Seduction

She is amazing girl, her smile makes the room light up. Her expressions 100% feel gfe that yours. I feel so comfortable and happy with her.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...ighlight=patty

Face same like photo 100% match 1st and 2nd. Eyes are sparkly and big.

Boobs original , big enough, love it when sucking it, so nice.
Body smooth every where.

Face : 100% good cute
Boobs: Natural big
Gfe : 120% very good
Bbbj : good suction and hand combi
Fuck : responsive and expressive get

She is not the type looking at time /money.
Old 28-07-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 20
oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!

FR for Rodmay under rollypolly

OKT - 10/10 response within 5min
Location - G area
GFE- 10/10( she can do a little massage too)
Look - 7.5/10
Figure - very nice posture except the bum is a little small for me
Boob - B & natural + sensitive on nip
BBBJ - 8.5 no hard suction and she have bracer on but never hurt me. Need a little guidance to alternate between rod and balls.
Very hardworking and came first rd in CIM and her skill after the rd on the rod is amazing
DFK - due to bracer only light kissing
FJ - 10/10 very responsive, once you work on her nip, her natural lube will flow.
Rtf - maybe cos many selection nowadays
Her English is limited but with google translate so no issue
Old 28-07-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 736 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to behold

LINLIN from RP
https://thesbf.shop/showthread...7#post23526067

Saw that there was no FR on her despite she been here for a week. Decided to take the risk took the promo $150/2/90mins.

Linlin is young, 20yrs old according to her. Slim, smooth skin, normal thai tan. Height about 1.6m. Room is decent with big towel. Told me this is her 1st time in this line, still studying for her degree.

Decent massage inbetween shots. Gave her some tips for her effort. For this price, can't go wrong for a syt.
Old 28-07-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

FR For Madison ( Gentlemenclub24 )

Shave : Yes
French: Yes, very deep & passionate all the way
English: a little & yet a simple mixture of English & Thai
Looks: 8/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Enhanced D, soft & good to massage, kiss & lick non stop to drive her wild
CIM: Yes, indeed a CIM queen
DT: Yes, very pro like PSE
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10, we made hot passionate love like lovers
Overall : 10/10

Additional remarks:

I had been eyeing Madison for a long time. I had seen a lot of good FRs about her, especially she is super horny sex goddess & CIM queen. Without hesitation, I decided to make a booking with her through GMC OKT on a late Saturday night.

Upon reaching the destination, I was welcomed by a friendly & bubbly, flirty & voluptuous young fair skinned lady, Madison who was dressed in only white long sleeve office lady shirt. The moment we entered into her bedroom & stripped naked, we began making out by giving each other passionate DFK & dirty talks. Once my sausage erected, she started to use her enhanced D cup boobs to massage my hard rod before heading to shower.

During the shower, we washed each other’s bodies & she used her sexy butt & pussy to rub against my hard rod. We began with passionate hugs & DFK. I kissed her neck & enhanced boobs & licked her nipples. She started to become high & knelt down to give me a good BBBJ, followed by DT.

After shower, we proceeded to her bedroom & dried ourselves out. We continued our passionate DFK & embraced each other like long lost lovers. We engaged in wild foreplay when I gave her a deep french kiss, followed by necking, kissing her boobs, licking her nipples & fingering her pussy. Next, I went down to lick her clean shaven pussy & massage her boobs at the same time. She squirmed in ecstasy & moaned louder. I initiated 69 & she obliged. She performed BBBJ & DT on me non stop while I loved to lick her abalone & kiss her sexy butt to make her wet & horny. She still contined to give a splendid BBBJ before our love making session began.

When she was ready for sex, she put the cd on my hard rod & began with cowgirl position. She loved riding on me non stop & giving me a passionate DFK. I then sat up & gave her a wild caressing, continued our DFK, kissing & licking her boobs in a sitting lotus sex position. Next, we switched back to missionary position in which we hugged & caressed each other wild & continued out DFK very passionately. After that, I lifted her legs up to support on my chest in a deep missionary position. The deeper & faster I penetrated into her, the higher orgasm she came. Loved to hear her moan sensually especially in a missionary position. She really enjoyed sex a lot.

When I felt physically exhausted, Madison & I switched back to wild foreplay. She continued to perform DFK, BBBJ, DT & using her boobs to massage my hard rod. I also used HJ to simulate myself non stop at the same time. The moment she knew that I was going to cum, she proceeded to perform DT on me until I finally released all my load onto her mouth. She used her tongue to lick my remaining cum on my hard rod even after I came. Wow…!! She is super pro in DT & CIM.

