The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2012, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Almost perfect day for all Gooners but spuds got an injury time equaliser and csea lost 2-1 despite scoring first. Pool was a joke, led twice and still lost to QPR, hahaha.

Verminator was left free and powered a header home from a RVP corner.
RVP, Arteta n Ramsey did not have a good game and Arse survived a second half onslaught to go third. Ref was crap, did not penalise Everton for several clear fouls (Rosicky suffered the most). However, Arse was lucky Drenthe's goal was ruled offside, replays showed a legitimate goal. About time Arse got a bit of luck
Credit to Moyes for putting out a strong team despite tough schedule with FA replay coming up.

Hope this is the turning point for 3rd place
Up the Arse!!!
Old 23-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Some comments I came across:

According to Opta’s Orbinho on Twitter, Arsenal have the joint highest number of scorers in the premier league this season - We are not really a One man team

We’ve played eight times with our first choice defence in place, winning seven and drawing once, only conceding four goals in the process.

Have a gr8 weekend all Gooners
Old 23-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post
That means playing just behind Van Persie in a 4-4-1-1 formation.

He will need to be a box-to-box player and do some defensive work, if not Wenger will probably still put him out in the wing.
i hate to see players who are not natural wingers play wide. great players like gerrard and italy's fiore in the past have to make way and play on the wings
during the time, getting really poor results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Every player plays well in their second last year of contract. Because they want to impress and increase their wage or find another club who is willing to pay them much higher.

Rosicky is another similar example. I wonder when will Walcott start playing well consistently. so far he has played well in patches.
haha you dont say... maybe the contracts should be kept to 2 years instead 3 or 4 to maximize performance.
Old 24-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

http://pasiondemultitudes.weebly.com...ns-part-2.html

Javier Perez's comments on Arsenal transfer targets - Let's see how true...

With Matias Suarez and Lewis Holtby already pre-signed here is an update on the rest.

Before going into the rest, let me remind you that one of the clauses on Matias Suarez’ pre-contract is that the buying club can pull out of the agreement if a long term injury means the player would arrive unfit or not at the top condition as per when the agreement was signed.

Matias is at the moment with a problem in one of his knees that may require surgery. He has missed the last 2 games and is scheduled to miss some more.

Long term injury is regarded as any injury taking 12 weeks or more to heal.

In any case, does not mean that the deal is automatically anulled, but that the buying club has the right to review the player’s fitness and then decide if they wish to continue with the signed papers or break the deal.

Podolski: I have been saying for a while now that the deal is not as done and dusted as the media made us believed. There are many reasons behind this belief.

One and most important is that Koln has not have a chairman or a sporting director at the moment, so my questions are: Who was the deal signed by? And: On who’s authority?

Another clue is the fact that Lazio has entered talks with the player.

I am not saying that Podolski will not end up signing for Arsenal, I am saying the deal has not been finalised just yet.

Jan Vertonghen: After talks in January, where he told Arsenal that he wanted to finish the season at Ajax, he has now come back stating that he is ready for the move and the North London club is his priority. Jan is one of AW’s favourite players, and they are locked in talks trying to agree personal terms. Once they feel that they got that, then a fee will have to be agreed with Ajax.

M’Villa: The French defensive midfielder is one Arsene Wenger wants to join the club. He is an emerging force as a DM, while at the same time has experienced from having played international football. Talks with the player are ongoing, but there is interest from another 2 EPL clubs that could play a part.

Gotze: Arsenal have tried and failed to get Mario in the past with a huge bid. Now that the player has one more season of experience behind him, and a very successful one, we believe any club wanting his services will have to part with a large sum of money in order to get him. Also Dortmund has bought Reus, not as his replacement as many think, but as his future partner. They have played together before and are best friends. The intentions were trying to convince him to stay. However as Arsenal people are in Dortmund at the moment, they are also expecting an envoy from another EPL club to arrive and declare their interest next week.

Andryi Yarmolenko: The Ukrainian striker is a player Wenger admires a lot and could be in contention if the Podolski deal falls through.

