The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

My son's bed with someone my son knows! Lol
Old Today, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4879 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninrunning View Post
ah yes was there a couple of times there with my then fiancee too. started making out, then heavy petting. placed my hand under her skirt and found she was already wet(she goes crazy whenever i fondle her tits). it was quite late on a weekday night but there were still some people walking past occasionally. was hard but we managed to do a quickie as she was super horny. she’s the type that won’t initiate but once i get her going she goes wild.
https://www.visitsingapore.com/conte...chard-road.pdf
Old Today, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
More interested to know: if your friend knows?
Fortunately, no. She's happily married with kids now. We hooked up during a rough time in both our lives. We still see each other at our friends' gatherings, and she still calls me god-bro, but we don't bring up what happened back then.

She's got a tan complexion, long dyed hair, and a petite frame with a tiny waist, large C's, and a small, perky butt. Even thinking about her now gets me steam...

I was fresh out of a breakup, and she was having a rough patch with my friend (he had a few FWB). We hung out a few times at Wisma playground, and things just escalated from there. We'd also meet up after work since we lived nearby and hooked up a few times at her house staircase. Eventually, we stopped after she and my friend patched things up.
Old Today, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Fortunately, no. She's happily married with kids now. We hooked up during a rough time in both our lives. We still see each other at our friends' gatherings, and she still calls me god-bro, but we don't bring up what happened back then.

She's got a tan complexion, long dyed hair, and a petite frame with a tiny waist, large C's, and a small, perky butt. Even thinking about her now gets me steam...

I was fresh out of a breakup, and she was having a rough patch with my friend (he had a few FWB). We hung out a few times at Wisma playground, and things just escalated from there. We'd also meet up after work since we lived nearby and hooked up a few times at her house staircase. Eventually, we stopped after she and my friend patched things up.
Nice description. What an “incestful” god bro you are 😅
During those times, many like to have god bro, god sis relationship…hmm.
Old Today, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
harmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
..Science Park Handicap Toilet,..Staircase ( Guard caught us doung standing-doggy),..
Conference Room,..Store Room in the Office Saturday Afternoon...

Also on the Rooftop of now-demolished Gloria Mansions at Pasir Panjang

The Sloped Legs Under the Bridge next to the Esplanade was also used to do missionary with her at nights when there were not so many people around

..etc...

Has Anyone Had Sex at the Tang's Carpark, Orchard ?
Power la bro!

Used to work in orchard area and remember the days where I park at Tangs. Upper levels can be quite quiet, not sure how is it now though
Old Today, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16127 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmfree View Post
Power la bro!

Used to work in orchard area and remember the days where I park at Tangs. Upper levels can be quite quiet, not sure how is it now though
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old Today, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Nice description. What an “incestful” god bro you are 😅
During those times, many like to have god bro, god sis relationship…hmm.
Yup, quite true. Tasted quite a number of god-sis during my sec sch days
Simpler times, less internet & entertainment, people are more "innocent".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1