We didn’t proceed to shower after round one. Instead, we continued our dirty talking, DFK, hugging, caressing & heavy petting on the bed. She gave a good relaxing body oil massage on me that I almost fell asleep.
Our round two began when we continued with our passionate DFK & 69. We only did cowgirl & missionary during sex. I didn’t manage to cum for second round due to time constraints & physical tiredness. We proceeded to shower & she helped me to wash up my body before dressing up. We gave each other passionate hugs & kisses before she sent me off.

Overall, Madison is not only great in service oriented but very professional in terms of GFE, PSE & CIM. She treats every guy like her lover. Her KC power with me is extremely strong & powerful when making out in her bedroom. She is also one of my best bonking ladies for the year 2024. However, she is going back to Thailand on 1st of August. I will surely RTF her when she comes back to our shore next time.
To all fellow bros who have not tried Madison yet, do book her fast before she leaves.
Old 28-07-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Bangboy213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23519890

Difficult to choose so many good ones decided to go for pink (Mansion) love her tattoo on her thigh.

Okt: was friendly and fast response

Place: easy to find

Looks: what u see is wat you get 9/10

Body: she is petite well maintained body can carry her around the room and with meaty ass

Boobs: natural handful, suck like baby and she gets turn on and moan while sucking it

Pussy: clean shave no smell painted her and finger her like a machine gun, a lot of juice flowing and her pussy really wet

French: we spoke well in French started of with licking my nipple then I push her chin towards my lips then from slow to sticking tongue out. Puil her top of me French her and use my dick to hit hard on the pussy. Then she get turn n and ask me to fuck her.

Fj: started cowgirl let her take control then move squat cowgirl then I start pump her hard in that position while she was squatting then i carry her do standing cowgirl, I place her on the bed and started missionary ram her hard her she was going crazy and holding the bed sheet and I shoot out my platoons. 2nd shot I got no energy la did many positions but ended shooting on her boobs.

Rtf: will be back after I charge my battery

Please treat her well she is a hidden gem.
Old 28-07-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all

Aura, Galaxyxscorts
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=994986&highlight=

Was reading through her review in telegram and GB. Text okt for my convenient time at 10.30am just nice is available and quickly rush down. Thanks for the prompt response

Aura! WYSIWYG she has this cheerful and milf looking

Figure I would grade her 9/10 damn sexy and we'll maintain, man made boobs that already season not those hard liek stone nice to fondle, suck and lick

Blowjob queen i would name her! Knows how to use her hand and mouth to combo it! Deepthroat occasionally and shot in her mouth for my first cum

Massage in between session and was satisfied and solid!

Fj was accomodative with various positions. Her moans genuine and can take hard and deep pounding. Most important she please me well.

Highly recommend for all brothers cause she on full spec brother who understand will know how enjoyable it is!
Old 28-07-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 6
coqster is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoqster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sally from pink lady

Room: 7/10 decent big bed no musky smell got big towels
Girl: 8/10 cheeky and cute.
Body:9/10 petite and slim. Not bak
Boobs: 7/10 discount cause smaller but fits her frame
BBbJ: 8/10 skilled
FJ: 10/10 petit or and tight Pussy. So much feel on your dick. Shiok
COF: 1000/10 took my huge load on her face like a champ. Damn erotic

RTF: yes!

This girl has a maid costume. Told her to keep it on. Everything was super for the price.
Old 28-07-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexything deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dream
Silks

Dream is very hardworking
Thanks OKT for recommending such a beautiful lady with great personality

Looks: 9/10 Nice
Boobs: 8/10 Soft and nice handful
Body: 9/10, slim & thai tan
Pussy: 9/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10 suctions are nice and sensual, hardworking
FJ: 9/10, accommodating to try positions, and puts in effort

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...ighlight=dream
Old 28-07-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deeznutss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Penny from Lust

OKT - 10/10. Replies promptly & friendly. That's all i ask for.

Looks - 9/10. The reason why did a booking with her is cuz of her photos. True enough, her real self doesn't disappoint. Cute face with nice facial features!

Body - 9/10. Authentic C cup jugs with suckable nipples. Huge assets paired with a meaty ass will definitely be a gem to many bros.

BJ - 9.5/10. Good suction, licked and sucked my balls nicely.

FJ - 10/10. Tried a few positions and she's pretty accommodating. Didn't take me long to cum during missionary, gets me high just by looking at her face and bouncing jugs. Can ride well btw

GFE - 10/10. This girl treated me like a king. And her English is good, so communication is there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1