Del Piero: The player has held telephone talks one on one with Arsene Wenger, and has been told that the plan is to get him in, get some games, but not as a regular, and help the youngsters with his experience. His salary could be partially sponsored by the sales of shirts that his arrival will generate, not from the British market, but from the abroad one. He said, he has other offers, and that when he has made a decision, he will let Wenger know.

Junior Hoilett: Much has been said about this young Blackburn player, but Arsenal are looking second in the run for his signature behind Bayern Munich.

Claudio Marchisio: DM will become an option if M’Villa fails to materialise.

Marvin Martin: There is a chance that if Arsenal manages to bring the asking price (€13.5m) to under €10m they may go for the Sochaux creative midfielder. But not as a priority, just a player that Wenger has been following for a while and would like to have.

Jack Butland: Birmingham’s young goalkeeper has caught the eye of Arsene Wenger and he has entered negotiations with the midlands club to try and sign him ASAP.
--end--

Cheers!
Old 26-03-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good result v Aston Villa and a wonderful strike by Arteta.
Old 26-03-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

Raphael Honigstein a well respected German journalist whom writes regularly for the English Newspaper ‘The Guardian’ and also the popular German football magazine ‘11Freunde’ stated on ‘Sky Germany’ that to the best of his knowledge the deal to bring the German International Lukasz Podolski to the Emirates Stadium is very much done.

Still no one confirms this deal - seems at most, at advanced stage.
Old 30-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I saw this article in soccernet.com

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...report?cc=4716

If they are to be believed, you are talking about the players below earning those amounts per week:

Marouane Chamakh (£60,000)
Sebastien Squillaci, Nicklas Bendtner, Denilson and Carlos Vela (all on £50,000) Manuel Almunia (£60,000)

Based on their performance (and in some cases their attitude), these players have really let Wenger down tremendously.
Old 31-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post

Marouane Chamakh (£60,000)
Sebastien Squillaci, Nicklas Bendtner, Denilson and Carlos Vela (all on £50,000) Manuel Almunia (£60,000)

Based on their performance (and in some cases their attitude), these players have really let Wenger down tremendously.
Agree these are the under performers, all thanks to Wenger's policy of narrowing their salary band unlike say ManUtd - Rooney's mega deal vs Wellbeck's 15K. Wenger has always upgraded youngsters' salary despite them being only promising (usually inconsistent) - how to unload eg Bendtner/Denilson on their relatively high salary?

7 games on a roll and counting.. Up the Arse!!
Old 01-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal lost again 2-1 qpr, look at how things on, van persie will leave !

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 01-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Torchz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks a bit kelong yesterday. Manc got held to a draw by.... Sunderland??
Old 02-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Deserved to lose. Won't blame Vermaelen for slipping but 1st goal was his fault.
If Spuds don't slip up, can kiss 3rd place good bye with remaining tougher fixture.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal Is really hopeless , think van persie will leave soon

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 08-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12828 / Power: 22
Arse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond repute

15mins till kick-off, hope Arsenal perform like GUNNERS n not Gooners or Goners against Man City to pip Spurs for third spot.

All the best to Arsenal ... hope RVP will stay
Old 09-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

Finally an Arteta power shot that bulged the net to the relief of Gooners!
No more hitting of post like RVP n Walcott. Kompany was a beast in defence - we were linked to him a few seasons ago, damn.

Luckily we didnt need Ramsey to score last minute to rescue the game else RVP would have been the first to F him upside down for going the personal glory way.

Kos out for Wolves n Wigan due to suspension - JD still shaky but is the only centreback option available.

Up the Arse!!

Last edited by jj_jj; 09-04-2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: added name
Old 09-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

Arteta is surely Wenger's best signing of this season.

Bring a calm assurance to the midfield, sitting deep while others (Song, Rosicky) attack. And also come up with the occasional brilliant long range goal.

Ramsey's miss is really pathetic. No issue with him being selfish as he managed to calf out an open goal opportunity all by himself. But like many Arsenal players, lack the composure to score.

Overall, the whole team played well yesterday. A good result.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1