The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 21-02-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Squirting recommendation

Hi,bros! Can anybody share me the Cheryl/Molly/Qiqi’s contact?
Thank in advance. Kamsia Kamsia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
I heard that now with Cheryl is Molly and another girl qiqi. Anyone tried her before?
Old 21-02-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I heard that now with Cheryl is Molly and another girl qiqi. Anyone tried her before?
I thought Cheryl and Molly not in the same stable. Different boss. So now Cheryl, Molly and Qiqi will be in one same location or shift to new location?

Last edited by BedGuy; 21-02-2022 at 08:07 PM.
Old 21-02-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yurokii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone can pm me C contact? Would like to try bros recommendation.
Kam sia
Old 21-02-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Philadelphia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
I thought Cheryl and Molly not in the same stable. Different boss. So now Cheryl, Molly and Qiqi will be in one same location or shift to new location?
Recently visited Cheryl, she's standalone and offers more than the trio.
Old 21-02-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not possible..... C's place is a small shop. Having another ML oredi makes the space cramped and there is just no space to fit in for another ML no.3.
Old 21-02-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

To all those asking for Cheryl's contact...... dun bother as she is not accepting new customers.

Her days are numbered and she is only doing farewell slots for her regulars until her departure. Her schedule is oredi packed with advance bookings and very few slots left to her departure date. Even myself have to wait until next week for my available slot with her...... probably our last tryst before she RTC.
Old 22-02-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently C shifted, somewhere familiar and contrary to what was said before. And probably also because of the tsunami that hit the old place. But yea, she is not taking new customers at the moment, especially when news of her leaving has regulars booking her fully

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me

Last edited by Marq; 22-02-2022 at 12:32 AM.
Old 22-02-2022, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

C shifted back.
Old 22-02-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Hows the new girl look?
qiqi more shapely like pear figure, looks are fine.
dont ask me for contact cos i never engage her, just happen to see her when she's free.
Old 22-02-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Gurululu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
qiqi more shapely like pear figure, looks are fine.
dont ask me for contact cos i never engage her, just happen to see her when she's free.
Yeah same idea. Shape wise good. China girl so very chatty. When I find Cheryl, I saw her too.
Old 22-02-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Psyduckkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPsyduckkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried ask Esther out before for dinner? Any advices?
Old 22-02-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2153 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just visited Cheryl 1-2 days ago. And she is with molly and qiqi in the same location. MM is currently standalone and Mixue is also alone for now.

Sorry to those Bros asking for Cheryl’s contact.. she mentioned she won’t be taking in new customers anymore so preferred not to give her contacts out.
Old 22-02-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro! If you are willing to pay money to buy her clock, nothing is impossible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyduckkk View Post
Anyone tried ask Esther out before for dinner? Any advices?
Old 22-02-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=Creative1983;21118190]I just visited Cheryl 1-2 days ago. And she is with molly and qiqi in the same location. MM is currently standalone and Mixue is also alone for now.

Thanks for the update bro. How i wish Cheryl and MM could join together again for tarma before they are gone forever. Miss their tarma when they were together last time. Their tarma macam heaven sword and dragon sabre. Power sia. Either one will use cold water and warm water to clean your birdie. Anyway i think no chance already. 😢
Old 22-02-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the update bro. How i wish Cheryl and MM could join together again for tarma before they are gone forever. Miss their tarma when they were together last time. Their tarma macam heaven sword and dragon sabre. Power sia. Either one will use cold water and warm water to clean your birdie. Anyway i think no chance already. ��
You can still try C + Molly/Qiqi, or all

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1