The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
I will never let my wife control me,either financial or personal freedom.Is through mutual undertanding,tolerance and trust that i always believe in.
My rule is simple,i treat u as my wife and love u but dont take things for granted that i keep quiet means i ok and i will not cross the line as a husband role

Quarrel or argument is common but always put one side when is over
Agree. Recently my vb had nothing better to do, and kept saying that she was just being pally with a few guys on her whatsapp. Obviously, from what I see from the messages, the guys were trying to hit on her and she seems to invite them to continue by flirting with them.

I told her since she enjoys interacting with them so much, I'll go Joo Chiat to learn TV and do some interaction of my own as well. (Don worry guys, she does not know about this website. haha) She immediately tone down and say the guys keep bothering her and she has deleted their contacts roi. Well, can't know for sure whether she actually deleted, but that sure was a fast change in her attitude.
Old 29-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My rule is simple,i treat u as my wife and love u but dont take things for granted that i keep quiet means i ok and i will not cross the line as a husband role
Clap clap

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I dont call it self-esteem or pride,i call it STUBBORN.Not only STUBBORN is SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR STUBBORN
Totally agreed!
Old 29-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun go head on but lovingly domineering will do....
lovingly domineering, hmm... very chim leh... how to do har?
Old 29-11-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
Agree. Recently my vb had nothing better to do, and kept saying that she was just being pally with a few guys on her whatsapp. Obviously, from what I see from the messages, the guys were trying to hit on her and she seems to invite them to continue by flirting with them.

I told her since she enjoys interacting with them so much, I'll go Joo Chiat to learn TV and do some interaction of my own as well. (Don worry guys, she does not know about this website. haha) She immediately tone down and say the guys keep bothering her and she has deleted their contacts roi. Well, can't know for sure whether she actually deleted, but that sure was a fast change in her attitude.
sometime girl is like that,nothing better to do like to talk bo liao things.There was once,my wife ask me if 1 day i saw her with 1 man holding hand outside,what will i do?

I look at her and told her,i will not do anything and walk off.Then we are FINISH.No need to explain or talk to me.Very straight forward for me.

I told her she can try and dont let me 1 day catch her can already.
She smile and heehee and know i mean business
Old 29-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
lovingly domineering, hmm... very chim leh... how to do har?
easy la...dun allow any nonsense except in bedroom...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometime must shout or talk loudly then they understand.
i never talk loudly back to my girlfriend for years until one time this year, i shout over the phone. I feel bad shouting at her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
never behave wimpy in front of VB...she looked down on you...
if talking about life partner here, she will never look down on her man.

Quote:
I will never let my wife control me,either financial or personal freedom.Is through mutual undertanding,tolerance and trust that i always believe in.
lucky my girlfriend don't like to be in control financially. I can take control but must answer to her request for money. she had never control my freedom.... but i misused my freedom to flirt. So she need to control me a bit.

Quote:
Agree. Recently my vb had nothing better to do, and kept saying that she was just being pally with a few guys on her whatsapp.
a wl vb or you life partner?
Old 30-11-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She immediately tone down and say the guys keep bothering her and she has deleted their contacts roi. Well, can't know for sure whether she actually deleted, but that sure was a fast change in her attitude.
Delete contacts got use meh??? If the other parties still know your numbers they can still whatsapp u ma....

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 30-11-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Delete contacts got use meh??? If the other parties still know your numbers they can still whatsapp u ma....
delete contacts is all bullshit. delete from the phone but already copied it down on a notebook or another phone....
Old 30-11-2011, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
delete contacts is all bullshit. delete from the phone but already copied it down on a notebook or another phone....
best way is u take her phone and delete it without her noticing haha... at least u bet that she didnt copy it down on a notebook or another phone... very xia jian this tactic... paiseh

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 30-11-2011, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
best way is u take her phone and delete it without her noticing haha... at least u bet that she didnt copy it down on a notebook or another phone... very xia jian this tactic... paiseh
That is not xia jian, since she doing something funny behind yur back(i mean bro lugi) u return her this favor loh.
If i were bro lugi, i will use bro golden_question's method. Quoting him: I look at her and told her. She can try, just dun let me catch her. Then we are FINISH.No need to explain or talk to me.Very straight forward for me.
Old 30-11-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

When you promise them something and forget to do it , hoho .. They will remember it .

When they promise you to do something and forget to do it , they will hehehe with you ..

Wtf !
Old 30-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Normally if the VB is a dead fish, i will not bother to serve her either. Will just quickly end business, pay her and ask her to leave. I remember many years ago, i kind of got attracted to a VB, big boobs, nice face and figure. Finally got her after some weeks, damm.... sibei bushy, turned me off big time. But besides a few miskills at times, others seem quite good and memorable.
I teach u how to deal with dead fish VB. But u must be mentally prepared for her to scream her head off.

After putting on yr condom, rub some medicated oil on it then poke into her. No matter how dead that fish sure to wake up instantly. Try it and let us know the outcome.
Old 30-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupkia View Post
I teach u how to deal with dead fish VB. But u must be mentally prepared for her to scream her head off.

After putting on yr condom, rub some medicated oil on it then poke into her. No matter how dead that fish sure to wake up instantly. Try it and let us know the outcome.
hahhaha, nice method but i am no longer cheonging . Why not you try and let us know the outcome? But do watch your back on the streets after doing that
Old 30-11-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
That is not xia jian, since she doing something funny behind yur back(i mean bro lugi) u return her this favor loh.
If i were bro lugi, i will use bro golden_question's method. Quoting him: I look at her and told her. She can try, just dun let me catch her. Then we are FINISH.No need to explain or talk to me.Very straight forward for me.
This vb more sacredly cat, I don need say finish, say go JC learn TV she hieu roi.. haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1